How many pops can you do?

pokler

Power Bottom
How many pops can you do?

Now as every one knows I am not one to brag but I can easily do four.

The first two I can fuck but by the 3rd bj only since not hard enough and the 4th a HJ with either my hand or hers.

This assumes at least two hour session.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It is an age thing.

In college I could nut three times off the same boner.

In my early forties if the girl was really hot than three pops in an hour was possible with little down time in between.

Now two pops has to be an extended visit.
But then again there are other health concerns that might factor in.

Billy I'm 67!

More than age factors in .
Yes and No
Yes,
more than age factors in: in many cases more than age factors in. Hormone levels, fitness levels, cardio vascular factors especially genetics, e.g. Jim Fixx was in top physical condition as far as endurance, VOX levels etc,but he had hardening of the arteries based on his genetics (his father died at age 43 and had his 1st heart attack at age 32 — Jim made it to 52 and had his fatal one while running)

and No: age absolutely factors in.
I am 74 and have been fit all my life. However, no matter what I did over my life as far as exercise routines to keep me fit., my fitness level has been gradually decreasing since my mid 20's. For example my 5K times have been steadily increasing no matter what I do since then (also such measurable things such as number of push-ups, number of chin ups, dips, etc). If I pinch my skin (skin turgor) it takes longer and longer to rebound. This is all about progressive telomere shortening as the body ages and it is just a fact of life. When I pee the stream simply isn't what it was years prior. When I talked to my urologist about it he stuck his finger up my ass and said my prostate enlargement numbers were not bad but normal for someone my age.

So @polker enjoy what you can still do now, but its all transitory and face the fact that its all downhill.

pokler

Power Bottom
Yes and No
Yes,
more than age factors in: in many cases more than age factors in. Hormone levels, fitness levels, cardio vascular factors especially genetics, e.g. Jim Fixx was in top physical condition as far as endurance, VOX levels etc,but he had hardening of the arteries based on his genetics (his father died at age 43 and had his 1st heart attack at age 32 — Jim made it to 52 and had his fatal one while running)

and No: age absolutely factors in.
I am 74 and have been fit all my life. However, no matter what I did over my life as far as exercise routines to keep me fit., my fitness level has been gradually decreasing since my mid 20's. For example my 5K times have been steadily increasing no matter what I do since then (also such measurable things such as number of push-ups, number of chin ups, dips, etc). If I pinch my skin (skin turgor) it takes longer and longer to rebound. This is all about progressive telomere shortening as the body ages and it is just a fact of life. When I pee the stream simply isn't what it was years prior. When I talked to my urologist about it he stuck his finger up my ass and said my prostate enlargement numbers were not bad but normal for someone my age.

So @polker enjoy what you can still do now, but its all transitory and face the fact that its all downhill.
I'm thinking I can maintain this state until I'm 70 and then drop a pop every few years until none left.

I'm thinking I can maintain this state until I'm 70 and then drop a pop every few years until none left.
Sure, what's 3 years as you move thru your late 60's.

BTW, I actually used to look forward to when I went into the bottom of a new age group, e.g. 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, etc., for 5K's. You wouldn't think a 5 year span would make a big difference but there would be a big leap in placement (by age group) when I went from the top age in a group to the bottom age in the next group even though every year my times got slower. Go figure.

Hey, just for fun, put a appointment 3 yrs from now in your calendar and revisit this thread and post how things are working out in the pop category.

Just had a session and was good for 2 pops in the hr. Second is always hardest with a pro. 2nd bj, mish, doggy till I was tired and knew I wouldn’t with a bag on, HJ finish on her tits with dirty talk

Never understood the multi pop experience especially with pros when you’re only the for hour. You get more bang for dollar with multiple positions and standing your ground for 45-1 hr. When you make them sweat you’re getting your money worth.