How often do you get tested?

After reviewing some of the posts on UG, I think I'd be putting it mildly by saying that hobbyist are not modest when it comes to sexual restraints. Of course, the majority of us are concerned with STDs, but how many UGers actually get tested?

sunraider7 said:
After reviewing some of the posts on UG, I think I'd be putting it mildly by saying that hobbyist are not modest when it comes to sexual restraints. Of course, the majority of us are concerned with STDs, but how many UGers actually get tested?

Twice a year every year. BTW 30+ years in "the hobby" plenty of BB everything and not one STD.

Last edited:
once a year and always careful ,sometimes bbbj you never know who these girls do. so i am always alittle worried but i still like bbbj so i guess i take the risk.

free clinics

free clinics in certain towns just call get info neptune no written reports your given a number call in few days or go there and get results.

Last edited:
Once a year during annual physical. Doctors offices always make you come in for the results. Mine makes me sit in the waiting room for 10 minutes while they get my file. It's always nerve wracking.

I always tell myself no more BBBJ's.... starting tomorrow.

I get extremely paranoid every now and then so I probably get tested more often than most. So far since January, I have been tested about 3 times (2x HIV - all neg and 3x the rest of the STD's - all neg). Beware the painful swab. Other than when paraniod I go to my reg doc. He does the bloodwork and if for some reason I am having imaginary symptoms, he medicates. I also keep promising myself no more BBBJ's, but that usually lasts about a week or two after I have been tested.

Last edited:
Nice and Smooth

As I said before, I am one clean bastard. Got checked once or twice a year for everything. Never had a thing. Interestingly, besides the std tests, I get an occasional rectal exam and the last time it was done the doc said it was "Nice and Smooth" So ladies, I am the perfect client on which to peform asian, a std free guy whose asshole is "nice and smooth" So what I'm an ugly fat fuck.