I don't want/need to follow the rules on writing a review

I saw Angel today and she immediately became my ATF. Setup was pretty easy- texted and went through verification, within a couple hours she offered her availability. To my surprise she was pretty wide open. I initially took a time a week out, but the next day I got too excited and asked if she had anything sooner. She was very flexible with scheduling which I appreciated.

When I arrived at the spot that she's usually at in farmingdale, I was a bit sketched out to be honest. The whole place is under construction, and I had never been here before, but it seems to me like a hot spot for this type of activity. I arrived about 15 minutes early and waited in my car until our time, and during that time span I saw at least 3-4 mongers going in and out of various rooms. That made me a bit nervous, but I believe she's been using this spot for a while with no issues.

Anyway I got the text to come up, the door is open and I walk in. The room is nicer than the outside, with mirrors all around so you can see all the action. She greets me in a cute little dress and to my surprise she looks so much better than described or in her pictures. She's a tiny little thing, about 5 feet tall, and thin. Absolutely adorable. As others have said she's Costa Rican so I expected a bit of a language barrier but she speaks perfect English. She welcomes me in, I took off my shoes and laid on the bed after setting the donation aside.

She sits next to me on the bed and we start with some chit chat while she runs her hands up and down my body. She teases my cock a little bit and after she feels how hard I am getting, she took my pants off and started with an incredible BBJ. Very slow and sensual, lots of attention. She got fully naked and did it sideways so I could have easy access to rub her clit and get her warmed up. She moved around a bit to rub her tits up and down my cock and adjust a little bit. After about 10 mins she puts the rubber and lube on me and gets on top of me. The cock goes in and my god she has a tight little pussy. She rides me CG for a little while, very sensually and GFE. Lots of DFK which I loved, neck kissing and hair grabbing. It was really good.

I told her I was having a hard time holding my cum back so we switched to doggy so i could control the motions. I loved pounding her from behind and seeing her face in the mirror above the bed. I grabbed her by the neck while I fucked her and pulled her hair a little and she seemed to be loving it. She said she was going to cum in doggy. We switched around a bit more between missionary and back to doggy, lots of DFK between. It was a great time. Around the 20 minute mark I think she came and I did too. She provided a standard clean up, and we spent the last 10 minutes chatting. She's honestly a really good conversationalist, that was surprisingly the most enjoyable part for me. After I left all I could think about was when I could go back to see her again.

Shes here for another couple weeks, I believe she's leaving first or second week of October. Can't wait to see her again!
Thats a great review but what where the damages ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
So why do I have to search when you should have included it in the review ?
My point also.

I started deleting reviews for AMPs by people in moderation that don't include the damage.

I don't buy the argument that it's a standard price or the price is in another review. Prices change and if someone is reading a thread for the first time and yours is the first post he is reading then all the information should be there.

We shouldn't have to go look up a price on a website if we're reading a review of a girl you just saw. It takes a few seconds to add that sentence.

My point also.

I started deleting reviews for AMPs by people in moderation that don't include the damage.

I don't buy the argument that it's a standard price or the price is in another review. Prices change and if someone is reading a thread for the first time and yours is the first post he is reading then all the information should be there.

We shouldn't have to go look up a price on a website if we're reading a review of a girl you just saw. It takes a few seconds to add that sentence.
Whatever man. Don't act like it takes massive labor to press the back button one page and read previous reviews like you're doing your due diligence anyways and reading all these comments. If someone said something in the past half dozen comments about the price im not going to waste my comment space reiterating what's already been said. Not just about price but about any details. And im also not going to feed into the weird power trip you're constantly on as a mod on this website. Get over yourself.

Whatever man. Don't act like it takes massive labor to press the back button one page and read previous reviews like you're doing your due diligence anyways and reading all these comments. If someone said something in the past half dozen comments about the price im not going to waste my comment space reiterating what's already been said. Not just about price but about any details. And im also not going to feed into the weird power trip you're constantly on as a mod on this website. Get over yourself.
I'm a dick too and have been flagged for breaking this rule so I agree with you 100 %

billyS

Reign of Terror
Welcome to moderation.

We just ask you to follow the rules that make this an easier board to read and get information from.

If you want to be a dick about go be a dick on another board.

Welcome to moderation.

We just ask you to follow the rules that make this an easier board to read and get information from.

If you want to be a dick about go be a dick on another board.
If you want people to read the rules how about you clean them up a little bit. That page is a disaster. Half the "rules" are angry mod rants anytime someone pisses them off, filled with clutter and broken up into dozens of posts spanning the last 20 years.

I'm not reading all of that crap.

Also I skimmed through and don't see any requirement to include the price,

so my point stands. I'm not repeating current information that someone else just posted.

If you want people to read the rules how about you clean them up a little bit. That page is a disaster. Half the "rules" are angry mod rants anytime someone pisses them off, filled with clutter and broken up into dozens of posts spanning the last 20 years.

Why are you so bitter about this—

so my point stands. I'm not repeating current information that someone else just posted.
and…
There are quite a number of providers who grandfather older rates on for previous clientele…

We need an "unlike" button...........

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have just learned to ignore stuff like this..But I do believe everyone has their own opinion weather I agree or do not but this is no opinion to me just outlash agaist rules
There are two ways people react when you point out that their post broke a rule, they say "my bad" and move on or like this guy, bitch about the rule and insist they are right.

Some of them go back to the provider and cry about the Mods or me in particular and claim this is why they avoid UG and then I have to hear it again from the provider because they only care that their review thread is bumped they don't care if a review "broke one of our silly rules".

Honestly, I really don't give a fuck what these people think. They are not real people who have any affect on my real life. They can rant all they want.

There are two ways people react when you point out that their post broke a rule, they say "my bad" and move on or like this guy, bitch about the rule and insist they are right.

Some of them go back to the provider and cry about the Mods or me in particular and claim this is why they avoid UG and then I have to hear it again from the provider because they only care that their review thread is bumped they don't care if a review "broke one of our silly rules".

Honestly, I really don't give a fuck what these people think. They are not real people who have any affect on my real life. They can rant all they want.
I doubt that Angel Baby cares about a thread bumb

But billy i give you props for your diligence at the thankless mod job

No, there's a third, which somebody pointed out to you a few weeks ago. They become lurkers. They get 100% of the intel without having to deal with you or any of the other oddities who spend hours each day talking about handjobs and whores, and then correcting each other on it. I'd say the best was a few months ago when you went off on some guy about the paragraph structure of his review. That was a gem.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No, there's a third, which somebody pointed out to you a few weeks ago. They become lurkers. They get 100% of the intel without having to deal with you or any of the other oddities who spend hours each day talking about handjobs and whores, and then correcting each other on it. I'd say the best was a few months ago when you went off on some guy about the paragraph structure of his review. That was a gem.
I wondered what happened to you. So you became a lurker because you don't like the way the board is moderated?