How do you guys stop?

I hope it's okay that I bump this thread.

I've been a little down since my birthday back in mid October. A family friend recommended I try keeping a journal. So I did for the month of November. I noticed my main two hobbies/activities have become seeing body rub providers and going on WYP/SA dates. Both at the expense of seeing regular friends. And both can be expensive. I don't think either activity is toxic for me, but I think they have become so routine, that I don't really enjoy it as much as I use to.

Anyway, I'm strongly considering taking the Winter off from both and taking a 90 day sabbatical. Focus on the gym and maybe read some books again. Maybe even meet some women the old fashioned way. Any one ever try this?

Actually many years ago, I was in my twenties and a pick up spot for SW's was Washington Square Park and I picked up a $20 girl and the session went south, meaning maybe I took too long and she told me off and didn't like how I held her head during a BJ and like that and it left me feeling like I had enough of this and I vowed to give it up completely (paid ladies) and find a loving wife.

So, I abstained for about 3 months and met a nice girl and married her. I remained clean for about the first 7 years of marriage, never touched another woman but had daydreams and night dreams and eventually succumbed. It got out of hand and then I cut way, way, way back again. (I guess I was making up for 7 years of monogomy)

Now, wife is supreme, in that she turned a blind eye to my transgressions and just understood my desires in that direction. Never beat me up much about it because she knew that her and family came first.

I was never proud of my wayward ways and she knew I was always trying to clean it up. So, she was wonderful and patient and just came from a culture growing up, knowing that every man has this tendency, this dragon, this demon that he has to deal with. And if he puts family first and slips a little, he is still a decent human being.

I am very grateful to her. If she thwarted my opportunity, who knows? Maybe if I never went wayward, I would have either become a saint or a maniac.

Now, I realize that more is not better but worse. A waste of time, semen, energy, peace of mind. So, I limit it to an as-needed basis.

I actually feel great if I can control myself and abstain for long periods of time.

You can stop, if your mind is set on a road you want to take going forward. I did it many years ago. I came back to it though, but that's a different story. This hobby is a fantasy ride, don't forget it.

I've been a little down since my birthday back in mid October. A family friend recommended I try keeping a journal. So I did for the month of November. I noticed my main two hobbies/activities have become seeing body rub providers and going on WYP/SA dates. Both at the expense of seeing regular friends. And both can be expensive. I don't think either activity is toxic for me, but I think they have become so routine, that I don't really enjoy it as much as I use to.

Anyway, I'm strongly considering taking the Winter off from both and taking a 90 day sabbatical. Focus on the gym and maybe read some books again. Maybe even meet some women the old fashioned way. Any one ever try this?
Happy belated birthday and good luck.

yes and you realize they are all whores no matter how you look at it. Tinder and all those dating apps seem to be the new ‘old fashioned’ way now a days are even more of a waste of time. At least with these cum dumpsters we talk of on the forum it’s a sure thing. Isn’t that why we’re here in the first place? To cut out as much horse shit as possible while riding on a motorcycle 150 mph not worrying about all the can go wrong?

don’t get me wrong, there are good women out there but that percentage is 5%

happy new year, safe fucking

ps. Read more books though

It can be difficult, it’s like going to a Buffett and not trying everything out there. I’ve battled the urge and sometimes succeed. Amps are super risky these days and places like Lucy’s are def on borrowed time. Plus half of the places are installing cameras which could help le find faces, license plates and etc if these places are busted.

I moved away from amps for the time being. I even stopped the provider route as I made the amateur mistake of starting to fall for a provider...(don’t judge lol)....it messed with my head. Had to cut that out before I risked ultimately everything with no reward in site and I’m glad I did.

In the end it’s takes persistence and just think about how much $$$$ you’ll save

It can be difficult, it’s like going to a Buffett and not trying everything out there. I’ve battled the urge and sometimes succeed. Amps are super risky these days and places like Lucy’s are def on borrowed time. Plus half of the places are installing cameras which could help le find faces, license plates and etc if these places are busted.

I moved away from amps for the time being. I even stopped the provider route as I made the amateur mistake of starting to fall for a provider...(don’t judge lol)....it messed with my head. Had to cut that out before I risked ultimately everything with no reward in site and I’m glad I did.

In the end it’s takes persistence and just think about how much $$$$ you’ll save
Thank you, JaLizzard.

Sometimes when I get so deeply involved in another creative activity, small construction job, teaching, writing, even being involved with a gal in a non-sexual way (that one is a slippery-slope, though) my energy seems to expand in a very powerful way outward towards accomplishing the task with perfection and the need for a sexual outlet seems frivolous for the time being.

Of course, desire comes back but many useless trips to the local public lady were curtailed and when I do go, it is more meaningful and filled with the same energy as the other tasks like construction or teaching et cetera.

I guess, depending on your temperament and stage in life, age, et cetera, different methods must be employed.

