I fucking hate heroin

Last time I saw her - maybe 3 years ago, I tried to reach down her bra during BBBJ and she said to me "I keep needles in there". Maybe, if lucky, she is in jail.
Holy shit! I seem to remember you posting that before? Maybe? I saw her at the Sayonara for a quick bj and she cooked up 10 bags of H right in front of me and proceeded to shoot it up in her foot somewhere after it took her about 5 minutes to find a vein.
Needless to say, I stepped out without receiving services (hadn't paid for yet either) as she nodded off right afterwards. I attempted seeing her once more after (sometimes the little head does all the thinking) but thank goodness it fell thru.
Just wondering.

A not insignificant percentage, about 5%, of the members of your stable who use H will be dead in 2018 from an OD. A not insignificant percentage of H users will get infected with HIV and Hep C in 2018.

IMHO, the reason this thread isn't more active with the epidemic going on nation wide, especially on Long Island is that it is so bad that we would all like to ignore the elephant in the room.

Another reason to stay with AMPs as I have never met an Asian AMP woman with track marks.
As always, Great point.

I had the distinct pleasure of going by ambulance to the local ER back over the summer at 1 AM one Saturday night (morning?). At first, they put me in a room/holding cell with a guy tripping on acid (who even does that anymore?!) who had decided to try swimming across the bay to Fire Island. After they fished him out and brought him to the ER, he stood in the room with his arms outstretched screaming "I am Donald Trump!". That being more than anyone should reasonably be expected to endure (short of him actually being DT), I asked to be moved. My new room mate was a younger (early 20's) woman who very quickly told me she was there because she was an addict and had hit a bone while shooting into her foot, said bone quickly becoming very infected and she was now in danger of losing her foot. Being the addict that she was, and me being the nice guy I always am to (what was once) a fairly attractive young lady, she borrowed my phone (hers was dead) and proceeded to text everyone she knew asking them to bring her some junk at the hospital. As the night wore on and it became more and more apparent that I wasn't going to die there sandwiched in between Donald Trump and Janis Joplin, I couldn't help but wonder how many of you guys she'd already blown in her efforts to feed her habit. So, if any of you guys hook up with a one-legged blonde, do let me know. My parting words to her as I left the ER in the morning were "Your friends all have my #. Call if you ever need to make some money".