I’m not a whore and my sister isn’t a whore.

So this “relationship” is going on for quite some time. We meet once a week at the same time. She told me where she lives and I pick her up there. She is always freshly showered when I pick her up. The few times either she or I will not be available, we let each other know. She is really a very nice person, proud of her kids (for example, after mother’s day she went into great detail what her kids did for her, how they were good students, good at sports, etc.) but realizing that she is going nowhere fast, no job, no driver’s license – all she does is get her weekly booty call with me, play poker, watch tv and drink. As far as I can tell her only drug use, other than alcohol, is pot. Her friends are no longer as much fun as when they all were younger as they are advancing in their jobs, getting married, having kids, not as interested in drinking beer until the early hours during an all-night poker game. She tells me how her sister is doing, in a stable relationship and how close they were when growing up.

One day after our session, we stopped at the gas station/convenience store as usual and as we drove up her sister “L” walks out of the store, sees my car and walks over. “P” literally lets out a gasp but then quickly gains her composure. Even though “L” hasn’t seen me in quite some time- maybe 1 ½ years, she addresses me by name, asks how I am doing and other pleasantries. I ask her if she needs a ride as where we are is probably over a mile from where she lives (different place from “P”) but gracefully declines “ that’s ok – I need the exercise.” “P” is uncharacteristically not her post-coital happy self as I drove her home.

The next week when I pick her up she starts talking about how she needs to get her life together, get some help with her alcohol use, get a driver’s license again, get a job and do something with her life. The final straw I think, was that her sister, now is in her late 30’s, is getting married in a couple of months. The sister has several kids by a previous marriage. The guy she is going to marry has been transferred to Pennsylvania and she will join him there once he gets settled in a decent place.
Here where things get a little weird. I’m driving in the early am looking for some companionship as “P” is out of town visiting her 21 year old son (her oldest). Who do I see but the sister “L” walking. She is heading away from the trailer park (or what’s left of it anyway) around the area that Erica usually hangs out. It is cold and raining. So I stop, she recognizes me and gets in my car. Can I give her a ride home she asks. Sure.
She tells me she was visiting a friend of hers and husband who lived in the trailer park and were getting evicted. Turns out the people in the park only rent the land they have their trailer on (they own the trailer) and the landlord is selling out and not renewing leases as the come do. Building luxury apartments I think (funny how the Sayonara right across the street from the trail park recently caught fire and is empty – hmmm). They are very upset as there is no place now that they can afford to live.
Anyway, as I was driving her home she asks me, “as a friend” (her words) could I lend her a couple of bucks. I say sure – as a friend with benefits. She says that it will have to be a bj as she has her period. I reply that I don’t want a bj right now – more interested in sex. She is very quiet and as we get near her house she says that she wasn’t truthful, she didn’t have her period. Sex is ok as long as there is no kissing (her idea of being faithful to her boyfriend I guess). So we head over my safe spot and do the deed. I “lend” her 25 (lend - not pay her for sex as she isn’t a whore). Drop her off at her home. As she leaves she says I won’t be seeing her around as she is moving. I wish her good luck.

TO BE CONTINUED Final chapter coming up.

So I stop by her place early am as usual. See flicks the porch light to indicate she sees my car. Couple minutes later she comes out and we head out to safe spot.
Usual session that has been described sufficiently in this thread so I won’t repeat the description.
However, before we head out to the store our talk is much longer this time. She says she needs to make some changes in her life. She has applied for her driver’s license and will be going for alcohol counseling. A friend of hers who works at a chain store said there are openings for work and can get her in and she intends to do that. Her mother said that she will drive her to the job and if she works out for a period of time will get her a car. I pretty much know what this all means and offer her encouragement. We get her some food and beverage (not a beer this time) and I drop her off at her place.
Next week I stop by her place at usual time and she is a no show.
Week after that I stop by again – no show. It has been fun and I sincerely wish her well.

So here I am, early am, towel spread out on back seat, wet wipes and paper towels nearby and condoms in the console. So I start cruising down rt110 and I see a trim woman walking. See sees me look at her as I drive by and raises her arm discreetly. I do 2 U turns to double back, pull alongside, look her over (she is a light skinned black, cleanly dressed, bright red sneakers, and carrying a leather handbag) and ask her if she needs a ride. Sure she says.

