How do you guys stop?

I’ve been in this hobby since 1993. Got married in 2004 and was faithful for three years. I remember in 2007 I got a bonus at work and that was it I started mongering again. Did this for ten years from 2007-2017 and decided to recommit myself to my marriage. I did see a working girl in 2018 in flushing but have not done anything else since. I want to but now worry about catching something and giving to my wife. I have come on here and red reviews and go online to look for girls and have made appointments to see some of them. But always chicken out at the last minute. This hobby has a way of pulling you back in. Hopefully I can stay out!!!

i think we all have "retired" at one point, but could not commit to it. i love my wife dearly and she loves me the same. but sex is non-existant. has been for a long time. cuddling is ok, jerking off on her tits and pussy is ok. the menu is limited. but my issues are different. for the last 50 years i have been unable to remain faithful to anyone. one incedent that comes to mind. about 20 years ago i just finished having sex with my cheating partner. on the drive home to staten island i stopped for more sex at an amp. cheating on the cheated while cheating on the cheated. habitual scum

G

Gsx98

i took a break for 2 years and everything was going great, then one day i decided to check who was around the area and i just had to go see her -_-, i was doing so good. i've found that right after i see a provider it's tough to be with my SO and have a great time b/c of guilt, idk how to deal with it, it gets stuck in my head for a while until it goes away.....
any one else have this problem? how do you deal with it?
I think it also depends on the way you grew up. For me I come from a religious family. These thoughts were and have been engraved in me since a young age. Once I got married it was the best feeling ever. But then years go by and problems in relationship make you question your commitments. SO made a mistake and then I felt like my whole mentality of commitment broke. I decided to explore, although I can play the victim and say it’s SO fault that led me to this path which I did say to myself at first I know that’s not true. I think what can help into not falling into this cycle or repeating it over and over is to find a hobby. Maybe workout more harder at the gym and make yourself more busy. The guilt part is a killer. The little head usually takes over when temptation is around everywhere, not sure what others do to resist and overcome it.

Lmaooo you guys are horrible. So far I haven’t the urge but when I come to this site and start reading reviews it triggers some on button. I need to stay away from here!
Think of your visits here as a kind of inoculation. You read about all the trouble we're getting into. You close your browser window, saying "Phew, that was close!" Next thing you know, you're autistic.

I’m thinking it’s like any other addiction. You stop from time to time, some stretches are longer than others. Some motivated by fear, others financial, but you always come back. I gave into the urge and stopped by an AMP I used to frequent. Hopefully I’ll stop again.

I mostly stopped. Too much expenses and other tolls. OTOH I think the ATF and I patched things up have to see how that goes this weekend.

I hate to say it as bluntly as this but if you want to stop, you need to find another thing to do that satisfies the addictive nature of this hobby. For you (the OP) it sounds like it's the endorphins as much if not more than the orgasms.

Just don't trade one risky hobby for a riskier one. Pick something safer. Like fishing in the Bering Strait...

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Lately I've been telling myself slow down. But searching some leads and actually going for it is the part that's been my weakness. Looking at the funds and burned they 1000 in 3 weeks like wtf? Now I try to stay away but looking for the next adventure........

I'm mainly with SBs but taking a break for me was well worth it in a number of ways for my own reasons not just in funds burned but just trying to get an overall perspective on what's what and what's not what. Going back in for a few weeks now it feels like I have more control instead of wild abandon.

I was practicing a modified Wim Hof (The Iceman) Method. It involves submersion in cold water. He does it in ice ponds and pools loaded with ice. He has been submerged for 2 hours or more with no affect on his core temperature and injected with harmful bacterias that merely died off. He is rewriting the medical books as he amazes scientists by his stamina and remaining impervious to cold and disease and helping others to become disease-free by his methods of breathing and ice-cold showers and baths.

Anyway, in practicing, I did reach some very blissful levels of awareness where thoughts of women, sex and other earthly shackles seemed to have no hold, at least for a while. It does give me a break from the habitual sexual thoughts that oftentimes consume my consciousness. Later in the day when I return to average normal routines and an opportunity to habitually entertain sexual content in my mind, it seems as though I am better able to have a choice as to allow myself to enter into the old habitual thought patterns or not.

If I go out and play the game with the ladies now, it is more controlled and thought-out, well-planned. I do it when there is time and freedom and if something more important arises, it is easy to lay aside and pick it up when I see fit or dismiss it.

Don't get me wrong, the female body is still beautiful, desirable and intriguing but it is something that is so easy to get. It is not rare. It never brings lasting happiness. There is always a newer more beautiful one on the horizon. I am not a slave to a woman's tits, ass and pussy. We all know how changeable, wicked, cruel and greedy they can be. (same as men) So, why not be cool about the whole thing. find some nice blissful states within because you are the only one who will be with you till the day you die. It is far better to be well-acquainted with your deeper states and take some of your attention away from them and put it on "numero uno," you.

These methods seem to release wonderful chemicals like serotonin and dopamine into your system. Wim Hof calls it "getting high on your own supply."

Anyway, it has proven helpful for this guy (me) and others. This practitioner and teacher Wim Hof is 60 years old and holds 26 Guinness World Records including climbing almost to the top of Everest in shorts and shoes.

Incidentally, he claims his method promotes great sex with no drugs or stimulants and he follows a simple diet. And he is a very normal guy. He goofs around, strums guitar and drinks beer after running a marathon in the Namib Desert without fluids and losing 5 liters of water.

In my humble opinion, and basically the opinion of most of the world throughout history, sexual pleasure is a great pleasure and a great trap that can deplete a man of his funds, vital energy, peace of mind, destroy his marriage and reduce him to the level of an animal. But the pleasure is so enticing and thought to be the highest pleasure. As long as it is the highest pleasure, you can't beat it. As soon as you go above it to a higher state, then from that higher perspective, you are free to choose when, where, what, why and how often.

For me, in performing these types and other types of disciplines, the energy that seems stuck in the genital area, rises upward along the spine and fills the brain. Basically, the big guy has full control over the little guy.

I hope it's okay that I bump this thread.

I've been a little down since my birthday back in mid October. A family friend recommended I try keeping a journal. So I did for the month of November. I noticed my main two hobbies/activities have become seeing body rub providers and going on WYP/SA dates. Both at the expense of seeing regular friends. And both can be expensive. I don't think either activity is toxic for me, but I think they have become so routine, that I don't really enjoy it as much as I use to.

Anyway, I'm strongly considering taking the Winter off from both and taking a 90 day sabbatical. Focus on the gym and maybe read some books again. Maybe even meet some women the old fashioned way. Any one ever try this?