How does one define cheating?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'll go first.
If your SO cuts you off from sex, uses sex as a weapon and you decide to go get it somewhere else it is not cheating.

If you have a healthy relationship and the other person is giving you sex but you have a wandering eye and can't keep your dick in your pants; that's cheating.

If you have a healthy relationship but your partner can't have sex for health reasons so you go get it somewhere else, that is NOT cheating.

Again, just my opinion.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'll go first.
If your SO cuts you off from sex, uses sex as a weapon and you decide to go get it somewhere else it is not cheating.

If you have a healthy relationship and the other person is giving you sex but you have a wandering eye and can't keep your dick in your pants; that's cheating.

If you have a healthy relationship but your partner can't have sex for health reasons so you go get it somewhere else, that is NOT cheating.

Again, just my opinion.
Sex alone doesn’t constitute cheating… matters of the heart and lies do…

It is really up to whoever you are in a relationship with to define Cheating. Some chicks think if you have a sexual thought that doesnt revolve around them, it is cheating. I knew a guy whose wife wouldnt let him have a movie in the house if it had a titty in it. No Terminator, no Outlaw Josey Wales, no Animal House.

Other women, as long as you pay the bills, dont bring home an STD or a bastard, they glad you arent pestering them for sex, much less stuff they didnt want to do. Different guy I knew, his wife didnt care if he got head from randoms, as long as he didnt bang em.

My definition has always been that if bodily fluids werent exchanged, then it aint cheating. Lap dance, groping, grinding on a dance floor, all good.

no… I don’t see PFP as cheating but if you’re having a legit affair, that’s different
I've heard this said by numerous pros. I will take it that you are being genuine. For many Women it's worse when there is an emotional connection while their Man is cheating. However it is still cheating. Also some Men can start to get emotionally attached to pros. Vice versa is more rare but it can happen as well.

I get it , I have a gf and when we first started. I waited and took a 9 mo hiatus. I tried but the variety of pussy with no emotional attachement is hard to pass on.

However if she found out she would definitely consider it cheating .

I've heard this said by numerous pros. I will take it that you are being genuine. For many Women it's worse when there is an emotional connection while their Man is cheating. However it is still cheating. Also some Men can start to get emotionally attached to pros. Vice versa is more rare but it can happen as well.

I get it , I have a gf and when we first started. I waited and took a 9 mo hiatus. I tried but the variety of pussy with no emotional attachement is hard to pass on.

However if she found out she would definitely consider it cheating .
If you’re not married it’s not cheating

For me I agree with part of what Billy S says. My wife was in accident over 20 years ago which left her inable to have maritol relations so after some counsiling she was ok with me meeting women for sex discreetly since she did not want family or friends knowing what we decided. So I would meet women on a sex dating site for sex usually tried to hook up with married women. In the begining I would feel bad yes it was cheating but it is consentual cheating. While it took time for the bad feeelings to end. At present moment I do what I do. We have an otgerwise happy life together and feel blessed thgat I have an understanding wife. Of course she does not know details of what I do she knows deep down I do what I do. so yes in a way I a cheating but thgen again I do not feel like I am cheating.