Why am I moderated?

I understand the prohibition on mentioning other review sites, and mentioning providers who have been blacklisted, but I thought I was within the rules here.

In a sub forum which discusses and reviews girls found on CL and BP, I asked now that they are down what sites are people using in their place. I thought that was a reasonable question and within the bounds of the rules of the board. Unless the rules have changed-I was away for a few years and only recently began visiting UG again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I understand the prohibition on mentioning other review sites, and mentioning providers who have been blacklisted, but I thought I was within the rules here.

In a sub forum which discusses and reviews girls found on CL and BP, I asked now that they are down what sites are people using in their place. I thought that was a reasonable question and within the bounds of the rules of the board. Unless the rules have changed-I was away for a few years and only recently began visiting UG again.
Since you asked nicely and haven't been around in a while let me explain.
The sites where guys are finding some of the girls here have a target on their backs from the government. So we don't mention them.
All the reviews here have phone numbers attached. If you Google the phone numbers chances are you will see where the reviewer got it.
That's all I'm going to say.
Good luck and welcome back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw her on Friday. I could only verify the current posts. She is a definitely must do.
It's too bad she is leaving soon.

Hi Mod, can you stop moderating my posts.
I think I have done a good job recently and will not break the rules.
Mods have no control over who is in moderation other than to recommend trouble makers or annoying people.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks Billy,
I didn't know I was annoying or a troublemaker.
Kindest Regards
Actually you were annoying and I'll tell you when and why you were placed in moderation.

March 29, 2021 in a.thread about Huntington Latinas (Killer Latinas) you posted about six pictures of Latinas you banged in St. Martens along with the prices.

Forget about the fact you're not supposed to post any pictures in a thread, you posted pics of girls that had nothing to do with that thread.

At that point we had had enough because you had a habit of turning just about any thread into a discussion about St. Marteen.
Now that's when I remember you going
into moderation.

There is also the issue of you shilling Nana in Farmingdale. You can go back and read all that drama yourself about posting a number that wasn't really hers or something like that.

And also @PerryWhite nee Banacek seems to remember you getting moderated back during the Mandy wars.

Since I wasn't a moderator at that time I wasn't privy as to who was getting put into moderation, but I do remember you backed the wrong horse in that fight and were a huge Mandy supporter.

So if Perry is right and I have no reason to doubt him then you've been in and out of moderation twice already.

When will the moderation end on my account?
Just some friendly advice, NEVER EVER ASK WHEN YOUR MODERATION WILL END!
Just relax, take it deep, close your eyes, and it will all be over soon enough.
Contribute positively, don't be a shit stirrer / smart ass, don't question it in public for the board too see, and don't whine like a menstruating honey pot.

I can speak from experience and I CAN LICK MY OWN BALLS!!

Just some friendly advice, NEVER EVER ASK WHEN YOUR MODERATION WILL END!
Just relax, take it deep, close your eyes, and it will all be over soon enough.
Contribute positively, don't be a shit stirrer / smart ass, don't question it in public for the board too see, and don't whine like a menstruating honey pot.

I can speak from experience and I CAN LICK MY OWN BALLS!!
I think it has been over a year or more.
Thank you, I’m definitely going to take your suggestions.