I’m not a whore and my sister isn’t a whore.

Over the past three years I have had what I think is a rather interesting set of experiences.
About 3 years ago I was cruising down RT110 in the early winter am and I saw this really very petite black woman walking. As I drove by I gave her the look but she didn’t respond. So I pulled into a small shopping center (Compare Foods I think) and waited for her to walk by. She walked by and looked at me but then kept on walking. Oh well I thought – a civilian- and I prepared to leave. Then she hesitated for a few moments, turned her head toward me, hesitated again then walked over to my car. She said that it was really cold out (it was) and could I give her a ride. Sure I said. She buckled up her seat belt an away we went.
Asked her name (let’s leave it at “L” and told her mine. Small talk about what I did and what she did for a living. No asking me if I was a cop and she was clearly nervous. As we got toward where she needed to go she asked me if I could lend her 5 bucks as she was hungry and didn’t have any money. I replied I can give you more than that. She replied that she wan’t a whore but how much could I give her. 20 bucks I replied, oral 1st to get me going then sex. I’ll take the 20 because I need the food but the rest is free because I like you. You have to use condoms because I am not on birth control. Deal.

So off to my safe spot and into the back seat we go. She took off all her clothes (as in all – even socks) Not an ounce of fat on her and she was flat chested but with nice nips. She 1st starts off with kissing and putting her hand on my balls and genius jr. After a bit of that she starts an excellent BBBJ. After a few minutes of that she lies on her back spreads her legs (trimmed bush) and away we go. She was totally wet so even though she was very (as in really very) tight, genius jr slid right in. After a few minutes of this she starts grinding to my pumping with her legs wrapped around mine so as to push me in deeper, puts her hands around my neck, puts her tongue in my mouth only stopping with the kissing to say – don’t come yet – just a little longer. What- the-f**K is this I am thinking. A minute later some moaning, hip spasms (her hips) and I cum also. We just lie there for a couple of minutes and then get dressed cleaning up with paper towels and wet wipes I keep for that purpose. I ask her not to throw out the trash – she says ok and gives her paper towel and wipes to me. We get back into the front seats, I fold up the towel that I keep on the rear seat and we start driving away. I stop at the dumpster at the end of the lot where we parked, tell her that since the people who own this building were nice enough to let us use their parking lot, the least I can do is properly throw away our trash. She laughs at that.

No money has changed hands yet.
So we drive to a drive-in food place, I buy her whatever she wants (couple of bucks) and we talk some more. She tells me about her kids, how she is divorced, etc. After a while of this I tell her I have to get going and I give her 20 bucks for her “lunch later”. She takes my burner cell number is says she is out much but probably will be again same day same time.
This goes on for about a year. The only change in the routine is when she has her period. She apologizes each time this happens and says “I’ll take care of you” and gives me an outstanding BBBJ with swallow, stopping only when I can’t stand any more stimulation.
Next installment – I meet the sister.

One early Sunday morning I head out to meet “L” again at our usual time and place. It’s like 4am. She isn’t there. So I drive around the area (Rt110, parts of N. Amityville and environs) for a while. During my driving I see a thin, but with a nice ass, woman walking toward one of the all night gas station/convenience store type places on Rt 110. It is late spring and she has on only a sweat shirt, tight jeans, red and white sneakers and is wearing a baseball cap. She is under dressed for the temperature outside – should have had a light jacket on. I pull off to the side of the road and watch her order some stuff. During the early am hours, with these places in dicey areas, you go up to a glass window (I assume it is bullet proof), tell the guy what you want, put the cash in a large drawer that is under the window that slides out and he puts the stuff and your change in it. So I watch her take her stuff in a brown paper bag and start walking. She walks down Rt 110, crosses it by a fire station and heads down a side road toward N. Amityville.

I give her some time to head down the side road and then I start driving. Drive past her and give her “the look”. Similar to my 1st meeting with “L” she ignores me. Shit – I wasted about half an hour in my stalking routine, so I do a U turn about 50 yards in front of her and start driving back to head home. As I drive back past her she gives me a half smile. I do another U turn and drive to her, open the window and ask if she needs a ride “it’s kind of chilly – do you need a ride”. Nods ok and gets in the car. I ask her what is she doing out at this time and she says she just finished with a late night poker game with friends, won a couple of bucks and went to get something to eat and drink before going to sleep. She shows me the contents of the bag that consist of a large can of beer and a bag of chips. I ask her not to open the beer in the car and she replies “of course not – my ex is in law enforcement and I know not to drive with an open container in the car”. We exchange names (her name is “P” and we do some small talk. She asks me what I did for a living and what I was doing out at this time. I told her I was looking for a friend I’ve been seeing for a while but she didn’t show. “What’s your friend’s name?” she asks. I tell her “L”.

She laughs and says “you got to be kidding - that’s my sister”.

Then she says “you may not be seeing her for a while as she just got a boyfriend and is staying over at his house – she hasn’t had a real boyfriend in 2 years since she got divorced”. She then looks in my back seat, sees the towel I have spread out, the container of wipes and a roll of paper towels, looks back at me and smiles.
TO BE CONTINUED.

