HOW TO POST A REVIEW IN THIS SECTION

billyS

Reign of Terror
I created two posted but neither were allowed. What am I doing wrong?
I'm guessing the two posts you're talking about are the questions about a specific girl and where to find a specific ethnic group?

Those are posts that should go on the ISO (In Search Of) forum.

Usually we we like guys to post a few reviews before asking for information, but I see you already have a review and you've been a gentleman when asking why posts didn't make it or asked to provide more information to your review. That would be taken into consideration should one of your questions finds it way to the proper forum.

I'm guessing the two posts you're talking about are the questions about a specific girl and where to find a specific ethnic group?

Those are posts that should go on the ISO (In Search Of) forum.

Usually we we like guys to post a few reviews before asking for information, but I see you already have a review and you've been a gentleman when asking why posts didn't make it or asked to provide more information to your review. That would be taken into consideration should one of your questions finds it way to the proper forum.
Thank you for letting me know. I will post it in the ISO section. I'm trying to learn he lingo and find the websites you guys talk about.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why are my replies and a new thread not showing up?
Thank you
There was already a thread on the Oceanside place you reviewed. You should have looked and then placed it there.

Beyond that it would have been closed anyway because you didn't format the phone number right.

You are also pissing off Slinky which is not a good thing.

I keep reading about an ISO thread and that I’m not supposed to start new threads outside of the ISO thread but I don’t know where it is or how to find it. Can anyone please educate me

a couple of day ago, I posted a review on my experience in a spa in East Meadows. It was approved and posted for everyone to see. Basically I walked out when I found the ladies was trimmed in the pussy area. What happened to the whole thread and the discussion?