How do you guys stop?

I try to stop then i end up in pompano beach Florida getting $20 bbjs all night and $40 outcalls from decent smelling cougars. Tempted to go to Hempstead right now but I'll stay in and punish junior for some ppst nut clarity. Thats usually my saving grace.

Like other posters have shared this thread has been on my mind. Comments made resonate with me and clearly, I identify with the sentiments expressed. Like others a combination of losing the thrill for this hobby and just wanting to get on with life without this addiction/affliction has substantially reduced the frequency of my visits to providers.

Then as if to say I am not in the clear I get a call from an old MMS. She asks why I haven’t visited; it has been too long- almost half a year, and she wonders what went wrong. It feels like speaking with a jilted lover who you cannot tell the truth about why you stopped seeing them. MMS is endearing and sounds heartbroken that I forget it is all about drumming up business from an old regular client. Inadvertently I provide her with an opening, I ask the question she’s been waiting for, “do you have any new girls?”

Before I finish the question, she responds, “Yes- you will like her, I promise.” With the follow up, “when will you come over?” Before my mind can formulate an appropriate response that is both polite yet firm, she says, “don’t worry we will wait for you- come anytime.”
I am angry with myself for being such a pushover, and yet the thought of an encounter with the new girl cannot go away. I think whether her service is as good as described by MMS. What does she look like? Could this be another ah-ma looking lady past her prime and being advertised as half her age? These questions and others consume me as I think whether to make my appointment.

Then before I know it dinner is finished, and I cannot focus on the show I am watching on TV. I find an excuse to leave the house. I am in the car heading to Flushing, Queens, NYC, home of the Mets and the Mecca for the best Asian poon money can buy in the USA. Like MMS said the girl is waiting for me well past closing hours.

To my surprise she looks familiar, we both look at each other with a knowing look like we’ve met before. She appears relieved to see someone she may know. I am relieved at seeing someone I vaguely remember. The possibility of an awkward session with someone new disappears and the experience is more like two folks who were briefly intimate getting reacquainted. Although there is recognition neither can quite place where we have met before, but we are certain she has serviced me before- once a long time ago.

The provider pounces me and attacks with tongue in my mouth before I can undress. What happens next is a whirlwind of carnal activity that is mind numbing. After we are done, I look at the time it shows over an hour has elapsed. We are in a heap of moist sweat cuddling fighting the urge to fall asleep due to the energy expended in satisfying each other. Ultimately, we shower, get dressed and leave together separating at the street corner. She to her nearby home, me to my car. I think to myself how can I quit engaging in this activity when it finds me and I cannot resist the temptation. Especially because when done right it is such a sweet experience- like hitting a golf ball just right.

Regards,

Pops

Like other posters have shared this thread has been on my mind. Comments made resonate with me and clearly, I identify with the sentiments expressed. Like others a combination of losing the thrill for this hobby and just wanting to get on with life without this addiction/affliction has substantially reduced the frequency of my visits to providers.

Then as if to say I am not in the clear I get a call from an old MMS. She asks why I haven’t visited; it has been too long- almost half a year, and she wonders what went wrong. It feels like speaking with a jilted lover who you cannot tell the truth about why you stopped seeing them. MMS is endearing and sounds heartbroken that I forget it is all about drumming up business from an old regular client. Inadvertently I provide her with an opening, I ask the question she’s been waiting for, “do you have any new girls?”

Before I finish the question, she responds, “Yes- you will like her, I promise.” With the follow up, “when will you come over?” Before my mind can formulate an appropriate response that is both polite yet firm, she says, “don’t worry we will wait for you- come anytime.”
I am angry with myself for being such a pushover, and yet the thought of an encounter with the new girl cannot go away. I think whether her service is as good as described by MMS. What does she look like? Could this be another ah-ma looking lady past her prime and being advertised as half her age? These questions and others consume me as I think whether to make my appointment.

Then before I know it dinner is finished, and I cannot focus on the show I am watching on TV. I find an excuse to leave the house. I am in the car heading to Flushing, Queens, NYC, home of the Mets and the Mecca for the best Asian poon money can buy in the USA. Like MMS said the girl is waiting for me well past closing hours.

