How many providers...?

With @surfy helping me remember that I had actually seen Diane from Bellmore, whose email address I had found tucked away, but had totally forgotten about her, i got to thinking about how many providers I've actually seen over my illustrious 30+ year career of mongering. So many that I'm able to completely forget about a good bulk of them. In hindsight, I've seen at least 10 from my recent foray into SA, and that was just a month or 2 ago, probably bringing my total for just this year up to about 30, maybe more. That's calendar year, not current 2020 totals. I'm not bragging, but between out of state adventures and local one's, I have to be over 600? Conservatively? Closer to 650, maybe? Possibly way more? That's including massage parlour trips as well, not all are full serv, just what I've paid for over the years that have ended in some sort of sexual contact, must be p4p on some level to count. I'm not talking number of actual sessions, that would be in the thousands, I'm talking individual providers.
How bout you guys? I see some of you see 2, sometimes 3 providers in a day. I'm not looking for bragging numbers, I don't know you, you don't know me, we never will, I'm looking for honest, close to accurate numbers, on how many providers you've seen, on any level, during the entirety of your mongering career.
Just want to see how truly sick I am with this addiction, lol...
I've lost count over the forty plus years....hundreds..

Compensated encounters since 1980 - roughly 75 providers. I was off the scene for various stretches and didn't get back to it until 2008. Really hit my stride from 2015 onwards. A handful of ATF's have received a disproportionate amount of my after-tax income.

I just get bored so quickly- I have maybe a handful of providers I return to, never more than 5 or 6 times. Jackie from Mt. Sinai is the only exception.

It's hard to say, maybe 100 different girls since the mid-1980's in 4 stages. First stage I sampled girls all over the NYC strolls. Then I fucked Jackie from 28th street/Lexington Ave regularly once a month every month for several years. Then it was Internet girls, then strippers.

I just get bored so quickly- I have maybe a handful of providers I return to, never more than 5 or 6 times. Jackie from Mt. Sinai is the only exception.
I loved Jackie in Mt Sinai! Her sessions were amazing. Always 1 hour of a great body rub and conversation followed by a bbbj finish with some hand action. I wonder what ever happened to her

Despite being in the game around 10 years my number is prolly pretty low. I'm low budget and can't always escape to connect. Prolly around 150-175 or so. I had a spree on SA a few years ago where I was spending 200-300/day on meets. Was amazing but not remotely sustainable sadly. I envy those guys with nearly limitless budget. As a doughy introvert my "game" leaves much to be desired I did have many years back an ATF I saw weekly for almost a year, many times no charge. Fuck I miss those days.

Would it be a turnoff if you came across a provider that had 500-1000+ reviews?
Assuming most are good would you still partake?
Good question...
If this was eons ago when I first started, the answer would have been no. I would have considered ‘that girl’ to be worn out and .. tired...But, as I have learned and come to experience ( along with many things in life) , for the most part, our interludes with providers are business transactions.. The one with hundreds of reviews ( and assume they are legit and positive) show she has experience and must be doing something right.. why not partake?

compare it to a purchase you are going to make .. I’ll usually go to Google for example.. The company with lots of positive reviews will certainly be on the top of my list compared to one who has very few, if any...