How big is a BBW ?

General question here.

When is a lady considered an BBW?
-wears panties/shirts bigger then XL?

How about a SSBBW?

Buddy has a lady friend that wants multiple sausage links at once and he says she’s “Big”..... well that helps! How about a description!!

I would never use weight as a metric for something like this. There are just too many variables (height, fat distribution).

It's more of a look they have; rounded face, belly, thick thighs, meaty arms.

I would say generally if she needs an XL shirts and bottoms, she's a BBW.

I haven't seen Deanna in a few years so she may be bigger now. I would have considered her curvey or thick. but not fat. Alot of her weight is in her tits.
Tiffany/Gina I Would call a BBw. But not obese.
As long as they have soft curves. I'm all in.

This thread reminds me of a party I attended many moons ago. The party was titled for “BBWs and the men who love them.” The party was hosted by a couple in a club located in lower Manhattan, around Greenwich Street. Till this day the most fascinating experience I have ever had.

At the time the term BBW was new to me. In my mind a lady was either fat or not fat- pretty much how we classified them in my circle growing up. Fat girls got no love, at least not to the knowledge of my group, and non-fat girls got all the attention. After the BBW party my thoughts on what constituted a fat girl expanded tremendously.

One-fold, bi fold, triple fold and I can’t count the number of flesh folds on the stomach were present at the party. Some dressed modestly and others in tight revealing attire that did not hide their curvature- and boy was there a lot of curves! Not to mention the antics some of these ladies were willing to openly engage in within the restrooms with guys they just met. The evening included a wet “T” shirt contest and other events that celebrated the big girl.

After this experience I calibrated my scale of what I consider a fat girl; uh-hum BBW. My metric the number of observable belly folds a woman exhibits when fully dressed, and general shape or curvature of physique. My BBW fuckable scale as follows:
  • Amorphous shape and excessive belly roll- not with my penis.
  • Pear or hourglass shape and excessive belly roll- not with my penis
  • Pear or hourglass shape and less than one belly roll- beer goggles required with semi rigid penis
  • Amorphous shape with no discernible belly roll- been there done that and may do it again
  • Shapely figure with no discernible belly roll- will get some love from me.
Regards,

Pops

For those smart guys out there less than one belly roll is when discernible love handles are present without the stomach roll. Note my scale does not include SSBBW- such women break my scale; pun intended!

Regards,

Pops

When I was a crass skinny young man (versus a bald fat old man) there was the joke: "how do you fuck a fat woman?". "Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot".
Along the lines of Pop's comments above and the 'club' he attended - being an attendee of similar and various swinger events, I have come to the belief that bbw females have a higher propensity to participate in such activities. I have also found that while the esthetic is not as pleasing to the eye, they are better cock suckers and have tighter pussies than their thinner sisters.