To my surprise she looks familiar, we both look at each other with a knowing look like we’ve met before. She appears relieved to see someone she may know. I am relieved at seeing someone I vaguely remember. The possibility of an awkward session with someone new disappears and the experience is more like two folks who were briefly intimate getting reacquainted. Although there is recognition neither can quite place where we have met before, but we are certain she has serviced me before- once a long time ago.

The provider pounces me and attacks with tongue in my mouth before I can undress. What happens next is a whirlwind of carnal activity that is mind numbing. After we are done, I look at the time it shows over an hour has elapsed. We are in a heap of moist sweat cuddling fighting the urge to fall asleep due to the energy expended in satisfying each other. Ultimately, we shower, get dressed and leave together separating at the street corner. She to her nearby home, me to my car. I think to myself how can I quit engaging in this activity when it finds me and I cannot resist the temptation. Especially because when done right it is such a sweet experience- like hitting a golf ball just right.

Regards,

Pops
It sounds like she knows you're a nice guy and guilted you into coming (no pun intended).
When I think back to what got me heavily into this hobby, it was this one Latina girl. I've hobbied for many years before but very infrequently. But when I had this session 10 years ago, she did all those things that left me euphoric. It was like snorting coke for the first time and I chased that high for years to get that same unbelievable session. But just like coke I never achieved that same feeling. Not that I had all bad sessions afterwards but she was the first that left me wanting more.

For me this whole hobby started about 23 years ago when I was stopped at a light an this cute girl waved and winked at me. I was so naive that I didn’t know what was going on as I stopped to say hi. It was laughable. Once she started talking I figured it out and she hoped in. Found a quiet spot got some head and my eyes were opened to a whole new world (cue song lol)!
The internet with sites now gone showed me the world of rub and tug parlors. Long Island Avenue in Deer Park was my first. Awwww the memories!

I have said I’d stop. Tried to stop. Swore to stop. But I don’t know that I will. Btwn the Commack, Centereach, Huntington spots we all know and love I still have some numbers leftover from my short-lived SA days and a handful of UTR’s it’s hard to stop. Especially when I’m still looking for that one perfect piece!!!
Lol
Nutty out

Yes, what we do can be a functioning arrangement. I'm also hesitant to pursue women my age, on the one hand, because they're my age. And on the other hand, because I imagine them to be as angst-ridden and generally messed up as I am. I have three friends with wives who are ten years older than them. I have to say that they look like good company on a human level. But throw in a toxic #metoo environment and our settling for weekly sex with AMP girls is understandable. Putting aside women for the moment, have other guys found it harder to make and maintain male friendships after a certain age? I found myself with a legit circle that was entirely young women happy to be taken out to nice restaurants, along with older disabled friends for whom I practically have to change their nappies. I really value the opportunity to shoot breeze with similarly situated guys.

In a Word.....Yes.

That's partly why I come here(and suspect that others do as well). It does not completely satisfy the need to have male friends but it fills a part of the void.

