Houston Travel Report

Travelled down to Houston on business this week (9/17-9/19). Not much in the way of up to date reports so I thought I might help out fellow travellers. Read all reports in other sites and compiled a list of "things" I'd like to check out.

Strip clubs are okay. Stopped in one called the HI-10 Cabaret. Girls were okay and lap dances were close contact grinds but no chance of extras unless you paid to go to the VIP. Cover was $3 and drinks were $4-5. Not bad price wise.

Heard about the Korean bars on Telephone and tried them out. Spent more than I wanted to for some female companionship but all led to a hard on and no release. Oh well, gave it a shot. I travelled to South Korea in 2002 and went to the "real" thing and had a very, very nice time and had some hope that it could happen here again. Alas, it was not to be.

Heard about this place called the Gallery Adult Studio in Houston. The write up I read was posted in December of 2006, so I was not expecting the same type of service as I read, but I had to try anyway. Walked into a lobby like area with a couch, a window with a slot to hand money through and a locked/barred gate type door. Waited a minute or so, and then into the room behind the glass came 5 girls of various shapes, sizes and colors. Apparently, I was to choose one, so I chose the best of the 5 (of course). She was a brunette about 5'5", nice body (better with clothes on, if you get my drift), but what the heck, I was there already. Previous poster had the door fee as $40 in Dec 2006, it's now $60. The tip is the same though. Max tip I was told and read was $120***0 for everything. You get the girl (her name was Desiree), a private room with a TV that had the customary movies on it, a nice bed, and 30 minutes alone. All in all, a pleasant experience. I may have to return on another night to see if the line up changes. Hope this helps. I have benefited from other's reports and just wanted to return the favor.

Strip clubs - waste of time and money.
Korean Bars on Telephone Road - old hags, waste of money.
Gallery Adult Studio - best bang for your buck.

I was also told that hookers can be found at the Key Truck Stop. Don't know where that is and didn't get the chance to find out.

Addendum to travel report

The next and final night of this trip, I went to a SC called Glamour Girls. Very interesting place, lots of nice looking and most importantly, friendly girls working there. Not hassled or pushed into buying drinks or lapdances nor was there the push of a higher end VIP once the lap dances were sold. The lap dances were good and had lots of mileage. There is the potential for extras here, probably in the VIP area, which according to one girl was not as expensive as most other places. If I travel back to the Houston area, I will definitely be back.