How does one define cheating?

I’ve been married for approximately 28 years and I’ve never cheated on my wife….because I’ve never been faithful. Get it? Sometimes if my conscious bothers me I’ll not shoot a load with whoever I’m doing and save it for my wife later. Life is just too short. And like one of my bosses once told me when we were having this conversation “pain is in the knowledge of knowing”. In other words don’t be sloppy with your phone or computer. Leave no gaps.

Does anyone have a guilty conscience after committing the ‘act of cheating’?

Can’t say I do…
When s/o pisses me off to end end that I want to run out of the house and get laid
I completely understand that, and I've been tempted more times than I can think of, but when I reach that point, I stop and think "will this solve anything?" Of course, the answer is "no" and then I think about the possibilities of bringing something home that I can't control or explain, such as an STD. For me, it's just not worth it.

I completely understand that, and I've been tempted more times than I can think of, but when I reach that point, I stop and think "will this solve anything?" Of course, the answer is "no" and then I think about the possibilities of bringing something home that I can't control or explain, such as an STD. For me, it's just not worth it.
That is my biggest fear as well. I was in many situations where it was there for the taking during massages but backed away from it.

Curious, knowing what you know from #1 and #2 plus years of mongering, why #3?
Knowing what I know from #1 and #2, there was only one kind of woman that could make me get married a third time. And that’s a woman who’s just a good person through and through. And that’s what wife number three is. She’s cute in her own way but She’s not super hot. The sex is ok. She gives good head. If I were to review her, she would be a 6-7. But she has the demeanor of a saint. Nothing gets her mad. And whatever you do for her, she appreciates it. No mental breakdowns. No violent menstruating mood swings. And most importantly, she treats my kids as if they were her kids. It’s something you don’t find very often.

And it’s the reason I always go fully protected as often as possible. Like I said she’s nowhere close to being hot. And the sex is only ok. And it’s only like twice a month. So I need the outside source to go to. But sometimes I wish I didn’t. That’s the little bit of guilt that I carry.