How to eat pussy

This is in response to the request from the How to finger a woman thread.

First things first. Get comfortable. If you suck at it, you might be down there a while trying to get her to orgasm, unless she kicks you out of bed for not knowing how to eat pussy. If you are good at it, you might be there a while just because she is enjoying herself too much. Expect to be down there for 10-20 minutes.

If you have the woman laying on her back and you on your stomach with your head between her legs, DO NOT spread her legs so wide she can straddle the bed, women usually have a harder time reaching an orgasm with their legs wide apart, instead have her inner thighs against the side of your head. You can wrap your arms around her legs which gives you more control when she is orgasming and squeezing her legs so hard like she is trying to crush your head. If she is sitting in a chair, kneel in front of her but put something soft underneath your knees so they don't hurt. If she is standing up, find a chair or bed.

Fore-Foreplay. When you first go down, don't just start licking, warm her up to it. Blow on her clit area, lick her lips lightly, softly use your chin to rub her a little. Lick, kiss, suck her upper inner thigh (near where the leg meets the torso) a little bit. With a stiff tongue, lick the area where the leg does meet the torso.

Playing with the little man in the canoe. For beginners, I wouldn't suggest adding finger play. Too much is going on and you will get distracted and stop licking or won't finger her correctly. Most women like clit action, few like licking the lips, and others like licking inside the pussy. I will only talk about clit licking. Pick TWO motions and rotate between them. Up and down, side to side, diagonal in one direction with more pressure at the end of the lick*, circles, flicking, dog licks**, munching***, etc... To start I would do up and down and circles. Those two motions are constant stimulation on the clit. Up and down is where you are licking the clit on both the uplick and the downlick. It gives two different sensations because the uplick is usually harder than the downlick. The circle goes all around and doesn't let up. Switch between the two every 30-45 seconds. Every once in a while go back to Fore-Foreplay for a second. For the advanced, rub her taint in circular motions. It is easy, it puts good pressure on some nerve endings, and you won't be fingering her ass which most women won't let you do.

When she orgasms, continue to lightly (the clit is extremely sensitive at this point, so only do it lightly) lick her clit. If she pulls away from you either stop or lightly blow air on pubic area. If she violently pulls away, DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER, you will get kicked, trust me, I know. Just grin like the Cheshire cat cause you did good. Unless you bit her hard...

The way to tell if a woman is enjoying herself, is when she is gyrating her hips, you better gyrate with her, pushing your head down harder, or grabs your hands. There are other ways, but you have to pay attention for those signs.

The Don'ts. DON'T SWITCH MOTIONS TOO FAST TOO OFTEN, they will not reach an orgasm that way. Don't act like you don't want to do it, if you don't, just don't do it. Don't do a 69, it isn't as pleasurable for either party, they are concentrating more on giving or receiving. Don't be too rough, some women like it harder than other women, start off soft. Don't go down on a smelly or unclean pussy, unless you like that sort of thing. Don't try too hard, if it doesn't seem like it is working, it isn't. Try something else next time, ask her how she likes it because all women are different and like different techniques.

*My favorite, it puts soft pressure in the beginning and more pressure at the end of the lick. It is slow enough to not tire out your tongue, but fast enough to keep her stimulated.
**Dog licks like how a dog licks your face. Long hard licks.
***Munching is having your lips over your teeth and bite. This usually doesn't work well.

Some great techniquese there!
Like myself, I see that you are a Cunnisuer...

Humming is another technique that works quite well and should be added to one's toolbox. I find that it's most effective when performed on the clit.

Great post Healixx. Your old grasshopper must now find the nearest amp to test out these newly learned techniques. Lick Side to side Lascivious san. Now Dog lick the clit. Sand the floors. :)

Use the tip of your tongue and lightly lick/flick her clit. At the same time, form an upside down U with your thumb and index finger. Place both of these fingers on either side of her clit (the fingers will be positioned from above) and rub. The nerve endings here will be stimulated from the rubbing. Once she is sufficiently turned on and wet, you can use your other hand to finger her G-spot. Be sure to start with one finger and then two if she's comfortable with that.

Good posts.

Bottom line. Pay attention to how she reacts to what you are doing. They all like things a little different, but you should be able to read them if they are perceptive enough. And they DO appreciate that.

I was eating a girl out the other day and thought about this thread. It really fucked up my technique for a few seconds, trying to think about different things I should be trying, etc.

Once I cleared my head, I got back to what I always do, which is just go down, start licking, and pay attention to the response I'm getting. After a while I get in this Zen state of mind or something where I can do no wrong. Works for me every time, and she seemed to be quite happy with the results. I guess its good to read about different techniques, but its really about being in the moment, paying attention, and practice, practice, practice. :p

If you were getting a blow job from a lady and she was using too much hands, you'd tell her. If you had cum and it was starting to hurt, you'd tell her. If she was using too much (any) teeth, you'd tell her. So ask her already!!

I tried several techniques on the wifey last weekend and some worked out well and some didn't. Rule of thumb, gauge what she liked and continue. However, she now thinks I got a girl on the side because I never did stuff like this before. Sigh....should have let things be. Had to show her the article and that brought up more questions. Woman..Sheesh..can't they be happy with their newfound pleasures. Thanks for the help fellas and lady Masquerade.

I always find that talking a little dirty in conjunction with
the licking, etc., is a real turn on to the girl. However,
I think it only works if it's genuine. Saying it just to say
it will come across that way. (Like the BS they say to us
sometimes which is fake). When I'm really into it, and the
girl is getting off, those words of encouragement work wonders.

A couple of thoughts on being successful...
1. Get Comfortable
2. Enjoy What You're Doing (think about the BJ from an enthusiastic partner)
3. As stated, read the signs from your partner
4. Don't stop!!
5. Don't be afraid to put your tounge and/or fingers inside while you eat.

Sounds like the way I go down. What I like to do first, after I kiss my way down there, is kiss and lick rigt where the leg meets the torso. Girls love that and sense what is to cum. They seem to moan right there and arch their backs. Thats when the tongue starts darting over the clit. It's a great feeling when you feel their body start to quiver and shake, thats when I start teasing the hell out of them. Moving from leg/torso to clit, to thigh. Finally I dive in until they're satisfied.