Huntington LMP (Rubi et al.) 516-871-6871

**utopia guide review - Victoria**

So after reading a couple of the reviews here on UG about this spot I decided to take the plunge. Texted Rubi with pretty short notice, I was on my way to the area and asked to see her in 30 but she needed an hour. No biggie. So I ask her what building # is it again as I wanted her to think that I had been there before and she gives it to me and says to call her when I am there. I do my recon and see that the address she gave me is for what looked like an abandoned kitchen place...hmmm. So I text her and she then gives me another address, now at this point I am like wtf. Can't find that building, no number exists, text her again and she gives me a third address, I replied with an lol. Find that last address and its right across the street from where she gave me the first time. Anyway, I walk in and this cute little spinner with blonde hair greets me to say that Rubi is busy and that she will take care of me. No problem I am thinking. I ask for an hour ($200) and place it on the table in the room. Get undressed and she comes in fully dressed. Now I am like what did I just do? Pissed I took the hour if this is what its going to be. Moving on, she starts with the oil which I am ok with, decent massage. About 10 minutes in, she disrobes to shirt and panties. Fucking hot I tell you. So now I am starting to like this lol. Climbs up on the table to do my lower back, butt and legs and she is really starting to get into it. Leaning into me, whispering in my ear, just being super sensual...and I am loving it. On to the flip. She puts some oil on my hands so I can FIV (who am I to argue?). She really did a great HJ while I was playing. Unfortunately because I was new there and she knew it, there was no FS. Definitely the next time she said. Typical clean up, super nice girl and sexy as hell. As I was getting dressed she brought in Rubi to introduce me and wow, she can get it also! I think I found my new place, its really clean, well decorated and the ladies are really fucking hot. Tipped $40. I know it was steep for just the HE but I knew it was a downpayment on more fun down the road. Highly recommend.

**utopia guide review - Victoria**

So after reading a couple of the reviews here on UG about this spot I decided to take the plunge. Texted Rubi with pretty short notice, I was on my way to the area and asked to see her in 30 but she needed an hour. No biggie. So I ask her what building # is it again as I wanted her to think that I had been there before and she gives it to me and says to call her when I am there. I do my recon and see that the address she gave me is for what looked like an abandoned kitchen place...hmmm. So I text her and she then gives me another address, now at this point I am like wtf. Can't find that building, no number exists, text her again and she gives me a third address, I replied with an lol. Find that last address and its right across the street from where she gave me the first time. Anyway, I walk in and this cute little spinner with blonde hair greets me to say that Rubi is busy and that she will take care of me. No problem I am thinking. I ask for an hour ($200) and place it on the table in the room. Get undressed and she comes in fully dressed. Now I am like what did I just do? Pissed I took the hour if this is what its going to be. Moving on, she starts with the oil which I am ok with, decent massage. About 10 minutes in, she disrobes to shirt and panties. Fucking hot I tell you. So now I am starting to like this lol. Climbs up on the table to do my lower back, butt and legs and she is really starting to get into it. Leaning into me, whispering in my ear, just being super sensual...and I am loving it. On to the flip. She puts some oil on my hands so I can FIV (who am I to argue?). She really did a great HJ while I was playing. Unfortunately because I was new there and she knew it, there was no FS. Definitely the next time she said. Typical clean up, super nice girl and sexy as hell. As I was getting dressed she brought in Rubi to introduce me and wow, she can get it also! I think I found my new place, its really clean, well decorated and the ladies are really fucking hot. Tipped $40. I know it was steep for just the HE but I knew it was a downpayment on more fun down the road. Highly recommend.
It’s across the street next to the vape shop. Victoria is hot blond from Colombia with good English. Early 30’s with man made up top.

Des - Did you get a name of the one you saw most recently? The 5ft 1" Chilean ?? Is she part of the crew with the three different numbers from earlier posts?

This thread should be made into two, very confusing, as you have 795 NY Ave (Rubi) and 1895 NY Ave
I have Sofia a lot times since Ronkonkoma and Middle Island nut actually for the surprise of everyone she is not from Chile
She is from Cuenca Ecuador but she feels embarrassing to saying it. She speaks very good English and has a lie rose tattoo on the left shoulder also sometime she wears a piercing on her belly. For the real deal she starts coming wearing boots and black bodysuit and then she will take it away and get naked nice little round ass and her tits are silicone they look nice but her nipples are looking down, she will give a massage with a lot oil ant then come on the top and whispers of you an extra for full service. She is working in New York ave next to the insurance company. She’ll ask for the hour 200 and for a really good service another 150. I really enjoyed licking her tits and touching her clit she gets really wet and start moaning she gets so excited and have come a few times, a
I have come on top of her and het my rod deep inside her which she enjoys but also enjoys doggie , she loves what she does I’ll ride her for about 15 min until she gets loud and comes. Some other time for a happy ending is just 200 the hour but the same I’ll suck her tits and finger her clit until she comes, she enjoys.
Now she is working in Commack 3 times a week. Come with some extra cash and you will be surprise what you can do

I have Sofia a lot times since Ronkonkoma and Middle Island nut actually for the surprise of everyone she is not from Chile
She is from Cuenca Ecuador but she feels embarrassing to saying it. She speaks very good English and has a lie rose tattoo on the left shoulder also sometime she wears a piercing on her belly. For the real deal she starts coming wearing boots and black bodysuit and then she will take it away and get naked nice little round ass and her tits are silicone they look nice but her nipples are looking down, she will give a massage with a lot oil ant then come on the top and whispers of you an extra for full service. She is working in New York ave next to the insurance company. She’ll ask for the hour 200 and for a really good service another 150. I really enjoyed licking her tits and touching her clit she gets really wet and start moaning she gets so excited and have come a few times, a
I have come on top of her and het my rod deep inside her which she enjoys but also enjoys doggie , she loves what she does I’ll ride her for about 15 min until she gets loud and comes. Some other time for a happy ending is just 200 the hour but the same I’ll suck her tits and finger her clit until she comes, she enjoys.
Now she is working in Commack 3 times a week. Come with some extra cash and you will be surprise what you can do
Where in Commack?