How often would you get laid if you didn't see a provider?

How often would you get laid if you didn't see a

• 3 times a week or more

Votes: 43 15.4%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 29 10.4%
  • Once a week or less

Votes: 76 27.1%
  • less than once a month

Votes: 66 23.6%
  • Never

Votes: 66 23.6%

• Total voters
How many times would I get laid

About 3 times a month, however I could do it twice a day at least.

Also I couldn't do the things with my other half that I can with a provider

Greek Isles, bbjtcim, facials, threesomes.

It's worse than I thought for many men. This is from American Sexual Behavior: Trends, Socio-Demographic Differences, and Risk Behavior

http://cloud9.norc.uchicago.edu/dlib/t-25.htm

This set of tables, called "Sexual Inactivity," goes like this:

Men [who have had no sexual partner in the past 12 months]
18-29 14.5
30-39 6.5
40-49 6.9
50-59 11.1
60-69 16.4
70+ 43.7

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
This is an interesting topic. I was just thinking about a time where I went six months without having any feminine companionship (November 2001 - April 2002). It was the worst. I was really depressed; I just moved into Glendale, Queens...a very depressing area. Once I got back i n the groove, I think my yearly average of different girls is about 5 or 6. This doesn't answer the question, though, does it?

I responded twice a week because it is just a phone call away. There is one girl (an ex) that I am cool with like that; there is a girl at my job that I service from time to time as well. That being said, I agree with the posters that responded "variety is the spice of life". Those that know me from my threads know that I love the "hunt". I am definitely willing to spend on providers, but I love the pursuit of the regular girl more.

Gavy

I have my highs (for a 10 stretch I was banging two different women at the same time several times a week) and my very lows (other than pursuing the hobby, I've had sex droughts up to a year or two for various reasons).

Currently, I'm hitless for about a year. My last girlfriend was a Korean and man, it was great (unfortunately she was married and that came to a halt). Since then I'm very selective about the women I want sexually, and I'm not willing to settle for anything less. I've had the opportunity to bang a former lover, but I decided not to go down that road again.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
sunraider7 said:
Since then I'm very selective about the women I want sexually, and I'm not willing to settle for anything less. I've had the opportunity to bang a former lover, but I decided not to go down that road again.
I feel the same way. As I have gotten older, I have become more selective. I prefer the girls I am with to be younger than me, in the 19 to 25 year old range (I am 32).

I DO mess around with an ex just...well, just because...

Later,
Gavy

capitan said:
It's really not a question of "how often do we get laid"...but much more importantly, is how much do we ENJOY IT !

Straight ahead,
Capy
Your absolutely right. I could get it every day, but I'm always the one to initiate it and it gets boring after a while. Plus the wife doesn't really enjoy being on top or giving head to completion so I have to accomodate. Otherwise I still enjoy it most with the wife as far as best feeling, just looking to change it up once in a while.

i would do providers a lot more often if they were not so damn expensive!!

i used to go to these lockdoor parties on 25th betw 5 and 6 that were GREAT!!

bj for 25, fs for 50.. aaaaahhh the gold ole' days :)