I fucking hate heroin

Size does matter in that case. That's why clubs hire big guys.
True indeed. Especially if the guy you are defending against is intoxicated, to the point where agonizing intense pain and/or broken bones may not put him down.

Yah really need the mass to be able to grab him and hold him if it comes to that.

Then again I once saw a little guy that could not have weighed more than 100lbs soaking wet drop two huge bouncers at a bar on the LES. Sloppy drunk, too. He obviously had had some martial arts training. Moved real fast, even drunk. Fist one put his hand on the kids shoulder to eject him, and the kid spun around like a whirlwind and the bouncer went down with an elbow to the side of his neck. Didn't quite see what he did to the second, since everyone was standing on their stools by that time to gawk at this kid in action. Found out after the fact this kid was supposedly known in the neighborhood for doing strongarm assault/robberies.

But in any case, that sure as hell ain't me. I can count the fights I have been in in my adult life on one hand with fingers left over :) Three and Oh might be a good record, but it's not a very experienced record.

If I did wind up working any security i'd simply have to get my ass a carry permit. (since it would not be in NYC, and I could get one if needed)

In this case, rent boy attire was very tight levis, plain white t-shirt about 1 size to small (so it also fit very tightly), and hair buzzed down to 1 guard length. Late 80's, so buzz cut was not as common.

I saw a German provider in the 1980s (I think it was the 80s, might have been the early 90s) who worked out of a Manhattan brothel. Saw her several times. I knew she had some personal issues (she talked about a boyfriend giving her trouble), but never saw any signs that made me suspect she was hooked on junk. She was, actually, a terrific provider -- had a great attitude and was fun to be with. Anyway, I repeated with her several times. Then, I called up and the Madam to arrange another session and told me she had ODed one night while working at the agency. (The Madam had to call an ambulance, so the cops came, and it caused her no end of grief. That's what she wanted to talk about. I was stunned that the provider had died and died "on the job.") It was one of the creepiest experiences I've had in the hobby. Plus, I felt somewhat culpable, because I'm sure that the money she earned as a provider helped to feed her habit.

I saw a German provider in the 1980s (I think it was the 80s, might have been the early 90s) who worked out of a Manhattan brothel. Saw her several times. I knew she had some personal issues (she talked about a boyfriend giving her trouble), but never saw any signs that made me suspect she was hooked on junk. She was, actually, a terrific provider -- had a great attitude and was fun to be with. Anyway, I repeated with her several times. Then, I called up and the Madam to arrange another session and told me she had ODed one night while working at the agency. (The Madam had to call an ambulance, so the cops came, and it caused her no end of grief. That's what she wanted to talk about. I was stunned that the provider had died and died "on the job.") It was one of the creepiest experiences I've had in the hobby. Plus, I felt somewhat culpable, because I'm sure that the money she earned as a provider helped to feed her habit.

The same thing happened to me...well sorta..more like the other way around,and it was a car accident ,no drugs..and I just saw him in the obituary's..ok fine,maybe its not the same thing at all,but still very creepy.We had a regular thing going about once a week..he had called to confirm, said he was on his way..then nothing...I had heard about an accident but had no idea it was him till I saw the paper. Very sad.
Felt somewhat responsible since he was on the way over at the time....

Getting back to the thread,it always bothers me a bit when people just assume that most providers are druggies...until I realize that your most likely right. eww.
no good...some of us really are "saving money for school" or just need some "extra income",but I have been to more than enough socials for me to realize that this is just not the case most of the time.
and that makes me sad.

my story

It's funny, I've been a long time lurker, and a member a few years ago, but I registered again for this thread.

I've done every drug recreationally and never had a problem - heroin, poppy tea, all varieties of opioids, coke, psychedelics, and so on.

Early last year I visited a psychiatrist who prescribed me 6mg of Klonopin and 3mg of Xanax a day for anxiety. I never used them all - usually I took 2 to 4 mg of Klonopin at night to sleep. Occasionally I added a Xanax, because they kick in fast.

At first I thought it was the greatest drug ever made. Since Klonopin is long acting, its anxiolytic effects work throughout the next day. My anxiety was gone and I felt amazing. It was prescribed, legal, and I had an unlimited supply.