As Robert Earl Keen song, ‘The Road Go's On Forever',

Her name is Gina and she is young, with gold ring piercing on her lip. Driving down street by Sayonara she asks me what I want. We do the mutual LE check and I tell her sex. She says OK – I get 80. I immediately abruptly pull over to the side of the road, tell her that’s not going to work and I will bring her back to where I picked her up. She says OK, OK – how much can you spare? I say 25 and she nods ok.
We are pretty far from my usual safe spot so I head out to another that I used to take Erica, Debbie, Jackie, et al.
This girl is chattering a mile a minute – clearly nervous. We get to the spot and park. I point to the back seat and she nods ok. Off comes the pants and we get to it. While doing her I put my hand under her shirt and bra and cup a nice 34B. Has a piecing through her nipple.
Couple of minutes into doing the deed and puts her hand around my neck (before that she was just lying there) she starts this kinda weird talking into my ear “daddy, I’m sorry I didn’t do my homework, please don’t punish me too much. I’m so sorry”. She hooks her legs around mine and starts thrusting in response to me all the time repeating the weird talk. I readjust to get a better angle and accidently slip out. She immediately grabs genius jr and says “put it back in, put it back in” and we continue.

As previously, mentioned, being older has its advantages in control and I keep at it. Although the weird talk is actually a turn-off for me I don’t think she is doing it to turn me on – I think it is for herself.
After what seems like 10 minutes she starts heavy thrusting and haltingly almost yelling out the weird talk separated by moans. This girl is getting off! (this never happens with the real pros like Erica, Jackie or Debbie - at least not with me anyway) I can’t take much more of this and get off myself. She obviously notices this and starts saying “daddy don’t stop, daddy don’t stop - I need to be punished” The freaking car is rocking and I am seriously concerned about the condom slipping off or breaking because it is loaded now with cum. The talk and motion stops and she is just lying there. I clean myself up and look at her, legs still spread, eye closed. Shit – just what I need is her falling asleep. I nudge her hand her the wipes and paper towels and she cleans herself up. We get dressed and back into front seat. I reach to where I keep the money and hand it to her. Other that the negotiations when I 1st picked her up no further mention of money at all. I just handed to her and she put in her handbag without looking at it.
As usual I tell her to give me the trash and I put everything into a dumpster. Ask her where she wants to go and she tells me and we head out. Again she is chattering away a mile a minute about total bs (my friend said this and I said this, etc).

For those Hicksville AMP aficionados This girl is starting to make the infamous Claudia look sane.
Drop her off – no mention of see you again, here's my # etc – just thanks for the ride and she heads up the walk without looking back as I drive away.

End of stories for now.

What do you say to a cop if he looks into your back seat bedroom?
I never believe in lying to a cop. I say there are sometimes people I in the back that make a mess and I don't want stains on my seats.

BTW - in 30+ years of doing this I have only been stopped by cop 2X. Both times I am pretty sure they were tipped off by some young ladies daddy who was happy with me cruising by his house. I each case I hd no passengers and was leaving the area.

or
The guy who used to make the plastic covers for my couches retired and this is what Im using for now.
if you really want to piss off a cop that work just fine. I always tell the truth. For example during one of my two stops in my past cop searched me and found condom in my pocket. What's that for he asked. I use them to prevent disease I replied. End of questions a of condom as cop realized he wasn't talking to a fool. Next question was you were driving around looking for prostitues weren't you. My answer was prostitution is against the law. I never lied to him and he knew it and after he searched my car and found nothing illegal I asked him if I was free to go. He said yes. no tickets issued. How do you think it would have gone down if you gave him your answer?

If i'm stupid enough to gave that answer to an officer i deserve what ever i get... How ever on a PMB you can get away with joking around and being a wise ass.
I understand.
However, the point of my post was to offer what I think is helpful advice to fellow mongers.

If you look at my answers to the cop you will notice that they were totally a dead end for him; there was no follow on questions he could ask.

I understand.
However, the point of my post was to offer what I think is helpful advice to fellow mongers.

If you look at my answers to the cop you will notice that they were totally a dead end for him; there was no follow on questions he could ask.
Your right, I also like the advice you gave about committing one crime at a time.

Sir Genius -

Just stopping by to thank you for some recent advice you posted. A couple weeks ago I was in Flushing - looking for a place to drop my pants and get a massage. Wasn't having much luck - esp on 40th road. Til a middle aged (but younger than me) gal came over to ask if I wanted a massage. She was somewhat friendly looking and though it was obvious she wasn't svelte - in her clothing didn't look all that bad.

After she repeated her request to offer a massage - I said to her - I only have $80 and I'm looking for f/s. She nodded ok and had me follow her. She took me to the same bldg that houses Heidi Spa (3rd fl) with an entrance to Tao spa on 2nd floor. Her location was the 4th floor.