OK More than just a word....my bad

Regards,

Pops
Dear Pops:
Maybe it might be good to narrow it down to what really annoyed you about the situation. Was it your feeling of being drawn back into the game by a "masterful mamasan?" Were you annoyed by your inability to refuse? Were you annoyed by a feeling that you were manipulated? Were you annoyed by the fact that the session was great and it renewed the passion to continue? Was there the guilt of returning to a significant other and living with that person with that other woman still in your aura?
I just try to really watch myself. I don't want to go too far and be constantly in a state of need. I also want to eliminate the unnecessary visits. I don't have a desire to give up sex completely. It all depends on your situation if you have somewhat of a commitment to a partner for sex.
At one time it completely owned me. But now, I have became more frugal and wary and careful about how I spend my time and money and emotions. Because an experience like you had, in my humble opinion, lingers on for me in my mind and emotions for a while, maybe days and slowly diminishes before I regain balance. Sex is a deep experience on the mind and emotions. But if you are spending time with many different partners in a few days time, they offset each other and there is more of a turmoil in my psyche as I remain unsatisfied and need the next fix to see how good it can get or the endless desire to be satisfied.
Sex will always be there in your human experience but as long as you are the master of when you want to have that experience, you are not a slave to it.
I still have a need and enjoy the experience. I still feel it adds value to myself. I don't feel deprived and a good sexual experience allows me to enjoy my walk in nature and my warm relations with men, women and children, as I feel more balanced.
We all have different situations and needs. My needs in my home are not addressed. I love my SO but "that" is not happening whether due to age or factors beyond our ability to repair. But there is a great friendship and a protective circle and offspring and understanding and support.
The day will come when possibly "sex" will be replaced by a more satisfying experience, call it more spiritual or an expansion of awareness or consciousness where one can feel the balance of nature without actually having to engage the male and the female reproductive organs.
But until that day comes, progress for me is not being run by constant desires for ever-increasing visits and limiting my engagements to very intense, fully concentrated and enjoyable visits quite possibly similar to your most recent one.
In this thread, I really try to be as honest as possible. And no humor or embellishment serves any purpose when guys like us are "baring our souls." This thread was started by our brother with great sincerity and it is the first of its kind for me and I never thought that I would ever address these issues in a forum and quite frankly it is not easy for me to do so.
For many years also I have practiced some of the Taoist practices regarding sex which allows a man to engage in union with a female and enjoying her in so many myriad ways on more subtle levels while not always allowing the man to ejaculate and allowing that semen to remain in the male system. The retention of that power possibly has many benefits in endurance and concentration. It is an old Taoist Chinese and Indian Tantric school of thought. But it is a lifestyle and does incorporate certain dietary codes practices and one also must be careful to know when there is an over-accumulation and to release in order to not restrict the flow of urine and the activities of the prostate gland.
I just wanted to mention that here to illustrate that we are all so different in our approach to satisfying and conquering our male sexuality and why our needs and theories mostly only apply to ourselves.
But if it is any consolation, just your awareness of your sexual needs and your so-called habits are significant advancements because you are probably not "run" by your desires if you have afforded time to analyze them like you are doing.
The next time an AMP call is placed to you, you might field it in a cooler fashion, having already experienced being sort of fooled by it this time.
Again, don't be too hard on yourself. I am sure you are trying your best. It is a very strong desire and accounts for the very body you possess. But I am told that we as human beings have the ability to conquer everything life can throw at us and emerge victorious.

I was with a woman recently who probably is only 6 to 10 years younger than me, which is still old. She is well maintained and the sex is "sublime." She is older and the movements are slow and very, very deliberate, savoring each and every miniscule movement, followed by wonderment and so many oooooohs and aahhhhhs and her body is soft and pliable and entirely fuckable and above all, she so appreciates being fucked. And she will do absolutely anything to please her lover.

No doubt that a younger girl looks a whole lot better, but like a brand new car, there is a stiffness and a lack of experience and the uncertainty of if she really would rather have her own age.

When I see hot/young with an older fellow, I just think, good for him and I wish him the best and he must have something, plenty of money and freedom and hopefully he is a great lover.

But, as far as natural attraction, she probably longs for the energy of a youthful male to match her's. I mean, you are only young once.

But that only really applies to a gal in her 20's, dating a guy about 20 - 25 years older. But once the lady hits towards 40, the 20 year difference seems to vanish. You both are now mature and -- I never want the feeling of depriving a gal of her youth and being with her and seeing her looking at a guy her own age and she is smiling. We guys like dedication from our women.

No wonder why it is so difficult to give it up. She has a "magnificence" and unless you can find something of greater value, interest or importance to replace that "feminine wonder of God's creation," you might always return to the pleasures that she offers.

I disagree on a few levels:
I was just talking about this to a co-worker the other day. How as we've gotten older we seem to get hit on by younger women and then it evolved into a full blown conversation about some of our experiences and those of acquaintances.

1. I think as we get older we like to get cliche about how "Women" are better lovers than "girls" How like fine wine they get better with age. I call Bullshit on the notion. I think it totally depends on the actual woman/girl. Whether it be personal experience. Reading on here. Or talking with friends. There are PLENTY of (not saying girls anymore it sounds icky)"YOUNG women"(20-30) who have No "stiffness" about them. That can both combine an energy and youthfulness with equal ability to be passionate, deliberate, romantic, pleasing, pliable and quite intuitive while "Love Making" /""Having Sex". The overall% may be lower but still Plenty.

