How to get out of Moderation

I just wanted to share that I am pleasantly surprised, that as far as I can see, I have been released from the confines of MODERATION.

Writing a post the other day, and not seeing the shackles of moderation in light blue, holding my post for approval, for the first time in many months, dare I say even a year or more, was quite shocking. I thought that maybe it was a fluke, and I got one by the goalie, but it occured a second and I believe a third time.

My first question was how did I manage to be released? Was it just a release brought on by good behaviour? Anyway, I did learn my lesson, and have learned to be more moderate and careful, imposing self-imposed restrictions upon myself, so as not to upset the delicate balance and be forced to be overseen by others.

Amazingly, it is analogous to the rest of my life at this time. I find myself at a crossroads, where if I do not pay very close attention to all of my actions in my life at this time, I could create a situation where life will deal me a more severe blow and place me in a moderation of sorts, much more restrictive than the one imposed by this board. The Universe's stranglehold is far more severe and disciplined.

Which leads me to the great wonderment that the MODERATORS of UG are working in consort with the GODS of the Universe, whether knowingly or unknowingly.
Congratulations

pokler

Power Bottom
I just wanted to share that I am pleasantly surprised, that as far as I can see, I have been released from the confines of MODERATION.

Writing a post the other day, and not seeing the shackles of moderation in light blue, holding my post for approval, for the first time in many months, dare I say even a year or more, was quite shocking. I thought that maybe it was a fluke, and I got one by the goalie, but it occured a second and I believe a third time.

My first question was how did I manage to be released? Was it just a release brought on by good behaviour? Anyway, I did learn my lesson, and have learned to be more moderate and careful, imposing self-imposed restrictions upon myself, so as not to upset the delicate balance and be forced to be overseen by others.

Amazingly, it is analogous to the rest of my life at this time. I find myself at a crossroads, where if I do not pay very close attention to all of my actions in my life at this time, I could create a situation where life will deal me a more severe blow and place me in a moderation of sorts, much more restrictive than the one imposed by this board. The Universe's stranglehold is far more severe and disciplined.

Which leads me to the great wonderment that the MODERATORS of UG are working in consort with the GODS of the Universe, whether knowingly or unknowingly.
Maybe a pardon from the APM? Congrats on your new found freedom.

The only way is to earn it.

When Suffolk PD bust hookers they take their phones. I know this for a fact.
Also, Billy, I’m putting this here because I figured you guys would see it anyway and can just delete or move it. But I was wondering why I’m in moderation. Not sure what I did wrong and wanna avoid doing it again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Also, Billy, I’m putting this here because I figured you guys would see it anyway and can just delete or move it. But I was wondering why I’m in moderation. Not sure what I did wrong and wanna avoid doing it again.
I'm not sure either, I see some political posts by you deleted.

If you can remember about when it happened I can probably lock it down.

I'm not sure either, I see some political posts by you deleted.

If you can remember about when it happened I can probably lock it down.
Billy am I still in moderation: only reason I ask is that: I am allowed to LIKE postings, can answer some postings; but at times the site tells me I CAN NOT REPLY, Tank you in advance for your reply

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy am I still in moderation: only reason I ask is that: I am allowed to LIKE postings, can answer some postings; but at times the site tells me I CAN NOT REPLY, Tank you in advance for your reply
I don't think you're in moderation. I don't remember seeing this post in the que, unless another Mod approved it.

Maybe you are sometimes trying to answer a post in a thread that has been closed?

I don't think you're in moderation. I don't remember seeing this post in the que, unless another Mod approved it.

Maybe you are sometimes trying to answer a post in a thread that has been closed?
Thank you for your reply; I take notice next time it happens to see if it’s a closed thread .