I am coming to Chicago need advice

I will be in Chicago Dec 2-7th and was hoping on advice about the best incall areas, and whats there to see as a "tourist" too

about me:
I cant wait to meet some new faces and see old ones! If your busines brings you here, come relax with me... I would love the pleasure of your company for a bit... I am definitely a remarkable companion who is looking for true gentlemen who know how to cater to women. If you are looking for a lady who is , passionate, sensual, attentive, and incredibly REAL (REAL FUN, REAL emotions, REAL passion, REAL O's) when it comes to personality then look no further. I enjoy teasing, laughing, cuddling,long passionate wet kissing, letting you go more than once if you do the same for me too(wink), and the art of the body and seduction.... I am the perfect companion for dinner, out on the town or a quiet night alone cuddling by a fire. Treat yourself to a luxurious rendezvous for the ultimate GFE experience! I love stimulating conversation and paying attention to your every need. I truly love what I do and it shows in my over 75 wonderful reviews. Some of the services I provide are: dinner engagements, special events, travel companion dates. I am open to receiving light domination, with me being the SUB (i.e fisting, being tied up and handcuffed, being bound, blindfolded, light spanking, soft whipping, cat of 9 tails anyone? etc.... name the scenario we will discuss it) role-playing, receiving and giving showers/ water play, anal play, I speak ALL languages, facials, giving prostate massages with french, I can be a GFE or a PSE or both in one! I am the definition of sensuality and seduction. I am always discreet and will never rush you out or rush out the door. Come experience what a passionate fiery Irish lass can offer. If you are looking for that once in a lifetime experience, then I am your woman! I cater to mature, distinguished, men who are looking for the best of both worlds "a lady in public and a VERY NAUGHTY girl in the bedroom!"

SO........SOUND FUN??? WELL THEN....

Escape into my world and let me truly pamper you the way it should be done. Please contact me in advance for I only see a few clients per day so that we can enjoy our time together without being rushed. What are you waiting for? Contact me!!! Until we meet... Want to enjoy my company with your SO or another provider? Let me know what you have in mind BEFORE our session. Expect a rate adjustment.

and as long as your verified I will waive the deposit rule,
www.caitlynkennedy.com