2. Women no matter the age are generally more emotional in regards to everything including sex/romance. While they of course are going to be visually stimulated by a young 20-40 Hard-body guy... Once in the throws they will gravitate towards any lover who is more of an emotional match and stimulates their sense of worth as a person. Who is more attentive to their needs, desires feelings. Again not hard and fast rule but generally older guys are more in line with that than the young 20-30 hard-body.......So the trick is instead of having the "uncertainty of her rather being with someone her own age"... Us older guys need to be a bit more confident in our own self worth.

3. When I see / know of/ or am the older fellow with the young lady. Yes there is the knee jerk reaction to believe that she's into him because of "what he Ha$"...I now know that it is much more of what he HAS. Dependability, attentiveness, true confidence in where he is & what he wants in life! And for her to know that at this point SHE is that. Does Wonders for her ego. She feeds off that. It becomes Naturally symbiotic.

billyS

Reign of Terror
2. Women no matter the age are generally more emotional in regards to everything including sex/romance. While they of course are going to be visually stimulated by a young 20-40 Hard-body guy... Once in the throws they will gravitate towards any lover who is more of an emotional match and stimulates their sense of worth as a person. Who is more attentive to their needs, desires feelings. Again not hard and fast rule but generally older guys are more in line with that than the young 20-30 hard-body.......So the trick is instead of having the "uncertainty of her rather being with someone her own age"... Us older guys need to be a bit more confident in our own self worth.

3 Dependability, attentiveness, true confidence in where he is & what he wants in life!
Great points that I have, through experience found to be 100% true.
Throw in if you're older and have kept yourself in shape, still have muscle definition, six pack ect, sleeping with girls half your age is a reality regardless of your bank account.
Not all girls mind you, some are freaked out by certain age numbers but there are ones out there that don't care.

Regards,

Pops
This is so true to my own experience. When the girl's tongue enters my mouth, time seems to stop. I tell myself that I have all the time in the world and somehow I do. At my regular place, the girls have their own playlists. I assume that they've worked it out as to where we need to be, so that each song is a milepost. Yet that doesn't bother me. When it goes well, as it usually does with ATF's and known entities, I walk out with a feeling of having been immersed in kindness. I have to reconcile two contradictory thoughts: (i) there's a quantifiable price to be paid; and (ii) it's priceless. I wonder whether women have any equivalents. Shopping?

I was just talking about this to a co-worker the other day. How as we've gotten older we seem to get hit on by younger women and then it evolved into a full blown conversation about some of our experiences and those of acquaintances.

1. I think as we get older we like to get cliche about how "Women" are better lovers than "girls" How like fine wine they get better with age. I call Bullshit on the notion. I think it totally depends on the actual woman/girl. Whether it be personal experience. Reading on here. Or talking with friends. There are PLENTY of (not saying girls anymore it sounds icky)"YOUNG women"(20-30) who have No "stiffness" about them. That can both combine an energy and youthfulness with equal ability to be passionate, deliberate, romantic, pleasing, pliable and quite intuitive while "Love Making" /""Having Sex". The overall% may be lower but still Plenty.

3. When I see / know of/ or am the older fellow with the young lady. Yes there is the knee jerk reaction to believe that she's into him because of "what he Ha$"...I now know that it is much more of what he HAS. Dependability, attentiveness, true confidence in where he is & what he wants in life! And for her to know that at this point SHE is that. Does Wonders for her ego. She feeds off that. It becomes Naturally symbiotic.
Your points are all true on an ultimate level, that an older gent can provide that mature stability and attention that she needs. It can be a great solace to her and comforting. But, in that scenario, somewhere in the background, there is a father image or the father she never had and the gent is reliving his youth.

I am sure that some of you out there have daughters in their 20's and 30's. If she brought this gent home to you as her new life mate or boyfriend -- well for me at least, I might have to talk to her.

I am not blind, either. Obviously, the youthful energy, walk and talk and spirit of a young lassie is the absolute glory of Mother Nature, the epitome of her creation. And let's just agree that a properly matched woman and man can enjoy a wonderful and exciting sexual relationship no matter what the age disparity.

But in practicality, their individual goals might not be in alignment, long-term. But for "now," I agree it might be very therapeutic, satisfying a longing that both parties were deprived of in the past.