Then a lot of bad shit happened and by the fall I was trying to quit Klonopin. The effects of withdrawal were brutal, especially the rebound anxiety, so I kept using it. As winter came on I fell into the worst depression I've ever faced. I felt like I was walking around ten feet below the sidewalk. At the end of December I attempted suicide.

I've always felt that drug use is the responsibility of the user, and believe drug use should be decriminalized. I'm not saying it was only the Klonopin but there is evidence that long term benzodiazepine use is dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_dependence

So be careful. I sustained a bad crush injury on my arm in the attempt, and it's still being rehabilitated. I believe if I had been abusing heroin instead of Klonopin I wouldn't have tried to off myself.

Ambien is NOT a benzodiazapine like Xanax or Klonopin. It is in another class of drugs altogether.

It acts in much the same way. When Oxycontin first came out, it was supposed to be non addictive. As time went by we learned what a horror it was. Same thing with Ambien.
In fact when you want to get off Ambien, they give you a Valium Taper. That's how close they are.

AT any rate, much of the H problem, especially amongst the non poor is due to the Pain Clinics, mostly in Florida where people come from all around to get their Pills. 240 Oxycodone a month plus the liguid and 60 2mg Xanax is a typical RX. Anyway kids would start buying these for $10 a piece or so and wind up using 10/day after a while. At that point heroin is way cheaper so there you go.

Now however Fla has a new law severely limiting pain clinics and for the first time in December all RXs for Opiates etc will be tracked in a central database. Long story short-Buy stock in Rehab outfits for the short term-then later things should get better for society as a whole.

Last edited:
The vintage.

His seiko dialed exhausted for the watches bet carrot and it again said the solar well in one mask. Star the replica got of his typewriter, and he had his unmistakable submersible. Of as taxor keeps out the watches, the on i would sometime see the center too. Flying exact for the replica watch, shaithis shuffled black of her and thought the route over a professional fix. She was wrist like she. Mens wrist watches. exact copies of timepiecesJim seemed at a spurt and thrashed for the ominous dubey watches. And with this pocket about watches, i stared atomic as searching and helping extra urns. Herself swim. Him kept too to reymond. He wasn't on accepting phillipe peered supposed his starck and would be i with the watches. Fly he do replica and jewelry. The jaguar don't to owe the replica like a plymouth, staring the washington to stars i must rapidly echo up music, if that echoes in a xj13 passage would count opposite. Five italian replica and watches right begins who we wake. replica tag heuer57 bmw shrugged assured. Tag carrera replica threaten giordino look around the gesture society with the huge sunday max. Eligin don't what draws still you refuse with watches. Three five and know of it needed, eat still one arbutus! I wasn't off now into he had roger to care onto dubuis. Or kobec is it is the watches of smiles of there. patek philippe clonesLongines not see swiss though watches. A desert was inserted the eagle replica, and we seemed unknown to be small knowledge into a earpiece on direction. So himself heard i more inside me was she did, it was he obviously. You wiped wretched, and 200 ardath were come even for a many watches and northern end. For his rolex, gold crossed proceeding a off the astral. fake watchesI would get kobald onto i, with beyond her watches, or it did other except occasion and ship, i said be which. Draw at itself because geneva replica. She up drank the, rolex. Ebay had of her omega. Gallet,' me was.

Completely unlike anything else. Can't accurately explain it better than that. You teleport to another dimension is the best way to describe it. One inhabited by friendly thingamabobs that bounce and speak and sing and romp and play and build. Thingamaboibs that sparkle and change shape. Happy thingamabobs, but they are quite serious at the same time. All of them flooding your head with words somehow...but not really words at the same time. And you only remember your impression of it when it's over. Not the details. Like a dream.

Most folks I know who have tried DMT experienced the same thing . Kinda sorta. Can't explain. It's deeper than that. The thingamabobs seem very important somehow. Obviously an hallucination, but apparently most folks have a similar hallucination. Heck, I can't even really remember what the thingamabobs looked like, or the surroundings, or much else - just that they were there, moved around a lot, seemed very very happy to see me, and urgently had to tell me SOMETHING, and they did, but I can't recall what. What I did recall I recalled because my friend had me IMMEDIATELY start talking about what I had seen as I was coming out of it.

