How do I post a review

new here and don't have enough posts to make new thread. what do i do if i find a new providers ad who isn't here here on utopiaguide and want to post it here on utopiaguide. I have never met this provider before so i can't review her, want to know if anyone has seen her and has given a review. Am i allowed to do this being that i'm new here. Would it be best just to post the girls name here or number and one of the moderators can make the thread.

(929) 225-9677 Went and toftt with this girl, no need to post pictures because they clearly are not her despite her saying they are a good representation.
The short answer to the thread question is NOT LIKE THIS.
Putting aside the format problems for a moment, can you tell us if the girl was white, black, latina, asian. Blonde, brunette, redhead, etc. I know you said the pics are fake, but were they a good representation 'cause I wasn't sure about that. Also, what was the name she is using.?

Okay, now about the formatting. I see from your posts that you are trying to contribute, but you really need to familiarize yourself with the formatting rules for posting on here.
1.) What made you choose this section to post the review? Did you try starting a separate review thread for her?
2.) Have you read the rules about the format for posting phone numbers? If not, please do so and re-post the phone number.
3.) Where did you find her? Why didn't you include the ad link?

If you post the missing info here, I will start a separate thread for her rather than see a review go to waste. If you don't, your review will be deleted. I can't be any more fair than that.

Again, no response, so I am deleting the review a month later.

Last edited: