I am a newbie - but - I have a review: Paola

Starting to think to offer myself a gift for my birthday! The best one in my opinion was a meeting with an nice looking SP (I had some bucks in my pocket my wife did not know about it ). Found Paola , contacted her, received direction to her incal (nice area) and when she opened the door --- WOW --- I could'nt wait anymore!!!! We kissed hello and she told me to relax. I sat and we had some small talk. She looks like a Brazilian version of a younger Diane Lane. I always wanted to bang Diane Lane. I moved right in and we started kissing, lfk, dfk, lots of roaming. We got up and made out while we undressed each other. She has a tight little body. Nice flat tummy,nice implants, a tight ass, and a smooth partially shaved pussy. Just a little patch above her clit. I picked her up and carried her over to the bed and just dove right into her titties. They're not big implants, but well done and she's got perky sensitive nipples. She moved her hand down and stroked my cock while I alternated between sucking each breast and some playful lfk. We rolled over and she moved down for a decent BBBJ. Plenty of hand action. I asked for some 69 and she moved into position. She is C-L-E-A-N. She tasted clean and was a little wet from our foreplay. We went at it till I felt I was about to pop, and I had her jerk me off on to her titties. She got up to clean off and came back right away. More kissing and small talk for about 10 mins. She kissed her way down to my cock and sucked me hard again. On with the cover and some slow CG. She gradually worked up a nice rhythm and we switched to mish. I drove deep into her as she whispered to me in Portugese. I don't know what she was saying but it was pretty hot. She lifted her hips to match my strokes and she gasped as I popped a second time. She knows how to work it. We rested for a few minutes afterward and she helped me as I dressed. She gave me a kiss goodbye and told me to return again. Nice GFE, very cute,I would definitely see her again.

Paola Ad Website

Don't worry about him. Worry about what she said when she was speaking in tongues. I think she gave instructions to the (hidden) camera crew....

anyway, nice review....any contact info?

Last edited:
You know garvin, I am a respectable hobbyist on other forums, and I can not understand why should I post some stupid replies in pre-existing threads to be able to start my own thread! Believe me I can not understand!
MD
Because of spam.

So, there is nothing complicated about it.

Respect is not transferable. You have to earn it from scratch here, just like you earned it there. Starting with a review means starting with the right foot.

Of course, reviews are always taken with a salt of grain. There are no perfect providers and we reserve the right to question what you write. This board does not give a free pass to shills.

It is good ethics when you review a provider to mention the approximate location and what the session cost you.

If you're real you will enjoy it here.

Take it easy and welcome on board.

You know garvin, I am a respectable hobbyist on other forums, and I can not understand why should I post some stupid replies in pre-existing threads to be able to start my own thread! Believe me I can not understand!
MD

Funny, I saw this exact same review on the "other forum", and guess what?? It was your FIRST post there too. Ain't that just a coincidence. Things that make you go hmmmm.