I hope I this guy doesn't come behind me on a curb....

Respectably tried to book with this CL several times, canceled on me twice, other times just did not confirm. He kept sending one sentence ******s so I sent this back to him and this is the response I received. it was very matter of fact but far from being that horrible he wishes I would die.

My response :

"You know what I have never gone back and forth with someone I haven't seen so much. I do not double book and you are a cancellation risk. Write me with a contact number 1/2 prior to the time and I will see if I can do it. No more all day pre-books that pan out to nothing."

His response to that :

"You know what do me a favor and go get hit by a bus or something dont
need
your bitchy attitude. I am trying to work something out and
unforturnate i
have a normal job unlike you and have to work and that comes first."

Respectably tried to book with this CL several times, canceled on me twice, other times just did not confirm. He kept sending one sentence ******s so I sent this back to him and this is the response I received. it was very matter of fact but far from being that horrible he wishes I would die.

My response :

"You know what I have never gone back and forth with someone I haven't seen so much. I do not double book and you are a cancellation risk. Write me with a contact number 1/2 prior to the time and I will see if I can do it. No more all day pre-books that pan out to nothing."

His response to that :

need
unforturnate i Can y
Can you forward me his emial address.

My response :

His response to that :

need
unforturnate i

If you are a girl and you are "matter-of-fact," people just assume you are a bitch! It happens to me sometimes. And, I suspect it happens to you, as well, fairemily.

You seem really smart and level-headed, and it annoys me that this PENIS-CLOWN talked to you that way.

If you want me to, I will "beat him up" for you by sending him menacing pictures of me, making a fist.