How do you guys stop?

Do cum In the Fleshlight?
If so how often do you wash the jizz out?
Yea, I got a sex toy sanatizer spray for like 5$, and just wash it in the sink before and after use.
So far everything is fine drying is over night, I live with parents and never had a problem, just don’t be stupid

Anyone tired of this stuff like I am? I always tell myself I'm done with this crap, and find myself sucked back in every time. Whether it's the thrill, newness, adventure...I always end up back in the game. Anyone successful at staying away, what makes you able to? I feel like I have more to lose than this is worth, and risky behaviors are easy when I'm with a provider. I'm not looking for meetings just sound advise.....
I’m new to the F/S game after a decade of being a “Rub/Tug” guy. I’d go once every few months. I’ve been with 3 sexy providers in the last 6 days. It’s been a wild ride but getting old fast. It’s an expensive Defhabit. I’ve also went from always doing to cbj to bbbj. Condom came of at end of session with last provider (vaginal sex) and I now have to test for STD’s. I’m not freaking out over this but definitely disappointed in myself and my somewhat out of control behavior (not as much fun since I started.) Definitely need to find some moderation with this hobby. I do love the ladies and have had some amazing sessions! It’s just not sustainable at this pace. I’m 56.

Link to the AMP bbfs session?
Did you do a full proper review of this encounter? Where is it.

Yeah well we thought the same thing.
i did a full proper review that was posted. I did leave out the fact that the condom had slipped off at some point during sex (realized when I pulled out.) It was never intended as a bbfs session. lol! Sheesh! This site is super micromanaged.

i did a full proper review that was posted. I did leave out the fact that the condom had slipped off at some point during sex (realized when I pulled out.) It was never intended as a bbfs session. lol! Sheesh! This site is super micromanaged.
Yes this site is aggressively moderated to give everyone who is intelligent and willing to play by the rules the best possible experience.

As far as your bbfs session, if you didn't want to mention the condom coming off in the review of the session why the fuck do you keep bringing it up in every other thread?

Yes this ksite is aggressively moderated to give everyone who is intelligent and willing to play by the rules the best possible experience.

As far as your bbfs session, if you didn't want to mention the condom coming off in the review of the session why the fuck do you keep bringing it up in every other thread?
I posted what I posted . If you don’t like the content stop fucking reading my posts. Got it ?