For example, shutting it down completely at 22 years old, would have been utterly impossible and would have lead to madness and insanity for me. But, depending on one's temperament and frequency and strength of desire and other interests, I can see it being sublimated even I one's twenties.

This thread has been up for awhile. I was convinced last spring that push had come to shove, I had reached the end. Predictably, I haven't. I thought about taking a realistic view of my life, accepting that this is part off my identity and planning accordingly. This would be the control don't try to cure approach. As I look back at earlier periods of my life, the best antidote was probably commitment to work or another relationship. Right now, two events have coincided. I'll be out of circulation for a few months (surgery) and my regular spot for the last five years seems to have been raided. Maybe life is telling me something.

Many Blessings on your surgery. Have a miraculously quick recovery.

For this discussion, let's not discuss indomitable will power like "Just say no to AMPS."
If you possessed that power, you would not be in this thread discussing this.

Also, let's forego a life-altering spiritual experience where you are transformed and no longer live life as before. Again, if that occurred to you like it has to some, your problem is just not there anymore.

For us commoners, the urge comes as a thought and emotion, an urge, a desire. We have to face it literally many hundreds of times a day. The urge or thoughts have been reinforced by our giving in so often and it has now become a habit, not easily dismissed. Sometimes a welcome friend and a comfort.

The desire to quit will be met with opposition from the great force of habit and the promise of pleasure and comfort. Even if we have not received comfort from the act in the recent past, the habit will remind us of our initial long past visits that did bring a great thrill and convince us that this next trip will surely replicate the original thrill.

So, as the desire emerges, we cannot ignore it but ask ourselves if it is truly wanted and needed in this present moment or would our energies be better spent elsewhere. It is a process. It is an old friend. Break the habit slowly. On occasion, a visit might be healing. No when to recognize habit from necessity. You can't lose this way. You are neither deprived nor overindulging.

Many prayers for your "HEALING" surgery.

I guess the biggest fear we have is getting an STD and bringing it home and or getting busted by LE. I mostly been going to R & T over the past 2 years..But have been thinking lately about going to an AMP but cant pull the trigger..

Since I am only what you may call a part timer in this for me to stop would be when I can no longer enjoy it. Between the FWB and my occossional bar/club MILF pick up I rarely use providers or the erotic/exotic massage palors. So I am going to enjoy this life style for as long as I can. Good luck leobloo on your surgery and hope you have good and quick recovery

My best friend is a fellow monger and a recovering alcoholic, 18 years clean and sober. I knew him before he became sober. I witnessed firsthand the power of addiction. We have often compared our hobby with being addicted.

I’ve always been able to stop and take a break. Sometimes the breaks would last months or years. Due to a change in financial circumstances I have been able to hobby quite often and be very generous. Because of this I have been having some great experiences. I’ve been discussing with my friend whether I crossed the boundary into addiction. This financial windfall is temporary. Not sure when it will end, but it will. When it does and I don’t have the resources to continue at this pace / level I often wonder if I will be able to stop. Or will I begin to skip paying bills to fund my hobby.

If you have a real desire to stop, then follow the example of people who have beaten other addictions. I’m lucky. My friend beat alcohol addiction. When the time comes, I will reach out to him for advice.

I’ve been playing with this hobby/addiction whatever for over 20 years now. I think my race may be run. Started with a rub and tug spot in Farmingdale and moved on to bsw’s in Hempstead then online sites like the ones that are gone now (r.i.p.) and then SA. I have pretty much gone through ever kinda play date lol. I’ve had fun and I’ve been so picky that I burned some bridges with most of my UTR but I just saw an ad for one of my two ATF who blocked me bc I was an asshole. Don’t wanna get called out for shilling but this 20 Latina was/is a freaky fun girl. She was on SA and then got a real bf and then was back on and now I guess she’s flat out advertising.
But back on subject. I might be stopping simply bc I shout myself in the foot. Being too picky and being a rude butthead and getting my Sa account deleted. There’s only online (kinda risky these days I think) or Lucy/Commack Rd/similar amps left for this old man. But it sure was fun - except that one time I left a motel room to find a cop car up my ass but that’s another story for another post.
Happy hunting
Nutty out

I’ve been playing with this hobby/addiction whatever for over 20 years now. I think my race may be run. Started with a rub and tug spot in Farmingdale and moved on to bsw’s in Hempstead then online sites like the ones that are gone now (r.i.p.) and then SA. I have pretty much gone through ever kinda play date lol. I’ve had fun and I’ve been so picky that I burned some bridges with most of my UTR but I just saw an ad for one of my two ATF who blocked me bc I was an asshole. Don’t wanna get called out for shilling but this 20 Latina was/is a freaky fun girl. She was on SA and then got a real bf and then was back on and now I guess she’s flat out advertising.
But back on subject. I might be stopping simply bc I shout myself in the foot. Being too picky and being a rude butthead and getting my Sa account deleted. There’s only online (kinda risky these days I think) or Lucy/Commack Rd/similar amps left for this old man. But it sure was fun - except that one time I left a motel room to find a cop car up my ass but that’s another story for another post.
Happy hunting
Nutty out
Thank you for the interesting post. Especially about pissing a provider off and burning your bridges and being too picky. The other day, I felt bad, maybe I wanted too much from a busy provider whose mamasan was knocking at the door before my allotted time. I felt betrayed, being a pretty good customer. Anyway, did not get the customary hug and realized that I was not wanted. I sent a text that I was resigning from that patronage, and received an "okay."