As she opened the door / gate to go inside - I saw 2 curtained off beds that served I guess as massage tables. I asked to use the bathroom to check for vermin - etc. Wasn't absolutely awful - nor was it a lavatory that would earn a high rating from the health dept. But I was there and said to myself, what the hell. I then went to the "bunk Bed" looking bed and stripped. She started a fake massage and had me roll over rather quickly. She started a hj - and I reminded her that we had agreed to f/s at $80. She laughed and lightly hit me in the arm like I was kidding - but when she saw I wasn't - she nodded ok and stripped off her outfit -- wishing I hadn't seen that - as she was no where near what I expected - somewhat plump, yet cleanly shaven. She started a bj and then f/s -- Not sure why I participated - as I wasn't into her at that point - but I did want some relief.

Was done in a bit - while screwing with her on top - her "roommate" came into the apt - and actually they conversed in Chinese w/ the curtain closed as she pumped herself up and down. I had to keep from laughing - as there was also a monger with her.

Anyway - after - she helped clean me up & gave me a bit more massage - I got dressed, thanked her and couldn't wait to leave. As I was a bit disappointed in myself - for allowing the little head to rule the day when I saw her sans clothing.

I share this mostly to report that although she wasn't a looker - Genius' method definitely worked. I sense I probably could have gotten the same level of service for less from her - but didn't really mind all that much.

Genius - Thank you Sir for sharing an effective strategy - which I'll definitely use somewhere else soon with someone more to my liking!

So I stop by her place early am as usual. See flicks the porch light to indicate she sees my car. Couple minutes later she comes out and we head out to safe spot.
Usual session that has been described sufficiently in this thread so I won’t repeat the description.
However, before we head out to the store our talk is much longer this time. She says she needs to make some changes in her life. She has applied for her driver’s license and will be going for alcohol counseling. A friend of hers who works at a chain store said there are openings for work and can get her in and she intends to do that. Her mother said that she will drive her to the job and if she works out for a period of time will get her a car. I pretty much know what this all means and offer her encouragement. We get her some food and beverage (not a beer this time) and I drop her off at her place.
Next week I stop by her place at usual time and she is a no show.
Week after that I stop by again – no show. It has been fun and I sincerely wish her well.
Been stopping by every once in a while and haven't seen her until this am. Turns out she went to a gf's house in western Nassau "to get away from the environment here".
Well now she is back.

Guess the" some changes in her life" didn't stick.

Went to same spot for same routine for same remuneration.

As is for me and her - as I quoted before Robert Earl Keen's song, 'The Road Go's On Forever',

She is back.

Decided to take a drive to W in the early am (just after 3). Went to my usual pickup points and nothing. Not even the drug sellers/buyers were out. I have a feeling the opening of the Wyandanch Rising apartments has something to do with it. Just can't rent those brand new apartments to people who actually can pay rent, i.e. people with jobs, if you have SWs and drug deals going on nearby.

Anyway, gave up and headed to Amityville area to see if one of the sisters is available. Haven't seen her in a couple of months. Stopped by her house, did a U turn so my light hit her window and see her peep out the window. She goes to the front door, raises her hand to indicate 5 minutes. I wait.

About 10 minutes later she comes out and gets in my car. Says she needed to take a quick shower. New haircut - real nice, goes well with the gold loop earrings she had on. Off to our private spot. While driving she says her sister is back in town from Penn for the weekend.

Get to our spot, move the seats up to give more room in the back, put down the towel. Off comes her pants and panties and she asks me if I had any mouth wash as she was drinking beer. Yup - we both rinse.
Tells me she hasn't had sex since the last time we met, lifts up her shirt (no bra) puts her arms around my neck and starts DFKing. This goes on for a couple of minutes with my hand on her tit and she learns over and starts a slow, BBBJ. Her ass is up in the air and I reach around to play with her pussy. Couple minutes of this and she lies on her back, legs in the air, with her eyes closed. slide in and off to the races, with her arms around my neck, her tongue in my mouth. She didn't see me put on the condom (was out of wrapper prior and I can do it 1 handed) and she says that this is safe time of her cycle - I guess she thinks I'm in BB. Do mish for a while, then half way thru she lifts her legs up almost to her shoulders, and I pound away. She says, I want it doggie now, and flips over ass in the air. I'm pumping away and she says "pound it so it makes slapping sounds". Of all the things I am, first and foremost I am a gentleman and aim to please. She says "I'm almost ready" and flips on her back. Pound away for a while and she starts all this sex talk that quickly degraded to moaning. We both lie there, her legs wrapped around me for a while. She starts asking me if I'm better than her sister and other ridiculous stuff.

So we are both sitting in the back seat, bare assed, talking about various subjects (Thanksgiving coming up, and other things you wouldn't expect after just fucking in the backseat of a car at 4am). Luckily I have confidence that my parking spot if safe enough to spend the time and make all the noise we want. Went to my wallet and gave her 30 "spending money". Doesn't look at it and puts it in her pants.

Stop at her house, she gives my a big kiss and asks I f I'll met her again tomorrow. You bet.