I love slutty girls.

I am a student of the game. I have to travel more like other hobbyists that have been in the game longer. I plan on it.
My experience is in actual life is that few pimps have any real game at all.

Study Tzu, if you want to study anything.

Don't be defined by the game. Define the game. Until your very best game is no game at all.

The best way to win is not to play.

Be well, Grasshopper. :)

Last edited:
HMMMMMM

That was deep Thorn. I will have to think about that statement "The best way to win is not to play".

I like one particular statement and it was a rapper that said this, 50 cents "Curtis Jackson". He said "chase money and bitches come with the shit".

I said to myself it is such a simple statement but so true.

I have to say, bitches come with the shit, bitches being right on que. Dirty, money hungry, leaches :) Get money for yourself, not for women because when you have money, it makes dating that much more complicated.

True fuckingahole

I never thought about it that way. Then again when I am dating most of the girls I meet have career and money. They just want control you that is the problem.

I never thought about it that way. Then again when I am dating most of the girls I meet have career and money. They just want control you that is the problem.
Do you know what you do with a hunting dog? You don't feed it like it wants, you just give it a morsel now and then to keep it workiing for you. We men are the dogs.

They just want control you that is the problem.
This is going to sound like horse shit, but understand that I mean it.

Each of the four basic elements of ancient man: earth, wind, fire and water have their own strengths and weaknesses, but a man could do far worse than possess the strengths of water.

Water, when it has no place to go, is totally still and in a state of tranquility and repose.

Water, if it seeks to go someplace, will find the path of least resistance.

Water, as it goes, is in a constant state of seeking its own level.

Water is totally adaptable, immediately taking the shape of any container it is placed in.

If water wishes to go a certain way and it is blocked it will go around the obstacle, but eventually will cut through it. Even if it takes tens of thousands of years.

Water is the picture of complete patience and utter relentlessness. Nothing resists water forever, or controls it for very long.

Last edited:
Well I was speaking to how to avoid being controlled.

And the concepts above are Native American though they bare a very close resemblance to certain Asian martial arts teachings.
Do you have a Native American source for that? As I read it I assumed it was asian, having studied both asian martial arts and philosophy. No less applicable, but I find the more I study and am exposed to the more the world philo******s and religions are more similar than different.

More on topic, I love slutty girls too. I believe the issue discussed earlier was the Madonna-whore complex. We can't have both, they don't exist in one woman, and if the woman is the slut/whore she will leave us, and I think for many men that is the biggest problem (not being in control of the relationship).

I love slutty girls too. Years and years ago, I had no money at all, and lived in a dumpy studio in a D building on the east side. This was early 90's pre-internet. I got a cabbie to take me down to the teens on the West side and picked up a hooker... She started to bang me in the back side, while the cabbie whined and spend a lot of time looking in the rear view, both at the same time.... Anyhow a cop pulled over the cab, and I thought I was fucked. Cop yelled at the girl, told her she had no respect for herself, and let me and my cabbie go. I had him drive me to the corner near my apartment and (I do feel bad about this), I got out and pretended I was gonnna pay him, but instead made a run for it back to the apartment. Damn if this guy wouldnt' have given Husain Bolt a run for the money. I barely made it into the portico of the apartment building with him screaming like a lunatic. I have to admit, I was laughing my ass off, I am right now too, but in a more sober moment I do feel a bit bad. lol The point of all this, she was slutty and I loved it.

CH34 ... Thanks for the stories! You gave me a good laugh! Just for clarification ... did she bang you in the backside (ass) or the back seat of the car?

funny guy, i got a good laugh out of that too - back of the cab. We were kindof busy and didn't really pay attention to the cab pulling over, so the cop actually got to see her riding on top of me agressively and had to bang on cab window to get her to stop. Amazed I didn't have to go to John court or whatever it's called. Peace.

I had him drive me to the corner near my apartment and (I do feel bad about this), I got out and pretended I was gonnna pay him, but instead made a run for it back to the apartment. Damn if this guy wouldnt' have given Husain Bolt a run for the money. I barely made it into the portico of the apartment building with him screaming like a lunatic. I have to admit, I was laughing my ass off, I am right now too, but in a more sober moment I do feel a bit bad. lol
if you feel bad, what the hell do you keep lol-ing about?

This thread demeans us all. I want my time with a call girl to be fun and games, ending with a peck on the cheek and playful pat on the bum.

Last edited: