How to get out of Moderation

I am by no means a prolific poster or great contributor here simply because I stick to same few ( Angelbaby, sophia and a few amps ) and therefore don't often have new intel to share.
That being said I have learned a few triggers are discussing future plans or anything that hasn't happened ( I am planning....., was thinking about....) questioning prices / other peoples price points for services and promoting/shilling.
Granted I am lucky to have avoided moderation thus far probably because I am a 3rd generation rule follower and 5th generation ass kisser.
So in closing thank you to the APM slinky and his team for helping keep this board alive, healthy and useful only for us to bash/question/insult members and moderators alike and make your jobs harder than they already are.
Truly a thankless job aside from this professional ass kisser who says thank you very much!

pokler

Power Bottom
Don't know how many times I've said this but only Slinky can put people in Moderation or get them out.

You're only put in there for breaking a rule.
Dumb question .. how do you know if you are in moderation ? I know half my posts are deleted by either you or Slinky but I just figured you just didn't like what I said not necessarily moderation .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Dumb question .. how do you know if you are in moderation ? I know half my posts are deleted by either you or Slinky but I just figured you just didn't like what I said not necessarily moderation .
When you're in Moderation your posts don't show up right away. There is a blue bar above it that says the post is waiting for approval.
Only you and the mods can see it.

FWIW, usually I only delete a post of yours if it seems combative because I find if I leave it there to ferment I wind up having to have to delete four or five posts.

pokler

Power Bottom
When you're in Moderation your posts don't show up right away. There is a blue bar above it that says the post is waiting for approval.
Only you and the mods can see it.

FWIW, usually I only delete a post of yours if it seems combative because I find if I leave it there to ferment I wind up having to have to delete four or five posts.
Why on threads like Married , Cuckhold I cannot post ? Do you think I am not mature enough for those ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
But with good reason! You muscled him out of prestigious mod job and for all I know took over his UG pension benefits..

What did I ever do to him ?
I didn't muscle out anyone. Banashit was relieved of his duties and Slinky asked me to help out since I had previous experience.
WC just never signs on anymore, that's his business. He is still a Mod as far as I know.

pokler

Power Bottom
I didn't muscle out anyone. Banashit was relieved of his duties and Slinky asked me to help out since I had previous experience.
WC just never signs on anymore, that's his business. He is still a Mod as far as I know.
Billy be a good guy please and allow me access on such threads. Fuck WC and I'm sure Slinky won't mind.I Promise to behave.

I just wanted to share that I am pleasantly surprised, that as far as I can see, I have been released from the confines of MODERATION.

Writing a post the other day, and not seeing the shackles of moderation in light blue, holding my post for approval, for the first time in many months, dare I say even a year or more, was quite shocking. I thought that maybe it was a fluke, and I got one by the goalie, but it occured a second and I believe a third time.

My first question was how did I manage to be released? Was it just a release brought on by good behaviour? Anyway, I did learn my lesson, and have learned to be more moderate and careful, imposing self-imposed restrictions upon myself, so as not to upset the delicate balance and be forced to be overseen by others.

Amazingly, it is analogous to the rest of my life at this time. I find myself at a crossroads, where if I do not pay very close attention to all of my actions in my life at this time, I could create a situation where life will deal me a more severe blow and place me in a moderation of sorts, much more restrictive than the one imposed by this board. The Universe's stranglehold is far more severe and disciplined.

Which leads me to the great wonderment that the MODERATORS of UG are working in consort with the GODS of the Universe, whether knowingly or unknowingly.