As I mentioned to a friend the day after my 70th birthday, you know that you are getting older when the 40ish women start to look really hot. That said, many younger women have learned to appreciate the fact that we old farts can do something that the young dudes just can't - LAST. As in let them climb aboard in CG or RCG and they can ride to their hearts content, for multiple Os. And then we say "turn over" (how is that for role reversal) and plow in doggie, and turn over again and do the missionary work bringing them to the edge over and over, all without popping and having to start over getting it back up. The young guys just can't do that. So the 21 to 35s that have learned this will actually seek out us old farts for the purpose of a booty call. They also like that they do not have to worry about a non-compete clause, juvenile insecurity, machismo bs, or locker room talk (except their own), and believe me when I tell you they talk. They talk much more than guys do, and in intimate detail. If you are lucky you might even find yourself being subtly passed around between girls.
They learn at an early age that a stiff cock is a terrible thing to waste.

As I mentioned to a friend the day after my 70th birthday, you know that you are getting older when the 40ish women start to look really hot. That said, many younger women have learned to appreciate the fact that we old farts can do something that the young dudes just can't - LAST. As in let them climb aboard in CG or RCG and they can ride to their hearts content, for multiple Os. And then we say "turn over" (how is that for role reversal) and plow in doggie, and turn over again and do the missionary work bringing them to the edge over and over, all without popping and having to start over getting it back up. The young guys just can't do that. So the 21 to 35s that have learned this will actually seek out us old farts for the purpose of a booty call. They also like that they do not have to worry about a non-compete clause, juvenile insecurity, machismo bs, or locker room talk (except their own), and believe me when I tell you they talk. They talk much more than guys do, and in intimate detail. If you are lucky you might even find yourself being subtly passed around between girls.
Thank you, "HardRobert," for your "very enlightening" post. Your perspective has great value and insight for me and helps me to see an aspect of the relationship process that I missed and a very powerful lesson taught to me to "appreciate where I am now especially because it is the only place I can be." Also a very powerful essay on acceptance and self-worth. Your insight will be taken to heart and is very much appreciated. (It is not a popular view as I have focused on and adopted the general opinion of "age-appropriateness," which is really just a concept that can be discarded when you focus on the "here and now" and what is appropriate and necessary at this moment.) What you are saying has great validity and strength. Thank you very much.

Fucking yes. My gf is 19. I haven't Hobbied in 8 mos cause of her. She's been my gf for 9 mos. 1st month doesnt count lol.

Anyway it is the whole package. I'm 39 now but I take care of myself. I go to the gym from time to time dress well and have no grey hairs full head of hair. Genetics is huge. Anyway, younger Women will look at you if you are confident and look good to decent.

The key is standing out. Yes Women do love a Man who is attentive. However not a pushover. Not a yes person. A sweet, confident, attentive, animal in bed, who takes care or himself and is funny and intelligent. Trumps a young good looking Man. Who has very few additional qualities. Virtually ALL Women want to be taken care of. And as a Man who is past say 35 you should be able to take care of most Women the way they want. The knowledge and life experience you've acquired coupled with the experience as any hobbyist should have in fucking goes ridiculously farrrrrrrr.

Also I've fucked several young girls pros and non pros. I have to say I've had probably better if not on par experience with young Women like I've had with Women my age. I've always called bullshit on that. I like to direct. I got no problem being dominant and most younger Women enjoy that.

Seems like your doing very well at the still young age of 70+ :) Forgive me for asking, but are your sessions or time spent with these women prescription enhanced? I am asking out of curiosity, as I have never used, but feel as I am aging, and my whiskers are growing longer, I need a little "pick me up" with my significant others. I have no problem with the pro's/amps, as that really works up my adrenaline. But its the SO's that seem to give my dick dementia. It's not an attraction issue, but more of the "Oh this again" feeling. Where as when I am out for some strange, I am already coursing adrenaline.

Just curious, as I have considered dabbling with prescriptions for an increased edge.

Outside of the reviews, and some of the funny drama that pops up from time to time, this really is a helpful board for men who may not feel comfortable asking a friend, or even a SO.
Thanks in advance!

Fucking yes. My gf is 19. I haven't Hobbied in 8 mos cause of her. She's been my gf for 9 mos. 1st month doesnt count lol.

Anyway it is the whole package. I'm 39 now but I take care of myself. I go to the gym from time to time dress well and have no grey hairs full head of hair. Genetics is huge. Anyway, younger Women will look at you if you are confident and look good to decent.

