How many rounds can you go and what's your refractory period?

At my current age I don't have any problem getting hard (with pharma assistance) but I have issues finishing and often don't. Not to long ago I met a "dancer" with an amazing pussy which I came in, stayed hard , and came again. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.
We have that in common. Sometimes I can shoot a load and other times not. Trust me the ladies hate when you don’t pop. I’m sure it’s as bad as being dirty for a session. Don't understand it either.

I can confirm the ladies frustration about lack of pop.

Last time I was in Atlantic City for 2 days I hit an AMP the 2nd day after some activities on the first -
could get and stay hard but had little or no juice left.

She kept trying to work it out of me - and eventually gave up. I didn't mind the effort!
But she was very cranky.

.... the ladies hate when you don’t pop. I’m sure it’s as bad as being dirty for a session. Don't understand it either.
A good mechanic will be upset if he can't figure out the problem with your car and thinks he has fixed it only to have you come back. This is the kind of guy I have no problem handing over my keys and say "fix it and call me when you are done". It's called professionalism.

My regulars in Flushing are the same way — they take it as a failure on their part if the don't get the job done.

When I saw my regular, shasha, on the last day before she was heading back to Taiwan (permanently) I gave her a nice $ going away tip even though I was never going to see her again. I thought she was never going to stop hugging me.

Anyway went I went back to Flushing the next week a new girl from Taiwan came up to me and said "shasha said you good man". And turns out the new girl was a good girl.

There was one time I could not pop not matter what position we got into she just did not care time up you gotta go the next guy was on his way up... Their professionalism stops when your time is up even if you did not pop and till the next guy shows up

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There was one time I could not pop not matter what position we got into she just did not care time up you gotta go the next guy was on his way up... Their professionalism stops when your time is up even if you did not pop and till the next guy shows up
I admit that I have a significant amount of privilege due to my status in the business. On a number of occasions I had women call in to work making excuses for being late because they hadn't gotten me to finish yet.

A good mechanic will be upset if he can't figure out the problem with your car and thinks he has fixed it only to have you come back. This is the kind of guy I have no problem handing over my keys and say "fix it and call me when you are done". It's called professionalism.

My regulars in Flushing are the same way — they take it as a failure on their part if the don't get the job done.

When I saw my regular, shasha, on the last day before she was heading back to Taiwan (permanently) I gave her a nice $ going away tip even though I was never going to see her again. I thought she was never going to stop hugging me.

Anyway went I went back to Flushing the next week a new girl from Taiwan came up to me and said "shasha said you good man". And turns out the new girl was a good girl.
I am wondering if my ATF is avoiding me sometimes because my awesome powers aren't nearly as awesome any longer. At times my less than awesomeness can be a little embarrassing for me, and although she is as nice as can be, this probably deducts much more than I am aware of. Lose a few pounds, watch that sugar, and avoid looking at the eye candy on the web will help I hope. Not sure if I need something pharma wise quite yet.

I mean this in a good way- if things continue = it is not a bad thing to try the pharma
route self-service and then maybe talk to a doctor.

If it is a now and then thing it could even be warning signs for bigger issues.

And the pharma isn't magic- it is more like a boost as other factors do have an impact.

I mean this in a good way- if things continue = it is not a bad thing to try the pharma
route self-service and then maybe talk to a doctor.

If it is a now and then thing it could even be warning signs for bigger issues.

And the pharma isn't magic- it is more like a boost as other factors do have an impact.
Thanks.

FIrst, I will do my best to remedy this issue without any pharma. If nothing seems to help, I'll consult a doc. I started a Lipitor like drug for Cholesterol about a year ago. Not sure if that has had any effects or just my paranoia. I am generally fit, with some gooey flab in front like most folks. 5-10 lbs off would be nice.

I think there are some mental factors at play also. I get turned off and tuned out too easily at times. Little things distract my mind from being generally excited and moving forward. Delays and start/stops make it difficult to keep it up. My ATF has a way of going about things that sometimes are limiting and too fastidious with keeping things cleanly. Overall she is lovely and nice enough to ignore all this, but my performance gets hampered a little but because I get myself distracted.