How do I log out?

Once I'm logged in with my username, I don't see a button anywhere that says "Log Out." I closed the window and later typed the URL into a new window and I was still logged in.

Once I'm logged in with my username, I don't see a button anywhere that says "Log Out." I closed the window and later typed the URL into a new window and I was still logged in.
Possibly because on login the box Stay logged in defaults to being checked and you need to uncheck it.

Which brings me to my request: If possible, could the default on login not have the Stay logged in in box checked.

Its one thing if my SO stumbles upon UG but another if she stumbles upon it with my screen name in all its glory starring at her and access to all my posts easy to find.

My only crab - otherwise looks really easy to navigate.

Possibly because on login the box Stay logged in defaults to being checked and you need to uncheck it.

Which brings me to my request: If possible, could the default on login not have the Stay logged in in box checked.

Its one thing if my SO stumbles upon UG but another if she stumbles upon it with my screen name in all its glory starring at her and access to all my posts easy to find.

My only crab - otherwise looks really easy to navigate.
Note that you replied to a four year-old post. I don't think the default was there under the old software.
But I included your suggestion in our internal notes to Slinky to pass along to the webmaster.