how do you know an AMP?

I know what the letters AMP stand for but using it here to just mean... a place withba potential HE or more.

Its pretty obvious that an establishment with "massage" in the name and pictures of asians in with window is. But, what about a small "Nails & Spa" place?

Are there any unwritten rules about the eatablishments front?

For some reason, whenever I see a Nails place, I equate it to an AMP.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know what the letters AMP stand for but using it here to just mean... a place withba potential HE or more.

Its pretty obvious that an establishment with "massage" in the name and pictures of asians in with window is. But, what about a small "Nails & Spa" place?

Are there any unwritten rules about the eatablishments front?

For some reason, whenever I see a Nails place, I equate it to an AMP.
If they advertise on one of those sites we are not allowed to mention then they probably will offer HR.

I dont know all the sites. But now that i think about it, a Nail place would be a bit strange to have guys entering, right?
Im actually thinking of a specific spot that just opened which i happened to pass by recently.
Tbh, all the talk here of 911, and raids, and scams, and pimps... im starting to think only AMPs are worth the risk.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I dont know all the sites. But now that i think about it, a Nail place would be a bit strange to have guys entering, right?
Im actually thinking of a specific spot that just opened which i happened to pass by recently.
Tbh, all the talk here of 911, and raids, and scams, and pimps... im starting to think only AMPs are worth the risk.
Here's what I would do if I were you.

Go in there and get a pedicure. Now before laugh a lot of guys get them.
I for one like to wear dress sandals in the summer and if I cut them myself they look like shit. I always refuse the polish.
Plus they can cut them shorter than I can, so they stay shorter longer which is more comfortable when I run.

Anyway, getting back to the nail salon, while you're sitting there scope out if they have a massage room. Chances are they will ask you if you want a massage, if not then ask.
Once you're in there then the simple rules apply on how to get a hand job.

I've gotten a handy from a girl at a local nail place where I've been a pedicure customer for years. But what I noticed is that a legit girl will handle the Pedi then hand me off to a different girl for the massage.

Interesting. I might just give that a shot. I suppose the same would apply to a foot massage place? Actually, anywhere asians work where touch is involved (as in not a chinese restaurant in a strip mall)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Interesting. I might just give that a shot. I suppose the same would apply to a foot massage place? Actually, anywhere asians work where touch is involved (as in not a chinese restaurant in a strip mall)
And of course to take a short cut you could walk into the place and ask if massages are offered.
Then you can skip the Pedi, unless you really want one.

Honestly, I just assumed all Asian places that rub your back will (at a minimum) give you a HJ to finish. If you tip them.
You have assumed wrongly. For example, Bilan Foot Spa, 654A N Wellwood Ave, Lindenhurst, will give a full hour, top notch massage with hot stones and hot towel, for $45 and absolutely totally legit.
I go 1-2 times a week right after a tough workout at the gym.
Place is spotless, with clean sheets, pillow cover changed every customer.

From my experience

Advertise on Sites . . . usually a pretty good indicator but not always. I have been to some legit places that advertise on those sites to get customer traffic. It's a terrible bait and switch that affects the provider more. A disappointed customer will not tip well. There are also some really good HE places that don't advertise as they want to be UTR.

Cost . . . HE places usually charge 60 for the hour. Legit is less.

Towel. . .Lay down without the towel. A legit place will cover you right away without asking. HE places will either start without the towel or ask if you want the towel.

The Bell . . .If there is bell either on the front or the back entrance, then good chance there are extras to be had.

You have assumed wrongly. For example, Bilan Foot Spa, 654A N Wellwood Ave, Lindenhurst, will give a full hour, top notch massage with hot stones and hot towel, for $45 and absolutely totally legit.
I go 1-2 times a week right after a tough workout at the gym.
Place is spotless, with clean sheets, pillow cover changed every customer.
And the smell of bleach is always in the air. That to me is always a positive sign.