How to get out of Moderation

Excuse my ignorance on the matter. How does one know they are in moderation?

I have been on here for a bit written a few posts here and there when I figured there was useful info to share.

Just wondering?

billyS

Reign of Terror

I have been on here for a bit written a few posts here and there when I figured there was useful info to share.

Just wondering?
When you are in moderation no one can see your posts except the UG staff, which is Slinky and the moderators. There is a a message at the top of the post notifying you that your post is awaiting approval.

Only Slinky can put people in and remove them from moderation.

Although moderators can suggest to Slinky who needs to go in and who can come out.

When you first join (if you joined after about 2016?) You are automatically in moderation until you prove yourself.

Just wondering?
Trust me , you’ll know. I’ve been there a few times…..:D:D:D

Also, you can’t post pics either…

I think I was put in here originally because I commented on protecting the labor instead of management. In hindsight, i can understand the concern with that post, since management pays the advertisering bill, not the girl.
then to pile on and show my stupidity, I replied to a post from another user in the advertisers thread like a dum dum. I get it. I messed up. I’m moving on.

Guys, I’ve been in moderation for well over a year now. Still not really sure why or if I’ll ever get out. It is what it is. The mods don’t just decide to fuck with random people, we all broke some rule whether we’re aware of it or not.

Just don’t be a dick and you’ll get out when you get out.

Guys, I’ve been in moderation for well over a year now. Still not really sure why or if I’ll ever get out. It is what it is. The mods don’t just decide to fuck with random people, we all broke some rule whether we’re aware of it or not.

Now i don't think they do. I think they are quite fair.

However few years back they did . WC and Banacek would just get all upset and try and scold people for the silliest things.

Yeah, I was in moderation for a very long time. I knew after the fact what rule I broke. This time, not so much. Lol. But eventually with good behavior we all get a reprieve!

I trust that they all know what they’re doing and they know exactly when to set us free. I’m glad they keep a tight seal and patrol the board so well. They do a great job in weeding stuff out. They all have great bull shit detectors and I’m sincerely not trying to kiss ass by saying this.