The key is standing out. Yes Women do love a Man who is attentive. However not a pushover. Not a yes person. A sweet, confident, attentive, animal in bed, who takes care or himself and is funny and intelligent. Trumps a young good looking Man. Who has very few additional qualities. Virtually ALL Women want to be taken care of. And as a Man who is past say 35 you should be able to take care of most Women the way they want. The knowledge and life experience you've acquired coupled with the experience as any hobbyist should have in fucking goes ridiculously farrrrrrrr.

Also I've fucked several young girls pros and non pros. I have to say I've had probably better if not on par experience with young Women like I've had with Women my age. I've always called bullshit on that. I like to direct. I got no problem being dominant and most younger Women enjoy that.
To be Honest I don't think the Hair even matters....Just sayin. I'm graying with a receding hairline and it doesn't seem to stop 25-35 year olds from coming on to me(I'm 55)

Regards,

Pops
Delete and or block the number..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Seems like your doing very well at the still young age of 70+ :) Forgive me for asking, but are your sessions or time spent with these women prescription enhanced? I am asking out of curiosity, as I have never used, but feel as I am aging, and my whiskers are growing longer, I need a little "pick me up" with my significant others. I have no problem with the pro's/amps, as that really works up my adrenaline. But its the SO's that seem to give my dick dementia. It's not an attraction issue, but more of the "Oh this again" feeling. Where as when I am out for some strange, I am already coursing adrenaline.

Just curious, as I have considered dabbling with prescriptions for an increased edge.

Outside of the reviews, and some of the funny drama that pops up from time to time, this really is a helpful board for men who may not feel comfortable asking a friend, or even a SO.
Thanks in advance!
I was in the same boat as you last year. I never used any type of help because I didn't want to get dependant on them. Long short I started playing with herbs then got my hands on both Viagra and Cialis. Go look in those threads and I completely outlined my experience with both the herbs and the hard stuff.

I was in the same boat as you last year. I never used any type of help because I didn't want to get dependant on them. Long short I started playing with herbs then got my hands on both Viagra and Cialis. Go look in those threads and I completely outlined my experience with both the herbs and the hard stuff.
I have been in and out of that thread recently, I need to spend a little more time in it. I appreciate the heads up Billy!

Thanks in advance!
Forgive me for a multi part answer that won't be definative. First, remember that the chemical enhancers are not effective without more, i.e. stimulation or desire be it physical or mental. V or C makes it physically easier to get hard and perhaps mentally gives you a boost, but unless there is a reason and desire to get it up, it isn't going up.
While I have played with V and C recreationally as an experiment, think I tried V 20 years ago and really did not like it - headache, stuffy nose, etc. The fucking I was getting wasn't worth the fucking I was getting. Tried C at 20 and 10 mg maybe 10 years ago, much smoother, no side effects, 10 did the job, but really didn't need it unless it was a long late night and I was falling asleep with 1/2 bottle of scotch and a heavy dinner inside. So didn't really use it.
Jump to today. The usual getting older shit and pains, and I am no exercise guy. About 5+ years ago started with the enlarged prostate symptoms and was put on Flomax. Then that wasn't quite doing the job and they doubled the dose to 0.8. I also have a lot of fatigue problems and it was suggested by a new urologist that the Flomax can, in some people, contribute to that. He recommended going back to 0.4 dose of the Flomax and add in a daily 5mg of C. It actually works better for the prostate problem, for me. He also thought it might help with a secondary problem, also partially induced by the Flomax, but also maybe just me - I have most always been able to get it up, I sometimes can't get it off.
So this is a long answer (off a short pier?) but the only way to get there. The daily C may be helping me overall, but it is not episodic consumption. The phenomenon of you are getting it up for the naughty but not the nice girls, while possibly solvable with drug enhancement, is not a physical problem, it is a mental one. It is one that I have as well at times. Why do I have a raging hard-on at some sex club gang bang and want to stick it to (and do) every available slut, but after a lovely dinner and smart conversation with a classy and sexy lady who I may be interested in getting in the sheets, I am not getting an automatic boner wanting to stick it in every hole, shooting down her throat, on her face, and up her ass. Strange that as the whiskers get grey our prurient interests kicks in.
Did that help or make sense?