So the cat is out of the bag, so to speak, as to what her sister has been doing in the early hours. We continue talking and she says it was a big mistake what she did that made her ex divorce her 3 years ago. I asked her what she did and she said she isn’t very proud of it but she screwed around on him as he worked late hours and she was bored. The ex got the kids and has remarried. She got really depressed when she realized first that she lost a good guy, her family and role as a mother and second that there are very few black guys that are interested in late 30’s black women and the ones that are she are total dirt bags; this she is telling to a guy that just picked her up in the early am who has been doing her sister once a week for past year in the back seat of his car. Her main form of entertainment now is to drink (she clearly had a lot of alcohol in her) and play poker with her girlfriends and smoke pot. I told her that I was heading out to the gym soon and perhaps before then I could add some additional entertainment. “what the hell” she says.
So off to my safe spot. No mention of money as obviously, as with her sister, she isn’t a whore.
TO BE CONTINUED

So we get to my safe spot and I get my stash of condoms out of their hiding place and head into the back seat via the car doors. I watch from the back as she takes off her baseball cap, jacket, sneakers, socks, pants and panties. She looks at me and says that she wants to keep her sweat shirt on as it is a bit cold and she reaches underneath to take off her bra. Everything is folded neatly on my front seat and she climbs over the console between the seats to get into the back. So I take off my sneakers and sweat pants and underwear but leave my sweat shirt on. She as reaches over the seat giving me a wonderful view of her ass and back of her snatch (petite but shapely buns) to release the seat forward latch and slides the seat forward as far as it can go. My side is electric and I slide it forward also. She takes a look at genius jr who has woken up with the help from the pleasant view and she says “hmm – not bad for a white guy” and proceeds with a slow BBBJ complete with deep throat action. After a minute of this she stops and says that I need to put on a condom as she isn’t on anything and she lies back placing one leg high up on the back of the front seat and the other up the rear of the back seat high enough so her foot is visible on the rear deck. Roll on the condom and slide into a wet unshaven but neatly trimmed snatch. She pulls up her shirt exposing her 34B’s and then mine, wraps her arms around my neck, sticks her tongue on my mouth and away we go. I work hard to maintain control as one serious disadvantage of getting older is after you pop it takes a while to get ready again – however at the same time you have a lot more control and can last as long as you want.

With her legs high in the air I get to slide in as deep as I can go (which is a real problem for me with Asians as in about a third of them I bottom out causing them serious discomfort.) After a couple minutes she stops the DFK’ing tightens her arms around my neck so our heads are on each other’s shoulder. I hear her breathing get shallow and she starts saying “don’t cum yet, don’t cum yet”. Holding off is getting difficult so I take a break, lean up, wet my fingers with saliva and play with her clit for a minute. She then says “now” and pulls me back – a couple of more pumps and she starts this rip roaring “O”, wiggling all over the back seat. I then get off myself, which she obviously notices from my sounds and says don’t pull out yet and we just lie there. By far the best experience I ever had with a street pickup (obviously I have to use that term as she “isn’t a whore”). I climb off and start cleaning up with paper towels and wet wipes. She is just lying there and I really am hoping she doesn’t fall asleep. After what seemed like a couple of minutes I mention I have paper towels and wet wipes and she opens her eyes reaches out for them and starts cleaning up. I tell her not to throw anything out the window as I don’t want to piss off the people who own this great safe spot. She nods ok and when cleaned up leans over the console giving me another fantastic view of her buns and her snatch – which now has the pussy lips slightly separated, exposing some pink lining of her vagina. A few years ago this would be enough to get me started again for a 2nd session – but alas – not anymore. Bummer.

She gets dressed while I go into the front, push the seats back to their original position and watch her climb over the console. She sits in the front seat and puts on her socks and sneakers. I ask her for her cell and she says that she doesn’t have one but when she is with friends can always borrow one to call mine to tell me where to pick her up. So I give her my burner #. We start driving; I see a dumpster, dispose of our trash and head out. She asks me if we could stop at the gas station (not the one I 1st saw her at - this one you can actually walking into the store. pop food into a micro, etc) as she wants to get more substantial food and another beer for later. We get to the station and she says that she already used up her poker winnings and could I give her some cash to buy the supplies. Sure – I give her 25. She asks me is there anything I wanted from the store and I say no thank you. While driving her to a drop off place (a friend’s house she says) she says to me “If you see “L” please don’t tell her we met and that I know about you and her”. Drop her off and head out.

TO BE Continued.

So now I haven’t seen “L” for a month and have been seeing her sister “P” on a weekly basis same time very early am. About the third time I see her we head out to my safe spot and when we park she kind of sheepishly looks at me and says that she is sorry but she is having her period and would I mind only oral today. What the hell, I think, every relationship will have a plus and a minus and today I guess I will have to suffer through just a BJ. She says we can stay in the front seat and not to worry – I just have to pull my sweat pants down and there won’t be any mess. Sounds OK to me.
The only thing that kind of worries me is that she wants me to tell her a second or so before I cum.
So she starts this really slow BBBJ with both her hands playing with my balls. Every once in a while I feel genius jr go down her throat a bit. No gagging – don’t know how she can do it but she does. I let her know about a second before I’m about to come and she takes genius jr all the way in down her throat and when I cum the stuff just squirts down the back of her throat. Probably the best BJ I ever had. When I stop cumming she sort of milks the remaining out such that when I pull out of her mouth there is nothing on me but a little saliva.
Driving back to after she picks up some food and drink at the store (paid for with the 25 I give her) she says that she has had her period for a couple of days and should be over in soon. Do I want her to call me when its done. Shit yeah I say.