How many providers...?

With @surfy helping me remember that I had actually seen Diane from Bellmore, whose email address I had found tucked away, but had totally forgotten about her, i got to thinking about how many providers I've actually seen over my illustrious 30+ year career of mongering. So many that I'm able to completely forget about a good bulk of them. In hindsight, I've seen at least 10 from my recent foray into SA, and that was just a month or 2 ago, probably bringing my total for just this year up to about 30, maybe more. That's calendar year, not current 2020 totals. I'm not bragging, but between out of state adventures and local one's, I have to be over 600? Conservatively? Closer to 650, maybe? Possibly way more? That's including massage parlour trips as well, not all are full serv, just what I've paid for over the years that have ended in some sort of sexual contact, must be p4p on some level to count. I'm not talking number of actual sessions, that would be in the thousands, I'm talking individual providers.
How bout you guys? I see some of you see 2, sometimes 3 providers in a day. I'm not looking for bragging numbers, I don't know you, you don't know me, we never will, I'm looking for honest, close to accurate numbers, on how many providers you've seen, on any level, during the entirety of your mongering career.
Just want to see how truly sick I am with this addiction, lol...

billyS

Reign of Terror
I tried early on, pre marriage to keep track when most of the girls I saw were either on the duce (topless shine), Queens Blvd above Great Bear or Hempstead Main Street.
Once I got on UG, forgetaboutit.
The last year I've stuck to one person but overall my numbers would approximate yours.

Something I have often tried to nail down. Definitely impossible. Trips to Mexico or Thailand or DR where there was heavy drinking and 3 or 4 or 5 a day, who the hell knows. Some people count sheep, when I can't sleep I honestly try to think of ones I have long since forgotten...

At one point I was curious about my number too so I did my best to count. At the time, I was in the 70s. That was a long time ago and I figure I've seen fewer since then, so 100-150ish, almost all since 2000. For me it's just an occasional hobby. I don't have that kind of cash.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
With @surfy helping me remember that I had actually seen Diane from Bellmore, whose email address I had found tucked away, but had totally forgotten about her, i got to thinking about how many providers I've actually seen over my illustrious 30+ year career of mongering. So many that I'm able to completely forget about a good bulk of them. In hindsight, I've seen at least 10 from my recent foray into SA, and that was just a month or 2 ago, probably bringing my total for just this year up to about 30, maybe more. That's calendar year, not current 2020 totals. I'm not bragging, but between out of state adventures and local one's, I have to be over 600? Conservatively? Closer to 650, maybe? Possibly way more? That's including massage parlour trips as well, not all are full serv, just what I've paid for over the years that have ended in some sort of sexual contact, must be p4p on some level to count. I'm not talking number of actual sessions, that would be in the thousands, I'm talking individual providers.
How bout you guys? I see some of you see 2, sometimes 3 providers in a day. I'm not looking for bragging numbers, I don't know you, you don't know me, we never will, I'm looking for honest, close to accurate numbers, on how many providers you've seen, on any level, during the entirety of your mongering career.
Just want to see how truly sick I am with this addiction, lol...
@gold69 .... I think between the two of us, our body counts are astronomical... :p

Impossible for me to guess, but I suppose it is in the low hundreds. I like to see a favorite over and over, so then the number goes up quie a bit

I do remember my first a looooong time ago.. SW in Coney Island. 10 bucks for a bbbj cim- I thought to myself this is fun, I’ll have to try again :)

OMG - how to break this down...
Civies vs. pros
Does a repeat count, if after a certain amount of time
does a massage girl you brought to a new level of service count as a pro, a semi-pro, or an amateur
Does it count if she "seduced" you - i.e. the MILF upstairs married to a neighbor
or as the King of Siam said:
etc., etc., etc.....

I started when I was 23, I am now in my late 30s. I would say on average I see 5 to 6 a month, especially now that I have found SA. If we are including bjs from SWs in this count I would estimate somewhere In the 7 to 800 range.

I am decent looking guy, in good shape.If we are to include my non financially awarded number, thats probably close to 400. So between 1100 to 1200 women.

I don't have as much experience as many on this board but have doing my best to keep up lol. I started almost 3 years ago and have had about 250 sessions among about 70 different providers. They have been a mix of independents, agencies, and AMPs in LI and midtown. For now I am on pause until things are more normal.

OMG - how to break this down...
Civies vs. pros
Does a repeat count, if after a certain amount of time
does a massage girl you brought to a new level of service count as a pro, a semi-pro, or an amateur
Does it count if she "seduced" you - i.e. the MILF upstairs married to a neighbor
or as the King of Siam said:
etc., etc., etc.....
I kind of spelled it out in the original post...

I started when I was 23, I am now in my late 30s. I would say on average I see 5 to 6 a month, especially now that I have found SA. If we are including bjs from SWs in this count I would estimate somewhere In the 7 to 800 range.

I am decent looking guy, in good shape.If we are to include my non financially awarded number, thats probably close to 400. So between 1100 to 1200 women.
Financially rewarded only, please.

40 years of mongering. At least 3X a week of which comes out to over 6000 paid sessions. However these are not all unique as I would have a fav occasionally (that I would see 1X a week and seeing others the other 2X a week) so probably will end up with 4000 different women.

Not part of the 6000 as those were not pro's and I didn't pay directly for services: add another 50 different women if you count my 2 swinging years and another 30 during my 4 single years (late 30's) when I "dated" or picked up at clubs. I didn't count HJ's at AMPs but did count BJ's.

Never tested positive for an STD even though most experiences including a BJ were bare (most experiences had a bare component as in a BBBJ leading up to a CFS in a session). Never got tested for HPV although given # of bare skin contact (DATY, BBBJ and some BBFS) it is almost a certainty.

Not counting any legit massages which probably come out to 500+.

40 years of mongering. At least 3X a week of which comes out to over 6000 paid sessions. However these are not all unique as I would have a fav occasionally (that I would see 1X a week and seeing others the other 2X a week) so probably will end up with 4000 different women.

Not part of the 6000 as those were not pro's and I didn't pay directly for services: add another 50 different women if you count my 2 swinging years and another 30 during my 4 single years (late 30's) when I "dated" or picked up at clubs. I didn't count HJ's at AMPs but did count BJ's.

Never tested positive for an STD even though most experiences including a BJ were bare (most experiences had a bare component as in a BBBJ leading up to a CFS in a session). Never got tested for HPV although given # of bare skin contact (DATY, BBBJ and some BBFS) it is almost a certainty.

Not counting any legit massages which probably come out to 500+.
As I've been doing for my past 9+ years on this site, I bow down to you, sir. I know your numbers aren't pumped up at all as well, which is a rare thing in this game. Thanks for contributing to the thread.