Hypothetical Situation

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Let's say you went to a brothel where you have been friends with the owner for decades. You are doing your usual hanging out there and schmoozing. You have a conversation with the new girl there, and she confided to you that she's been there all day and she's nervous because it's her first time and she's a virgin at this. She asks you if you would please be her first and you agree.

So the two of you go up to management, the girl whispers something to them and then turns around and says it's going to be 5 minutes for us to get a room. About 25 minutes later she disappears and you ask management where she went and you are told she's in a room with someone else. So apparently they put her with someone else right in front of your nose.

How would you feel?

I would feel betrayed and disrespected. I am assuming management is aware that you know the owner for a long time. They should have realized that you would complain to the owner for less than stellar treatment.

Let's say you went to a brothel where you have been friends with the owner for decades. You are doing your usual hanging out there and schmoozing. You have a conversation with the new girl there, and she confided to you that she's been there all day and she's nervous because it's her first time and she's a virgin at this. She asks you if you would please be her first and you agree.

So the two of you go up to management, the girl whispers something to them and then turns around and says it's going to be 5 minutes for us to get a room. About 25 minutes later she disappears and you ask management where she went and you are told she's in a room with someone else. So apparently they put her with someone else right in front of your nose.

How would you feel?
I would need the owner and or managements version. As soon as she was with you, the manager or owner or both should have taken her off selection wise for people to choose.

Sounds like either incompotence or purposefully done. I myself would be annoyed if i truly was intrigued in being her first.

Completely disrespected.
Making a presumption the owner was not on premises and management had little idea of the longstanding ties and positive relationship -
If management was not aware of your relationship, they should get a pass, but a warning that future requests like yours/hers should be accepted-If they were aware— completely not acceptable

Tough call, personally I would've taken this as an issue with who I thought owner was my friend and fucked me over in this case. Hard to think this is anything other than him screwing with you on this.

.....You have a conversation with the new girl there, and she confided to you that she's been there all day and she's nervous because it's her first time and she's a virgin at this. She asks you if you would please be her first and you agree.....
How would you feel?
I would wonder how I could possibly fall for the idea that I was her 1st and then ask to ask to see another girl who would tell me she was " nervous because it's her first time and she's a virgin at this" and allow me to complete my fantasy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I would be like WTF?
The fact you just didn't go directly to the room with this girl I'd sketchy.

I'm guessing the owners weren't on site and this new girl has no idea who you were.

I would be like WTF?
The fact you just didn't go directly to the room with this girl I'd sketchy.

I'm guessing the owners weren't on site and this new girl has no idea who you were.
Yo really believed "it's her first time and she's a virgin at this" ?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I would wonder how I could possibly fall for the idea that I was her 1st and then ask to ask to see another girl who would tell me she was " nervous because it's her first time and she's a virgin at this" and allow me to complete my fantasy.
I'm not following this.

I would take it positively. Since Management knew that I am close to owner and they knew girl is lying to me and pretending to be virgin. They would cut the shit short and put the girl with someone else to save my time.

I would take it positively. Since Management knew that I am close to owner and they knew girl is lying to me and pretending to be virgin. They would cut the shit short and put the girl with someone else to save my time.
I don’t follow your analogy—
We don’t know management knew of SB relationship with the owner and we don’t know if the girl was telling the truth-

Even if she was not, an agreement was made by customer and the girl - Perhaps the situation would have been different if she did not suggest this was her first time-

I’m sure SB will settle this with the owner

An ongoing issue with most AMP is there is always bait and switch-Problem is many customers keep going back after being taken advantage of

I'm not following this.
Some guys find it a turn on to be the1st (whether it be a true virgin, perhaps not a vag virgin but a bj virgin or a CIM virgin, or an anal virgin. I'm not as I focus on myself and not the girl.

I was implying (apparently incorrectly from what you posted later) that she wasn't a brothel virgin and my response would be to ask for another brothel virgin.

It doesn't matter, IMHO, if she is or isn't if she acts as if she with sufficient verisimilitude such that you believe it's true.

I guess something like suspension of disbelief you must have to enjoy an act in film or stage.

Now this is reaching.

Old friends and you hang their time to time. The reach is if they comp you or a better price because you are who you are. Even though we never met I use your site and can see your reach in the business you help.

If the reach is somewhat correct someone comes in without your juice and pays full price better split for both sides.

No reaching the boss said if your in this business there is no picking fat, old, smelly or the trifecta whatever walks in they climb on top of you.

Either version or something else it wasn’t right especially with a professional relationship & a friendship.

I would honestly be pretty hurt. But if I got a decent apology and it was the first time It happened I would forgive, but let them know I only forgive once