Votes: 33 10.5%
  • $20,000 to $30,000

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • > $30,000

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters
Re: Golf

Originally posted by Shoreguy
But at least in golf I can lick my own balls.
My hobby is better than golf.
Getting my balls licked from some 19y/o hottie is quite an experience.
Actually, even a 36 y/o hottie feels quite good.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
The BEST hobby

Yeah, I keep hoping that my golfer, boater or sword collecting neighbor will someday say to me, "Hey Ww, you oughta get yourself a hobby!", and then I can give them a sly, self-satisfied smile and a shrug and think to myself that they (perhaps) have no idea what they are missing.

-Ww

There may be two sides to the expenditures and how you feel about it. Surely there is the financial impact of thousands of dollars, but as mentioned, it is not that much beyond spending on other hobbies (take for example, owning/flying air planes, golf club membership etc).

What really worries me more is when the individual financial decisions with a provider become a reflection of the degree of the addiction (which we all have at least to some extent). I simply am horrified by the idea that an individual provider may get so much power over me that she can "force" me to acquiesce to unreasonable financial propositions. Hence I go to silly extremes not ever to be "taken" in the main business transaction. Yes, I do belong to those who believe that "no provider is worth $ x". Afterwards I most likely will CHOOSE to give her a present or other blessings that far exceeds in value what I saved in the main transaction. Not very logical but it does the job for me emotionally. Perhaps I am weird in that respect. Perhaps that is why I mostly get involved with girls who are limited distribution or private stock - those denominations used for clarity not to be in any way derogatory towards anybody.

Vive la France.

whatever it costs...

its better than paying taxes on the money and I can't get up to Foxwoods often enough to gamble it away. Put me in the 10-20 bracket.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Re: Re: Re: whatever it costs...

Originally posted by jseah
He issues 1099's to all of the providers he sees and deducts them as professional services??????
He can issue all the 1099's he wants. I don't think that does anything for his tax situation. The mystery here is how does he get their services classified as an "ordinary and necessary business expense"? I really want to know. Tax experts please?

pswope

One out of three
Re: Re: Re: Re: whatever it costs...

Originally posted by pjorourke

He can issue all the 1099's he wants. I don't think that does anything for his tax situation. The mystery here is how does he get their services classified as an "ordinary and necessary business expense"? I really want to know. Tax experts please?
He must be an acolyte of the ipse dixit school of tax interpretation.

(or maybe he received a private letter ruling)

Re: Re: whatever it costs...

Originally posted by JackT

You hobby with PRE-TAX money? How do you pull that off?
If the money is never deposited and never treated as income then it is never taxed. Blow it at the tables or get a BJ on a table.

Lately (since February or March or so), I've been cultivating my latest atf. Gradually been moving into utr, ps territory. Almost feeling like a sugar daddy. Is there any such thing as a "semi sugar daddy"? It's been running me about $1,000 a month, which is 2-4 times my previous expenditures. But my frequency is way up, and my session length is way up, and the quality of my sessions is way up. Only thing that's down is variety. But I am having a ball.

Last edited:
donquixote04 said:
Lately (since February or March or so), I've been cultivating my latest atf. Gradually been moving into utr, ps territory. Almost feeling like a sugar daddy. Is there any such thing as a "semi sugar daddy"? It's been running me about $1,000 a month, which is 2-4 times my previous expenditures. But my frequency is way up, and my session length is way up, and the quality of my sessions is way up. Only thing that's down is variety. But I am having a ball.
As much as I would love to read it, I hope your not researching your next stroy.