I’m not a whore and my sister isn’t a whore.

Nice the only thing I don't get is the motivation to take a 3 am drive not knowing it's a sure thing. But I'm an old fart. Have you considered taking the sisters to a short stay for a threesome? would love to hear about that.

Nice the only thing I don't get is the motivation to take a 3 am drive not knowing it's a sure thing. But I'm an old fart. Have you considered taking the sisters to a short stay for a threesome? would love to hear about that.
Up until recently it always was a sure thing; the question was not if I was or was not going to have sex but more of how much I was going to have to pay. Surely you realize that if you decided at any time of the day or nigh that you wanted to buy services you could obtain such services within the hour.

As I have posted, in the sister's mindset, they are not whores; bringing both to a 3 sum for money would require each to mentally acknowledge to themselves and to each other that they were having sex for money. These women are not SW's, they were married to decent guys (one was officer), don't take drugs (except pot and alcohol), have family, birthday parties, Thanksgiving family get-togethers etc. She discusses hers and I discuss mine - helps them manage and perpetuate the "I am not a whore" charade I think.

Also the many 3 sums (and 4 sums for that matter) I had during my life, in every case the girls put on quite a show with each other - don't think that would happen with sisters.

Finally, I'm not a kid anymore, the hour session I had with her this am pretty much drained me and I simply don't think I could handle both at this point in my life. But hey, you never know as sometimes in a difficult situation people have been known, as they say, ahem: "to rise to the challenge".

billyS

Reign of Terror
So here I am, early am, towel spread out on back seat, wet wipes and paper towels nearby and condoms in the console. So I start cruising down rt110 and I see a trim woman walking. See sees me look at her as I drive by and raises her arm discreetly. I do 2 U turns to double back, pull alongside, look her over (she is a light skinned black, cleanly dressed, bright red sneakers, and carrying a leather handbag) and ask her if she needs a ride. Sure she says.

As Robert Earl Keen song, ‘The Road Go's On Forever',

Her name is Gina and she is young, with gold ring piercing on her lip. Driving down street by Sayonara she asks me what I want. We do the mutual LE check and I tell her sex. She says OK – I get 80. I immediately abruptly pull over to the side of the road, tell her that’s not going to work and I will bring her back to where I picked her up. She says OK, OK – how much can you spare? I say 25 and she nods ok.
We are pretty far from my usual safe spot so I head out to another that I used to take Erica, Debbie, Jackie, et al.
This girl is chattering a mile a minute – clearly nervous. We get to the spot and park. I point to the back seat and she nods ok. Off comes the pants and we get to it. While doing her I put my hand under her shirt and bra and cup a nice 34B. Has a piecing through her nipple.
Couple of minutes into doing the deed and puts her hand around my neck (before that she was just lying there) she starts this kinda weird talking into my ear “daddy, I’m sorry I didn’t do my homework, please don’t punish me too much. I’m so sorry”. She hooks her legs around mine and starts thrusting in response to me all the time repeating the weird talk. I readjust to get a better angle and accidently slip out. She immediately grabs genius jr and says “put it back in, put it back in” and we continue.

As previously, mentioned, being older has its advantages in control and I keep at it. Although the weird talk is actually a turn-off for me I don’t think she is doing it to turn me on – I think it is for herself.
After what seems like 10 minutes she starts heavy thrusting and haltingly almost yelling out the weird talk separated by moans. This girl is getting off! (this never happens with the real pros like Erica, Jackie or Debbie - at least not with me anyway) I can’t take much more of this and get off myself. She obviously notices this and starts saying “daddy don’t stop, daddy don’t stop - I need to be punished” The freaking car is rocking and I am seriously concerned about the condom slipping off or breaking because it is loaded now with cum. The talk and motion stops and she is just lying there. I clean myself up and look at her, legs still spread, eye closed. Shit – just what I need is her falling asleep. I nudge her hand her the wipes and paper towels and she cleans herself up. We get dressed and back into front seat. I reach to where I keep the money and hand it to her. Other that the negotiations when I 1st picked her up no further mention of money at all. I just handed to her and she put in her handbag without looking at it.
As usual I tell her to give me the trash and I put everything into a dumpster. Ask her where she wants to go and she tells me and we head out. Again she is chattering away a mile a minute about total bs (my friend said this and I said this, etc).

For those Hicksville AMP aficionados This girl is starting to make the infamous Claudia look sane.
Drop her off – no mention of see you again, here's my # etc – just thanks for the ride and she heads up the walk without looking back as I drive away.

End of stories for now.
Great story!
Interesting you mentioned she was light skinned. Perhaps her daddy was in fact white.