Houston / Nadia 832-228-7643

Backpage ad
http://houston.************/FemaleE...-incall-only-832-228-7643-new-pix-23/20831256

Hey guys
Its NADIA :) I LOVE what i do and you will too. Im 100% INDEPENDENT and my photos are 100% REAL. our time.will NOT be rushed and i guarantee that u will love my endless amounts of pleasurable talents ;) what are u waiting for?...call me.
ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK MEN!
(*PLEASE BE A GENTLEMAN AND NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE OR YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE DENIED*)
832-228-7643
----------

I reached her by phone quickly. She quoted 120 for the half, but agreed to 100. Texted me the address, a second tier national motel chain, which turned out to be safe and clean enough. I called on arrival and she gave me the room number.
She's looks like the girl in the pix but you need to add at least 25 lbs to her mid-section. 5' 2"-ish. I'd give her a 4 for body, maybe a 5 for face. Lots of ink. She was friendly enough. Seemed clean.
She mentioned a friend was in the bathroom. After leaving the funds on the dresser, we got down to business. She asked if I liked doggie. I asked if there were any rules. "No oral". Hmmm. Long story short, within a few minutes she slipped on a bag and stood leaning over the bed. I took her from behind and pumped for a while.
All in all, it was fair at best. Will not repeat but don't let that stop you.