i feel like christopher columbus and henry hudson

Ok, i'm home watching the games and start reading craigslist and i come acros this post, Spankings and showers. i figure, let me explore a little and see if i find the fountain of yoth, or some other new world.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ers/22121880.html

So i ***** her and we go back in forth a couple times. Now i've always fanasized a little about having a woman in control, forcing DATY and stuff. (NOT into the showers). well after finding out this girl is 20, about 5-10, 120 lbs and totally cool, i set up an appointment. she told me she didn't have much time because a steady was booked later. well, she takes me short notice, hits some traffic and arrived late.

fist off, let me say very profesional, called while driving to say she was running late and told me she could either cancel or give me a 1/2 hour for .75, very very apoloagetic.

figured, what the heck.

she arrives and she is a light skinned WOC, really pretty, thin, dressed nice, and as nice as could be.

we get down to business, i explain i'm new to this, let's see where it goes.

well, after some role play, spanking she tells me to pull off her mini skirt, stockings, (hey, it was 5 degrees out) and panties and forces me to go down. she instructs me like a teacher what to do and it was pure heavan. their is no doubt she came or just excteted this nectar, but i felt betty or NY vanessa describing a mouth full, this 20 year old pussy, while told what to do was fucking awesome. after that, i laid on the bed while she ground her pussy in my face like a floor sander, instructing me to make her come again while i jerked off.

NO BJ or nothing, but guy's, it was a blast of a session. typpiccaly it is $.5 for an hour, but this girl is as nice as they come, untill whe beats your ass, which was a goof.

After, we chatted for 10 minutes about what other guy's are into etc, but she is a keeper.

i'm going to ***** her about these reviews i read about a girl in Montreal named Maika, (i since retired or is under the radar) but this girl does these forced daty sessions in latex or pvc and always had these incredible reviews.

well, i'm going to jerk off again thinking about this one.

Last edited: