How much money have you spent in your life on the hobby?

Tell me about that $7 session please
Brick, that $7 session was abroad at at a huge brothel with 150+ women. Cheapest in the states has been $8 at Derby club as described above . Girl was white and early 20's;nice face and body to my surprise. At a large Latina spot around same time paid $10 from about 35-40 ladies to choose from.

Brick, that $7 session was abroad at at a huge brothel with 150+ women. Cheapest in the states has been $8 at Derby club as described above . Girl was white and early 20's;nice face and body to my surprise. At a large Latina spot around same time paid $10 from about 35-40 ladies to choose from.
Brothel with 150 women?
Please tell

I started this hobby about 6 years ago, my estimate is probably 23-25k so far. Most girls around the Northeast area for me have been 100-150 roses with an occasional 200. Went to a couple spots overseas where there were tons of girls to choose from. That was about 200-550 roses based on the girl and services I requested. Idk why but I tend to stick with a couple girls for each spot but they were definitely the hottest to me of the girls I saw. Unfortunately the one spot I thought was heaven on earth overseas got raided and I think is shut down haha. Vegas probably was the most I paid, 500-1000 roses/provider but had the most beautiful women I have been with. Overseas and Vegas were all complete GFE. At the time, this was all disposable extra cash for me and looking back on it, its made for some crazy memories but some really good ones too. I have met some hotties I'll never forget. Maybe one day Ill leave the hobby, but for now I am enjoying the fun

I started this hobby about 6 years ago, my estimate is probably 23-25k so far. Most girls around the Northeast area for me have been 100-150 roses with an occasional 200. Went to a couple spots overseas where there were tons of girls to choose from. That was about 200-550 roses based on the girl and services I requested. Idk why but I tend to stick with a couple girls for each spot but they were definitely the hottest to me of the girls I saw. Unfortunately the one spot I thought was heaven on earth overseas got raided and I think is shut down haha. Vegas probably was the most I paid, 500-1000 roses/provider but had the most beautiful women I have been with. Overseas and Vegas were all complete GFE. At the time, this was all disposable extra cash for me and looking back on it, its made for some crazy memories but some really good ones too. I have met some hotties I'll never forget. Maybe one day Ill leave the hobby, but for now I am enjoying the fun
Damn that a lot of roses for each girl you see. You buy those wholesale to keep your costs down a bit?

Haha, I have stayed local or around the east coast lately to keep my costs down. For vacations, I have splurged in Vegas and overseas which is a big chunk of my total. But everyone I saw during vacation was a smoke show to me and worth it. Memories I will keep forever. I have avoided NYC for the most part cause the costs can be pretty high if not higher from what I have seen. I am sure if I start to dabble in the city, my total will rise tremendously haha. I try to have regulars cause I tend to get a discount from some or I know its within my budget.

I hate thinking about this too. And when I do, I realize that I’ve been pretty stupid. At least 10k per year over the past 20 years…. And so much time …. Oh well - can’t change it. And every time I think about it I tell myself I’m going to stop, but here I am reading the boards again…
My spending is in the same ballpark as @OSMonger and @Flintfred. Strangely, I hate thinking about this too. While the outlay has been significant, it is still less than the cost of remaining married. In a better world, I would have committed to more permanent relationships. It's more about the opportunity cost than the out of pocket expense.

I have only began seeing providers for 4 years now and year to date I spent about 20,000 - 25,000 would have spent more last year and this year but with this stuff going on with not getting rental payments most of fun money is not coming in...

I am very disciplined on how I spead my money. In 1998 to 2005 I must have spent around 10k each year usually at around 360 an hour rate.

Last 15 years it has been around 3K a year mostly spent internationally where I usually pay around 400 for 90 min or 500 for 120 min.

I am looking to spend around 20 360 per hour sessions per year the next few years.

Once you take inflation into account and quality of service (In 1998 to 2001 I almost never get CIM and only started to get CIM about half the time starting around 2002 and only get DFK and/or BBBJ half the time and now the same 360 gets you CIM DFK and RIM almost all the time) the price of the hobby has really dropped. I think it is due to the rise of hook up culture has increased the supply side of the equation over the last two decades.

Probably between 6-10k a year for P4P and 3k a year on NP4P (they are still hookers if you ask me, most women are - they just require dinner.)

Probably between 6-10k a year for P4P and 3k a year on NP4P (they are still hookers if you ask me, most women are - they just require dinner.)
Way back in the day I found it was cheaper to make them dinner and it all but guaranteed getting laid all night. In the morning getting them out was a different story. Cost bottle of tequila some pasta sauce and some sausage

I am very disciplined on how I spead my money. In 1998 to 2005 I must have spent around 10k each year usually at around 360 an hour rate.

Last 15 years it has been around 3K a year mostly spent internationally where I usually pay around 400 for 90 min or 500 for 120 min.

I am looking to spend around 20 360 per hour sessions per year the next few years.

Once you take inflation into account and quality of service (In 1998 to 2001 I almost never get CIM and only started to get CIM about half the time starting around 2002 and only get DFK and/or BBBJ half the time and now the same 360 gets you CIM DFK and RIM almost all the time) the price of the hobby has really dropped. I think it is due to the rise of hook up culture has increased the supply side of the equation over the last two decades.
Idk how you say prices have dropped. All across NYC and surrounding areas prices have risen.

Idk how you say prices have dropped. All across NYC and surrounding areas prices have risen.
I mean when compared to late 1990s. In the late 1990s I had to pay 300 plus 60 tip for DFK/BBBJ about have the time and CIM about 1/4 the time with no real chance of RIM. Now I pay 320 with 40 tip for DFK BBBJ CIM almost 100% of the time and RIM most of the time. Taking inflation into account where a 1998 dollar is worth a lot more then a 2021 dollar the quality adjusted cost of the hobby fell a lot since the late 1990s. To be fair my current costs are from AMP which I guess could have charged less than an establishment like Jillian Bradley or Julies back in the late 1990s and early 2000s so it might not be a fair comparison.

I mean when compared to late 1990s. In the late 1990s I had to pay 300 plus 60 tip for DFK/BBBJ about have the time and CIM about 1/4 the time with no real chance of RIM. Now I pay 320 with 40 tip for DFK BBBJ CIM almost 100% of the time and RIM most of the time. Taking inflation into account where a 1998 dollar is worth a lot more then a 2021 dollar the quality adjusted cost of the hobby fell a lot since the late 1990s. To be fair my current costs are from AMP which I guess could have charged less than an establishment like Jillian Bradley or Julies back in the late 1990s and early 2000s so it might not be a fair comparison.
Back in the late 90’s and early 2000, I was paying 200 or so for a quality GFE high end provider. The higher end amps were not as plentiful as they are today and if memory serves me correctly, I was paying 150 max

Back in the late 90’s and early 2000, I was paying 200 or so for a quality GFE high end provider. The higher end amps were not as plentiful as they are today and if memory serves me correctly, I was paying 150 max
Wow. I must have overpaid. Just so we are clear, we are talking about NYC right ?

Went I first got started in 1998 it was $300 a hour usually with $60 tip. There were some where I paid $240 but the girls were not as good looking. I think in 1998 Jillian Bradly already charged $300. There were a couple of others I went to that had equally attractive girls and they were also $300. Come to think of it I think Julies started in 2001 and they charged $240 but while the service there were just as good if not better than others (in terms of having DFK BBBJ CIM and in a few cases RIM) they girls were not as attractive.

One thing I would say is the prices de facto fell between 1998 and 2005. Meaning the price never went up and even at high end places and the quality of service went up during this period in terms of acts that were provided. So by 2005 I felt I was paying less than in 1998 factoring in inflation and quality of service. I think that trend continued after 2005 even though I shifted most of my hobby activities internationally after 2005 when I got married.

Now I am back in action (mostly because hybrid remote working arrangement now will allow me to take 1-2 hours away from the office once a week with no one questioning me as well as my international business travel has been cut down drastically ) and I see what is available in AMP I am kicking myself that I should have sampled AMP more during the 1998 to 2005 period.