How does one define cheating?

Ty for sharing-
Quite the interesting analogy which may deserve a thread of its own. I am certainly NOT criticizing your logic, but I am sure there may be those who will—

The question is-
How does one define cheating?
I tend to agree with LISteve on the cheating point. And I feel guiltiest with the SA girls with whom I become friendly. I don’t have a relationship with them but tend to talk once in a while and that is closer to the line for me. Now that’s all just justifying my actions. I know it’s all really cheating.

Ann Landers said a long time ago if a man leaves the house hungry he is going to eat out. Maybe even twice! Honesty is the best policy. So you say in passing if you don't want sex that doesn't mean I'm not going to get some. Remember this many men that say no thank you to sex as well and the women do have the right to go out and get some satisfaction. Random sex because your significant other is withholding sex it's pretty frequent on both sides. Unfortunately that delves into people getting lovers and relationships outside. And that's what most people would find inexcusable. Not the sex cuz I'm horny excuse.

So true Sophia. If it's just sex then it's not cheating. My situation is that my SO told me she is not interested in sex anymore due to menopause and told me to use my hand going forward. And this is why I do what I do
We all do what we do for many reasons—
A SO if it be a wife, girlfriend ( steady) common law partner and so forth I think it’s still cheating, once you put your p p. in a new place