Huntington AMP - 631-672-3602

Great new spot. Everything is clean with back parking.
On a busy main road and next to another popular amp.
Called the number and was given the address. Didn’t catch the storefront name but you can’t miss the blue lights.
Greeted by Amy
I would put her at 50s but a nice spinner figure. 5’1, 110lbs, long black hair with some natural Bs. Ass is not completely flat but it was fun.

took the hour for 60 and the massage room was private with a real door that closes.
Massage was actually very good!
some ST and flip. She saw I was at attention and negotiations started. Got CFS for 100 and went through multiple positions. Finished the deed at DS.
nice wipe down and was out the door.

negative was that the walls were thin and I heard a couple talking and that the back door was not locked.
Curious about other talent here.

Great new spot. Everything is clean with back parking.
On a busy main road and next to another popular amp.
Called the number and was given the address. Didn’t catch the storefront name but you can’t miss the blue lights.
Greeted by Amy
I would put her at 50s but a nice spinner figure. 5’1, 110lbs, long black hair with some natural Bs. Ass is not completely flat but it was fun.

took the hour for 60 and the massage room was private with a real door that closes.
Massage was actually very good!
some ST and flip. She saw I was at attention and negotiations started. Got CFS for 100 and went through multiple positions. Finished the deed at DS.
nice wipe down and was out the door.

negative was that the walls were thin and I heard a couple talking and that the back door was not locked.
Curious about other talent here.
Nice. Location?