How much time spent on UG

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Now, I've been checking a couple of times a week. Back in the day ( 2005-2010 ) I was addicted and checking 4-5 times a day
wow… If being addicted to UG means only checking it 4-5 times a day… then I’m a straight junkie… rehab?? I check it like 4-5 times an hour sometimes… but in my defense - I advertise here and it’s my only form of social media!

some people scroll FB, IG, or TT… I just scroll UG

I log in a lot becauce I diabled all alerts. Do not want to take any chances of my wife looking at my email inbox inadvertently while she is standing behind me when I am using my computer. I only want interactions with UG when I am alone. With no alerts I do check on 3 to 4 times a day to check out new info or updates.

I log in a lot becauce I diabled all alerts. Do not want to take any chances of my wife looking at my email inbox inadvertently while she is standing behind me when I am using my computer. I only want interactions with UG when I am alone. With no alerts I do check on 3 to 4 times a day to check out new info or updates.
Ditto. I log off and on several times a day here and a few other sites.
I don't read all of the reviews, but I want to see when something comes along so I can partake...