How to lose a customer and other acts of disrespect

Maybe he is a social lightning rod.
Lol- I am not the guy in the crowded room who attracts all the attention. But when I am talking to you or eyeing you from the corner of the room I am envisioning you naked or on your knees, or over the couch or on all fours!!!

Yes, I had a bad couple of days. The poison in me ( as some of you refer to it) has taken control and causing me to act irrational.
Yearning for the time where I can contribute a substantive detailed review again

Revisiting this...
Upcoming trip planned and reached out to a couple of new providers... I enjoy more then the QV and will invest a respectable amount of money to spend an hour or two together...

My introduction is a paragraph or so..
References and pertinent information provided....

I have received thoughtful and eager responses indicating that the gal at least took the time to read my message and take a few minutes out of her day to earn a respectable hours wage..

I have revised the three to five word response .. “ok great”yada yada —
Wtf, do they really think I am going to drop 300,400 or more for this—

I feel like telling them to go back to school and get educated in communication and marketing skills

My peeve for today

Revisiting this...
Upcoming trip planned and reached out to a couple of new providers... I enjoy more then the QV and will invest a respectable amount of money to spend an hour or two together...

My introduction is a paragraph or so..
References and pertinent information provided....

I have received thoughtful and eager responses indicating that the gal at least took the time to read my message and take a few minutes out of her day to earn a respectable hours wage..

I have revised the three to five word response .. “ok great”yada yada —
Wtf, do they really think I am going to drop 300,400 or more for this—

I feel like telling them to go back to school and get educated in communication and marketing skills

My peeve for today
You definitely have to do homework when out of town. Scammers and slackers abound. I like to get references from providers of possible. Good luck

Revisiting my original thread and following up ....

Found myself in the same spot recently. E mailed a previous friend who I have seen several times to check in, see how she is doing and expressed intent on seeing her on a couple of months when I plan to travel.
Her response was “ Hi great, look forward to seeing you
My response was .. “that was thoughtful “

I was not insulted, but felt slighted that she could not have taken more then a minute to reply...

Any way.... 2 weeks later she writes me a nice 3 paragraph note apologizing for the short response, explaining she was touring, busy, and how she knew I would be sympathetic to clients that she was scheduling immediate appointments for, not me , months ahead...

So, I will take back my original thread here.... Not knowing all the circumstances behind the lack of a detailed response.... I jumped to a conclusion
This gal is a class act and I will certainly see her again and again

Trader - I have traveled a bit for business. I have recommendations for Atlanta, Chicago and Orlando if you go there. All reviews are here if you look in those geographical threads. Two GREAT ones in Chicago. I can't wait for this Corona nonsense to be over so I can go back out there.

The difference between good business practice and not...

Scoping out some friends.. higher end, with professional websites and the like..

“ Hi - This is “trader1” and I’ll be in town .xxx.. would like to know if you are available to meet .xxx... etc etc. Happy to provide references etc etc”

Two identical inquiries.

The first response was- Sure Ok. Period

The second response was - “ Hi trader1. I will be in town and delighted to meet you. In order for both of us to have a great time I will need to do a light screening etc etc ...Please l m k a specific date and time etc etc

My point being
The first response showed zero personality and little interest

The second showed interest, personality and a bit of intelligence

i have discussed before here..
Both girls new to me and have good reviews.. Despite one may have been busy and just placating me with a response, I’ll choose number two hands down.
Good business sense

Oh yeah .... there is also the typical ... ZERO response. When I traveled on business it was usually 3-4 nights. I would usually make plans about 3-4 weeks ahead of time with a higher end girl cause I had very high confidence they would actually show up. Early on in my mongering career I would try the cheaper route and more times than not I would get ghosted or be asked to reschedule for the following week - which is no good when you are leaving in a couple of days. I would search out reviews, make inquiries and make plans with the best bet. Trader's post is a perfect example.

Dudes need to need understand about the Benjamin’s get a real girlfriend!

this isn’t match.com ... this is business... there’s a difference

But I encourage you to call that broadway star on her days off to tell her how much you enjoyed her performance and how much you can’t wait to see the next show... let me know her response... my guess would be that it would be something to the effect of “my next show is at 8pm on May 4th, see you then”

Again, when she’s on stage... she gives her all... same with us
Many customers think sadly now that I had sex with a provider we’re buddies and fail in understanding it’s about the green.

I have seen this particular person numerous times when I travel. We spend more then the allocated time chatting getting to know one another. More then just the pump and dump

I reached out to her today, checking in on her health and well being. Wrote a paragraph or two. Planning a trip shortly and expressed my interest in seeing her.

Her response was limited to- Great hon- look forward to seeing you...

A generic, get rid out of the inbox response.

I get it, there are some guys who just require the pump and dump, there are some who wish to have more.. I am the latter...

Am I being to sensitive? IDK.. maybe... But for me to truly enjoy myself, I do want more then just the emotionless interaction.

I did respond to her one liner with .. that response took a lot of effort.. no reply yet..
I’m movin on
Are you being sensitive? Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I get it.

On the rare occasions I do see a lady more than once, it’s because they are hot, easy to get along with and filthy sluts in the bedroom. Demanding satisfaction for themselves.

But when my time is up and they get that last nut out of me, I know it’s time to go. Tongue down the throat turns to just a peck on the cheek and a superficial hug. But i walk away knowing i had a balls deep , no holes spared trip to hell.

And I loved every moment.

Are you being sensitive? Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I get it.

On the rare occasions I do see a lady more than once, it’s because they are hot, easy to get along with and filthy sluts in the bedroom. Demanding satisfaction for themselves.

But when my time is up and they get that last nut out of me, I know it’s time to go. Tongue down the throat turns to just a peck on the cheek and a superficial hug. But i walk away knowing i had a balls deep , no holes spared trip to hell.

And I loved every moment.
Of course!!!
Most of us ( experienced mongers) learn not to take things personally in any way.. For that hour or two when I am spending tgat kind of money I want to feel like the ONE and only ONE
The professional companion who is successful should recognize this and treat their clients accordingly

Of course!!!
Most of us ( experienced mongers) learn not to take things personally in any way.. For that hour or two when I am spending tgat kind of money I want to feel like the ONE and only ONE
The professional companion who is successful should recognize this and treat their clients accordingly
Yeah, "the ONE and only ONE"

It's called "suspension of disbelief". For example when watching a movie, if the producer and director is any good, you will totally get into the action even though you know the guy who just got shot, blown-up etc., really didn't actually have that happen to him.

Even today after the 10th time I see it, I still wince when Luca Brasi gets his hand pinned to the bar with a knife and eyes bulging as he gets garroted.

Similarly, a good provider will manage to spasm her hips and roll her eyes in what seems like a raging orgasm just as you finish plowing away with your massive tree trunk of a dick — and after you both get dressed, convince you that “I wish I knew more guys like you” and when she puts away the money says “I should really be paying you.”

Put the dick back in your pants and try to be-friend women at a non-sexual capacity.

Or just find a solid sugar baby that can play the "friend" part for you.

Someone you fuck when you are bored of other women is not going to threat you like a long time acquaintance.

As I get older, i am realizing that fucking 10 beautiful women every month/week does no longer fulfill my happines/intimacy boxes.

The gals we discuss about on this forum should not be held up to such unrealistic standards.

I have 2 or 3 regular girls that I go to often when I travel cause I know they at least enjoy my company when we hang out and talk and drink. It may sound weird but I enjoy that part very much. If they were just typical girls who want to get the nut out and leave I probably wouldn't go back for more.