How to get your girl into Anal sex?

Well any girl I've had downright refused to have anal. Only me ex wife gave me one opportunity and she shrieked in pain and that was that. COme on now peeps, how can you convince your girl to give that ass up?
I cannot believe I missed this tread....I AM the Greek GURU. Its all about the positions you try, getting over your own eargerness that she agreed and not just start hammering away. and also getting the ass ready for a first timer. Its a process and a long one at that, so patients is a virture because once she has anal she like it and then when she has an orgasm from anal, you'll never get her to stop.

Because we selflessly want to introduce women to a new sensation that might be something they love.

Ok, so that's maybe .5 percent of us. :)

How to get your girl into Anal sex is easy.

1. When you are eating her out, use a finger to tease around her asshole. No insertion.

If she stops you or doesn't seem to enjoy it, skip to step 8.
If she seems to like it then move on to the next step.

2. Next time, when eating her out, start to finger her pussy and work your way around to, gently, toss her salad (eat her ass).

3. Same as 2, but remove the word gently. Really work your tongue in there.

4. When you are eating her out, use a finger to tease around her asshole. Make sure finger is nice and wet, either from her pussy or from your saliva and slowly work it in, just a little.

5. When fucking her, doggy style, tease her ass with a wet finger and gently insert it, just a little. Don't do more than that. Just keep it in a little.

6. When fucking her, doggy style, finger fuck her ass.

7. Ask if you can fuck her ass.

If she says yes then you are there. If she doesn't, then move on to the next step.

8. Give up. It's not her thing. Find someone else, or be satisfied with what you have.

You don't need to do any of that

I'd like to nominate this for the most useless post on the site.

If you have alternative ideas or suggestions, then post em.
YOu don't. A girl might not like her ass eatin but like anal. So you saying, if she doesn't like #2 go to # 8 which is give up. Same with # 3 she doesn't have to like that to like anal.

She also may not like double insertion. Doesn't mean she won't like anal and certain not to just give up.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I repeat, she doesn't need to like any of those things for her to like anal. If that way works for you great. Good luck with it.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
YOu don't. A girl might not like her ass eatin but like anal. So you saying, if she doesn't like #2 go to # 8 which is give up. Same with # 3 she doesn't have to like that to like anal.

She also may not like double insertion. Doesn't mean she won't like anal and certain not to just give up.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I repeat, she doesn't need to like any of those things for her to like anal. If that way works for you great. Good luck with it.
LOL. You didn't hurt my feelings. You just made a useless post. At least mine had suggestions and a process to try that has worked for me. If you have alternative suggestions, go ahead and post them, but your post had nothing constructive about it. Just one sentence rejecting mine, with no explanation and nothing helpful.

There was also an element of humor to my post. Hell, the step by step instructions were originally intended as a joke, but as I was writing it, I started to realize that they weren't bad. So it ended up part real, part joke. After all, it would be moronic if you got to step 6, and she liked it, to then give up if she said no the first time you asked to fuck her ass.

I cannot believe I missed this tread....I AM the Greek GURU. Its all about the positions you try, getting over your own eargerness that she agreed and not just start hammering away. and also getting the ass ready for a first timer. Its a process and a long one at that, so patients is a virture because once she has anal she like it and then when she has an orgasm from anal, you'll never get her to stop.
Please enlighten a young grasshopper. I love this forum. I've never eaten pussy this well until I read that thread and now I get to master the final hurdle. Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks?

LOL. You didn't hurt my feelings. You just made a useless post. At least mine had suggestions and a process to try that has worked for me. If you have alternative suggestions, go ahead and post them, but your post had nothing constructive about it. Just one sentence rejecting mine, with no explanation and nothing helpful.

There was also an element of humor to my post. Hell, the step by step instructions were originally intended as a joke, but as I was writing it, I started to realize that they weren't bad. So it ended up part real, part joke. After all, it would be moronic if you got to step 6, and she liked it, to then give up if she said no the first time you asked to fuck her ass.
I am glad I didn't hurt your feelings. LOL. I did make some suggestions, not as outlined as yours but I did comment briefly on why most guys ruin their chance of getting their woman to try anal. I must admit, that if the girl is open to a lot of what you said it would mean she would be open to trying anal.

I've been trying for 25 years now. If your woman is not into it, nothing will change her mind. Waterclone, I loved your post. I seem to always go from step 1 to step 8. Actually more often than not; me trying step 1 puts a damper on things.

Later,
Vegas

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I've been trying for 25 years now. If your woman is not into it, nothing will change her mind. Waterclone, I loved your post. I seem to always go from step 1 to step 8. Actually more often than not; me trying step 1 puts a damper on things.

Later,
Vegas
Yeah, my post wasn't so much about how to get anal out of a girl who is not into it.

It was more about how to discover if the girl is into anal, whether she knows it or not.

How to get your girl into anal sex?

If she's Brazilian, all you need to do is bend her over.

(Sometimes you dont even need to do that.)

Last edited:
How to get your girl into anal sex?

If she's Brazilian, all you need to do is bend her over.

(Sometimes you dont even need to do that.)

Really Brazilians are that into it? I must start hang out with more brazilian women then. Maybe even get in on a weekend with Gavycrav the his Crew.

Last edited: