• 2 hours

Votes: 53 13.6%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • more than 3 hours

Votes: 6 1.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by candie
Length of time? Would have to depend on how long He wanted.. then I can plan my prey .....real slow and torturous... do I get to tie em up too? < silk ties only>
You do know how to make ones imagination run!

all these fish... about... anyone ever test them for mercury yet?

slinkybender... I am very shy but I wanted to point out... well............you never said how long YOUR typical session was... ? Inquiring lips wanna...gotta... know this stuff.

Re: just one hour?????

Originally posted by betty_snj
One hour??? Jeeeeez I cannot be a true GF in such short period of time.
Besides, I need more than ONE hour to worship his cock :)
I always thought providers with 2 hour minimums just wanted that extra hour's $$ knowing there wouldn't be much f**king that second hour. (and they ALL say the same thing......they need at least 2 hours to really show you a great time)

Normally for first encounters 1 hour but for repeats I usually will extend to 2 hours. The best session I ever had was for two hours where I allowed her to tie me up and she constantly brought me to the brink and then eased off over and over. After almost 2 hours and she let me come,I thought it was never going to stop.

Depends on the SW/Provider/Stripper

If it is a SW that I have been serviced by a few times and they know my rhythms:

On the track: About 20minutes

Incall: At least one hour

Outcall at my apartment: At least one hour

However, most hoes have the "shake and bake" mentality...they are too stupid to know that they are cutting off their noses in spite of their faces.

If you give poor service you will be placed on economic sanctions by a half-way intelligent monger.

I try to find a regular hoe to work with and bone her on average 2-3 times a month.

Peace:
J3
:)

I've tried 1, 2 and 3+-hour sessions -- including ones where only an hour was booked but it just turned into an extended hangout that I wasn't asked to pay for, and one hour sessions that were really closer to 2 hours for the same fee, so those rocked.

But paying $$$$$$$ for a 3 or 4 hour hookup, honestly, was not worth it. And neither was paying $$$$$ for a 2-hour. The best deal for me is paying about 2.5 for an hour that really runs closer to 90-minutes. But a straight hour is fine, too. It's likely all I will ever book now, though if certain providers are coming thru town, I'd consider a longer session, just because I had an extra-good time with them, and our sexual communication was at a really happening level. (That is, they were slutty beyond belief!)

1 hour. Never more then that. Don't really need it. I thought about getting more hours for my birthday...but didn't. Couldn't afford it unfortunately. Still paying off my business.

Yea, definetly like the "get worked up for a long time" part.
I mean, if I pay for the full hour massage, I want to get a great table shower, a nice relaxing massage, plenty of teasing on my part and hers and usually like a nice slow HJ from her. Im not into the quick release and than asking me stick around to be massaged more. The answer is always NO to that, so thats why the providers ask.

I been to places, usually the Russian spas, they are all about the money and quick release and send you off home.

At AMPs, 1 hour usually, but 2 hours with 2 different providers (1 hour each) when I find a new provider with whom I want to quickly get offsite FS from.

I spend the 1st hour w/the new provider, but don’t ask for anything, let her stroke but don’t let her complete the HR, and don’t touch her in any overtly sexual manner. I leave saying I don’t want to come. Basically, I try to create an atmosphere where she feels I’m not a slave to the Johnson, even if he clearly is Randy.

Then I go off to another place (w/o her knowing, of course), get with an ATF, and try to last the second hour.

The 2 results are that the 2nd session is always memorable, and the new provider considers me unique and can be really intrigued.

If she’s intrigued it’s clear the next visit, in which case I pull the same stunt and can be seeing her at my place w/in a few visits. If she’s not intrigued, I just revert to my usual MO and prove to her that I'm actually not unique...

My success rate is 2 of 8 so far, and it’s always been fun to try.