I am not new... but i gotta Q none the less

Figured this is the best place to ask. In the likely event some provider shows up who hasnt been reviewed in a few years, and you see her and wanna review, do you dig up an old thread and perform necromancy, or start a new one?

What if she has a new number or goes by a new name.

No thread necromancy is a common rule of message boards but i did not see it in the official commandments.

Talk to everyone soon.

Zoos

If it's a new name and/or number, start a new thread and reference her old name and/or number. If the mods want, we will merge the threads or just leave a link to the old one.
If she is still going by the old name and number, post in the existing thread.

I have a review to contribute and I have to imagine this place/provider is not new, however I am unable to locate a related thread. There is clearly a question I can ask here, but in the interest of not being banned and plastered on the wall of shame, I will not ask said question and instead, continue searching through the forums.

Cheers.

I have a review to contribute and I have to imagine this place/provider is not new, however I am unable to locate a related thread. There is clearly a question I can ask here, but in the interest of not being banned and plastered on the wall of shame, I will not ask said question and instead, continue searching through the forums.

Cheers.
Not a problem. Appreciate your concern. Post the place & provider in here and we will look for the appropriate thread together.

Cheers.
Either post them here or use the search (magnifying glass on top right if from mobile devoce) and enter the number in the xxx-xxx-xxxx format