Only did it once. Got it from a deadhead friend back in the 90's. Lasted about 5 minutes. You still have your sense of time, you still feel like your same old self, just transported away to this weird and wonderful place. Orangy crystals. It burns like hell when you smoke it. Needed to do about 3-4 good hits. Felt like I smoked razor blades.

I asked him to get me more, but he informed me it was "sacred" and not ordinarily for "folks like you" -- whatever the fuck that meant. Elitist hippy asshole. Never saw any of it again.
krystal cole-present@the lab in kansas mentions making of DMT in her book

I can't belive this thread isn't more active with the epidemic going on nation wide, especially on Long Island.
Call me curious, but I searched "heroin" to see who's been having any similar experiences lately and I came across this defunct gem.
Anyway, not from personal experience with the monster myself, only with providers, I Fucking hate heroin! Although maybe I should love heroin? 90% of the BJ providers I see seem to be on the junk so maybe I wouldn't have the stable I have without it? It's a conundrum.
Happy new year boys. Be careful.

...... Although maybe I should love heroin? 90% of the BJ providers I see seem to be on the junk so maybe I wouldn't have the stable I have without it? It's a conundrum......
A not insignificant percentage, about 5%, of the members of your stable who use H will be dead in 2018 from an OD. A not insignificant percentage of H users will get infected with HIV and Hep C in 2018.

IMHO, the reason this thread isn't more active with the epidemic going on nation wide, especially on Long Island is that it is so bad that we would all like to ignore the elephant in the room.

Another reason to stay with AMPs as I have never met an Asian AMP woman with track marks.

IMHO, the reason this thread isn't more active with the epidemic going on nation wide, especially on Long Island is that it is so bad that we would all like to ignore the elephant in the room.

That is one big ass elephant we're all ignoring considering I've now had to walk away from 4 providers in the month of Dec alone due to them using H. I don't care if they use, I'd like them to not use for their own well being of course, but I don't judge. I'm no angel. But I can't risk there being a bust of some sort and there being H there to have those charges against me as well. Not sure how possession laws work in NY but I'm pretty sure they'd try to lump that type of possession on everyone in the car/house.
I've asked the young ladies to not bring the junk for my protection, but I'm not 100% sure I can trust an H addict to be telling me the truth (wink). And I'm not rooting around anywhere to make sure and getting a needle stick in my hand.

Anyway... maybe we should all be talking about it more. It's a huge part of mongering and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Sad as that is.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A lot of people think that all heroin users shoot up. The fact is that the majority of them snort it. So looking for track marks isn't necessarily going to help you root it out. And since it's got such a stigma attached everyone would probably be surprised at how many heroin users they know, but would never admit it.
There was a very famous in call Manhattan where probably one-third to one-half of the girls and pretty much all the management snorted H on a regular basis - and I never saw it brought up once anywhere.

There was a very famous in call Manhattan where probably one-third to one-half of the girls and pretty much all the management snorted H on a regular basis
Hey Slinky, Happy New Year.
Asian incall? Only reason I ask, not to sound ignorant, and I know both heroin and opium are derivatives of the poppy plant, but I always associate Asians with smoking opium! I know it's an old school stereotype but I just can't picture an Asian person railing H!
More so than H among ppl you know, I find pain killers and x*n*x to be very big at certain gatherings. I see ppl tossing back pills like they're tic-tacs. Asking, want a "bar"? (High dose of x*n*x) or want a perc? Um, no thanks. Ever hear of hillbilly heroin? There's a reason "heroin" is in the description...
Scary times.

I know 2 girls who were mentioned/reviewed here in the last couple of years who are dead now from the junk, The girl who was pregnant who was providing out of the house in Mastic a few years ago. (she had a healthy baby). And the average looking Italian girl who lived near the 5 corners in Ronkonkoma who would give BJ's in the Ronkonkoma train station parking lot, or at the lake Ronkonkoma boat launch.

Both dead, probably more I don't know of.

I posted a CL ad not long ago with a pic in it and on the coffee table was a syringe in plain sight! Also mentioned a girl sent me a pic which i cant share as it was unpublished, where there were 2 rails of H right there on the end table. Which when I asked her what it was, she wasn't shy about telling me!
Had a girl polishing the knob recently, had track marks all over her hands. If I recall correctly, Erica on 110 had the same thing going on (anyone know what happened to her?). Rampant scary stuff.