How I know you guys are bad liars

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
This section has been here for some time - since before we switched software. But no one has made ONE SINGLE FUCKING POST HERE. However, a bunch of you idiots have been bitching lately about your shit getting deleted. Well, if your shit got deleted, and there is a whole section devoted to giving you a place to air your questions about that, but you didn't even bother to ask...

THAT PROVES THAT YOU KNOW WHY YOUR SHIT GOT DELETED. BUT YOU ARE JUST BEING WHINEY BITCHES ABOUT IT. Y'all are like the bad guy in 48 Hours. He runs around the whole movie killing people. And then in the end when HE gets it, all he can say is "I can't believe it. I got shot.". You know what you posted was against the rules, you just think that for whatever reason they shouldnt apply to you. And then when I simply apply the rules, which you obviously were aware of, you call me all sorts of names. Go fuck yourselves.

Slinky if i may help here as it must be frustrating locking threads all over the place because of a BASIC rule that helps everyone searching later down the line

New thread titles (copy paste and change info to correct)

Providers name ###-###-####