Although you try, everybody is not going to like you. Sometimes your vibes do not match. And that is all there is to it.

But I realize that your crisis is far deeper and you are contemplating full completion of the hobby due to "the writing is on the wall" and "enough is enough" and "better quit while I am ahead."

All honorable subscriptions. Best of luck in your decisions. Quite possibly you can be a happy man going or not going.

Thank you for the interesting post. Especially about pissing a provider off and burning your bridges and being too picky. The other day, I felt bad, maybe I wanted too much from a busy provider whose mamasan was knocking at the door before my allotted time. I felt betrayed, being a pretty good customer. Anyway, did not get the customary hug and realized that I was not wanted. I sent a text that I was resigning from that patronage, and received an "okay."

Although you try, everybody is not going to like you. Sometimes your vibes do not match. And that is all there is to it.

But I realize that your crisis is far deeper and you are contemplating full completion of the hobby due to "the writing is on the wall" and "enough is enough" and "better quit while I am ahead."

All honorable subscriptions. Best of luck in your decisions. Quite possibly you can be a happy man going or not going.
Thanks for your understanding and encouraging words. There’s a few reason to hang-it-up and many reasons to continue.

Hang-it-up:
Before SO finds out
Before I catch an std
Before I waste too much money
Before a pimp or jilted provider does something stupid (having pissed off a few SA dates there have been threats made lol)

Reasons to continue:
The thrill of the hunt!
The feel of new pussy!
The feel of new pussy!
Oh and of course....
The feel of new pussy!!
Lol
Thanks again

Also the 20 yo Latina I mentioned is advertising again.
Can a mod tell me if I can post a review even if I haven’t seen her in months since she blocked me? Thanks

Happy hunting
Nutty out

billyS

Reign of Terror
Also the 20 yo Latina I mentioned is advertising again.
Can a mod tell me if I can post a review even if I haven’t seen her in months since she blocked me? Thanks
If she is using the same user name and you saw her and you didn't review her before, then yes.

I'm sure the SA smasher's will appreciate a review of a current SA bird they may have some interest in.

Post it in the SA thread of course. Be detailed about the sexual acts she permitted and her looks.
But refrain from too much personal information you may have gleaned from your contact with her.

If she is using the same user name and you saw her and you didn't review her before, then yes.

I'm sure the SA smasher's will appreciate a review of a current SA bird they may have some interest in.

Post it in the SA thread of course. Be detailed about the sexual acts she permitted and her looks.
But refrain from too much personal information you may have gleaned from your contact with her.

Ok thanks
Idk if she’s on SA any longer but she has an ad up this morning (she is sporadic in posting ads) so should I still review in SA thread? Thanks for the advise. I don’t want to get banned from here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok thanks
Idk if she’s on SA any longer but she has an ad up this morning (she is sporadic in posting ads) so should I still review in SA thread? Thanks for the advise. I don’t want to get banned from here.
Maybe I misunderstood and thought you were talking about an active SA girl.
Well if it's definitely her then put it in the Long Island section with the properly formatted phone number in the title along with the town she is in

My best friend is a fellow monger and a recovering alcoholic, 18 years clean and sober. I knew him before he became sober. I witnessed firsthand the power of addiction. We have often compared our hobby with being addicted.

I’ve always been able to stop and take a break. Sometimes the breaks would last months or years. Due to a change in financial circumstances I have been able to hobby quite often and be very generous. Because of this I have been having some great experiences. I’ve been discussing with my friend whether I crossed the boundary into addiction. This financial windfall is temporary. Not sure when it will end, but it will. When it does and I don’t have the resources to continue at this pace / level I often wonder if I will be able to stop. Or will I begin to skip paying bills to fund my hobby.

If you have a real desire to stop, then follow the example of people who have beaten other addictions. I’m lucky. My friend beat alcohol addiction. When the time comes, I will reach out to him for advice.
Like the matrix there is only one. When you find it there is nowhere else
Just when you think this is the one... fortunate or unfortunately themz the breaks
The biggest problem is the women
try to specialize into a nich?instead of being the package. At a rub and tug can you pull out a condom and get fs when allegedly noone does? With that power who would stop,?i Some of these women are just irresistible.