How long before

Amps start running their customers through these new facial recognition programs like clear view that do real time names. SA looks more attractive every day - no?
For those who don’t know, Clearview is a facial recognition software algorithm invented by a 30 year old Australian man who used to be a model.
For example the Florida police have 28 million faces in their facial recognition software called “faces”.
However because Clearview has access to every face on social media from Facebook, you tube, twitter, match, tinder, etc, a photo taken of any face can be searched among the 3 billion in social media rather than just millions on any particular police department’s database.
Even the FBI only has 85 million faces compared to 3 billion on social media. As a result, you can take a picture of someone from far away with a telephoto lens, or capture their face on a surveillance camera, and then using the software find where they are, what they do, where they go, where they’ve been seen etc. by searching 3 billion faces on social media. It means the absolute end of our privacy.
The company started giving away free software the police departments with a 30 day trial and the police were solving so many crimes that they ran out and bought a subscription for $2000 a year. Car theft, shoplifting, bank robbery, all solved within minutes using the software. Search “clearview”
I’m trying to invest. I made my first tech killing investing in GARMIN GPS in 1993.