How it all started

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
One of the jobs I had while at university was with the Student Union AV (I ran sound systems which the UU leased out for campus activities). As such, I was booking an awful lot of fraternity parties.

At the time I was living with a few room mates just off campus. A very famous bar/eatery (Vladimir Nabokov wrote Lolita in his room above it) had, after about 40 years in business, just had their rent quadrupled and decided they couldn't hack the new rent. So they sold the business to a bunch of recent grads (who probably got more money than biz sense from daddy). Since I lived less than a block away, it was an easy place to hang out for me. After not too long, the new owners figured out they couldn't hack the lease payments, either. In a desperate measure to break the lease, they decided that if they hired strippers there would be such an outcry from the university and community that the owners would cave in.

So, after seeing me in there a whole bunch, and always by myself (I wasn't in a fraternity, which was a rarity at the school, and didn't socialize much with students - I hung mostly with the local music scene), a couple of dancers chatted me up and found out about my job with the "AV squad". Next thing I know, they are asking me to book them at frat parties. I declined at first, but eventually caved in. Before long, I was booking half the dancers in the area on a regular basis.

Things went well until one day I got a knock on my door: it was the head of Campus Security and the County Sheriff (his cousin). I thought I was totally fucked. They told me they were aware of my activities; but I wasn't prepared for what came next. There was a very small town about 30 miles away in the middle of nowhere, but was near several routes that an awful lot of people travelled thorugh. The town was very small: police force of 2 - both brothers of the Sheriff. So they pretty much ran the town (the other businesses in town were all run by various relatives). They were there to "make me an offer I could not refuse", which was to set up a brothel in "their town".

At first, it was just the strippers who I'd been booking. but there were a number of girls who were student dabblers at stripping. I started getting calls from other girls at the various colleges around the area who wouldnt' publicly strip, but needed money to get through school. At one point, a significant portion of one of the area's nursing schools worked for me (years later, I would walk thru hospitals in NYC and see familiar faces).

From what I can gather, it was the most successful brothel in the region ever. Fortunately they abided by our agreement that when I gradutated I was not going to stick around because I would be returning to NYC. While I never got a real confirmation on the story, they apparently shut down not all that long after I left because some girl OD'ed and died in the house and they covered it up, but agreed to shut down operations (who this agreement was made with I have no clue).

cool stuff. this is along the lines of wolfe's bio. would love to read more.

(in other words my life has been BORING in comparison).

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Hey I only did promoting not recruiting. Just so you know my life now is relativily boring. SB it is funny how things can stay with you years after, how they end up driving you in a direction you may have not intended.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Great work, slinky. Now I got to get one of those "dollar a dance" afterhour joints up in running and I'll have stories to tell my male grandchildren...

billyS

Reign of Terror
The only problem I see in getting this made into a movie is it would be too close to Risky Business, although Slinkys story would be real. In that vien I see them casting Shia LaBeouf as a young Slinky.

Wow Slinky that is a really interesting story. And I probably wouldn't have read it for a while if the spammer hadn't bumped this thread. I really need to check this section more often.

Great work, slinky. Now I got to get one of those "dollar a dance" afterhour joints up in running and I'll have stories to tell my male grandchildren...
All in good time my friend, all in good time. We'll be knee deep in b-girls before you know it. The idea of going to work never sounded so good.

We should start talking about a name for our place. It'd be cool if we could come up with a name that gives a nod to UG. And you know, we have to have Slinkys name on the bathroom wall. It would only be right, since most of the spots we go to already do. :)

Last edited:
I'm loving the vibe of the story

I just don't have much time on my side to contribute to the board, but hell, yes; you've got to continue with this story. It has the makings of a great read!