Votes: 238 61.0%
  • 2 hours

Votes: 53 13.6%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • more than 3 hours

Votes: 6 1.5%

• Total voters
i used to do the whole dinner and evening thing, but grew tired of it... especially when i found myself with less free time. so now i usually set them up as 1 or 2 hour appointments, but i find that they like keeping me around so they sometimes go 3 or 4 hours (at no extra cost).

in all fairness... i usually sleep thru one or two of those extra hours.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Ozzy
i used to do the whole dinner and evening thing, but grew tired of it... especially when i found myself with less free time. so now i usually set them up as 1 or 2 hour appointments, but i find that they like keeping me around so they sometimes go 3 or 4 hours (at no extra cost).
Braggart! :D

Last edited:
Oh wait. We're not including the "chit-chat time" in the "session"?

(Maybe I'd better go back and change my answer to "under 15 minutes".)

Last edited:
3 hours give me enough time to attempt third shot.
Not happening alot lately but Im still happy with 2.
And Ive never had a girl ask me to leave at the 3 hour mark.
If you have an extended stay, very few girls watch clock at longer visits.
Just my 2 cents again.

1.5 Hours

I have found that booking 90 minutes works best for me. Not one of the choices. No rush, 2 cups, and time for chit chat. Usually end up with close to two hours unless it's an agency and the f---ing phone keeps ringing. I guess it is better to have the agency asking the provider are you done yet then the provider asking me "are you done yet" lol

Dog

Two destinations = double fun.

Ideally my schedule consissts of two hours or a bit more.
First I like to spend some time in a decent strip place where things can "happen" for me. (WWW, Flash Dancers, Private Eyes
etc.) Then I actually do some business and have lunch. And for the seconds (and sometimes thirds) I like to go to a MP, Usually either Asian or Russian (have to respect my roots, LOL)

Presuming that the question is how long it ACTUALLY lasts, as opposed to how long we ask the ladies to set the egg timer for, I find I am now staying about an hour.

Back in my early hobbying days, a session generally lasted 20 minutes and I became quite eager to leave. Guess I'm either lazier, more at ease with the fact of my hobbying, or lasting longer...

Of course, this does not count a recent, extraordinary 15-minute "drive through" session with a favorite provider. Hey, variety is the spice of life!

Mine last about 2 hours. I hate to be rushed. It honestly takes me about 15 mins to chit chat and really start to feel some chemistry between my new friend and I. I have no idea how some providers can do a GFE session in 30 mins. I like flirting and foreplay.

Length of time? Would have to depend on how long He wanted.. then I can plan my prey .....real slow and torturous... do I get to tie em up too? < silk ties only>

just one hour?????

I have a flat rate for 2 hours....but I always leave enough time beteween appointments to extend the booked two up to three hours without extra charges.
Some guys says "ohhh I don't need 2 hours, I don't think I can last more than 15 minutes and I'm one shot kind of guy".
Not with me, I don't like when a session lasts 1/2 hour and booom is over.
I try to prolong his pleasure thru lots of foreplay before his first cum.
Then I work on the second, third, fourth, I don't give up until he's totally drained.
One hour??? Jeeeeez I cannot be a true GF in such short period of time.
Besides, I need more than ONE hour to worship his cock :)

Last edited: